Mazars is a prominent name in the auditing, tax, and consulting industries on a global scale. They work as one integrated team, leveraging their expertise, scale, and cultural understanding to deliver exceptional and tailored services in the areas of auditing and accounting, as well as tax, financial advisory, consulting, and legal services. This is accomplished through the operation of the company as a united partnership.
They take great delight in the fact that they are a unique sort of company. one that is concerned about the success of its workers and customers, as well as the state of the financial markets and the honor of its profession, and thereby makes a positive contribution to the creation of a more just and prosperous world. The ability of this company to combine their technical skills with both a global perspective and local experience is beneficial to the clientele that they serve.
About the Mazars Data Analyst Junior Learnership 2022
Mazars looking for candidates who are passionate about acquiring new knowledge and practical skills with a learnership programme as a Data Analyst Junior. Participants in the Mazars Data Analyst Junior Learnership will be expected to lend a hand to the company in its efforts to improve operational efficiency by collecting data, summarizing data, synthesizing data, and putting together reports. Maintain communication with a wide variety of audiences and various stakeholders so that you may suggest and create unique solutions. Always work to increase your knowledge and capabilities in areas that are connected to analytical operations.
Learners will also be required to perform the following duties:
- Filter and “clean” the data by going through the computer’s reports, printouts, and performance indicators in order to find and fix any flaws with the code
- Locate, investigate, and provide an interpretation of patterns or trends present in complicated data sets
- Acquire information from primary or secondary sources of data, and then manage any relevant databases or data systems
- Collaborate with management to establish priorities for the company’s information and business requirements
- Interpret the data, do statistical analysis on the findings, and deliver reports on a continuous basis
- Identify and characterize potential new areas for process improvement
- Create and use databases, data gathering methods, data analytics, and other tactics to maximize the effectiveness and accuracy of statistics.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Mazars Data Analyst Junior Learnership’s Reference Number: MAZ220622-1.
Make sure to send in your application for the Mazars Data Analyst Junior Learnership as soon as possible. But first and foremost, you must review the program’s qualifying requirements. These factors will decide whether or not you would be a good candidate. If you’d like to double-check your credentials, please see the qualifying requirements listed below. If you want to increase your chances of success, it’s best if you can fulfill everything on the following list.
The Mazars Data Analyst Junior Learnership Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Has a post matric qualification (preferably with Quantitative or IT subjects)
- Capable of doing research, composing reports, and delivering oral presentations
- Extensive familiarity and expertise with several reporting products and database formats (SQL)
- Strong understanding of SQL programming and database management
- Technical competence involving data models, database design creation, data mining and segmentation approaches
- Capable of collecting, organizing, analyzing, and disseminating substantial volumes of information with high leve of accuracy and detail along with strong analytic capabilities
- Knows valuable Excel knowledge (VBA Excel is preferable).
Apply online: Mazars Data Analyst Junior Learnership 2022.
It is strongly suggested that you make use of Google Chrome as your web browser if you plan on going to the website that was just mentioned.
In order for applicants to submit their resumes and cover letters, they must first register for an account on the application site. During the whole course of the registration procedure, you will be obliged to use this account.
You may also submit your application by utilizing your smartphone instead of your PC because this method is significantly more convenient. You may use Google Chrome as your web browser if you are working with an Android operating system on your handheld device. You don’t need to install any other browsers on your phone because Google Chrome comes pre-installed on handsets running the Android operating system.
You also have the option of registering using LinkedIn if you want. You will not have to start from beginning when creating an account, which will save you a huge amount of time.
You will be a part of the evaluation process with the other members of the selection committee, and the information that you provide will be held in strict confidence. As a consequence of this, you need to do an exhaustive check to ensure that it does not include any fictitious information. Candidates run the risk of being placed in a scenario that might endanger their lives if there is evidence that they are supplying information that is not accurate.
The information that you supply will be utilized by the selection committee in order to register you for the event. You are granting the committee permission to use your personal information for this purpose by submitting your application.
Candidates are required to submit their applications by way of the website that was previously mentioned in this sentence. The committee that is responsible for considering the application will not accept any materials that have been submitted in any other manner, including by hand delivery or fax.
Applications for the Mazars Data Analyst Junior Learnership must be submitted before the closing date on 29 July 2022.
Please ensure that your applications are sent as quickly as possible. You may improve your chances of securing a position during the registration period by submitting your information early. In addition, it eliminates any unwelcome surprises at the last minute, such as unexpected surges of Internet traffic or the loss of important data.
Applications for the program have to be sent in before the deadline in order to be considered. The selection committee will not accept any applications that are submitted beyond the deadline, and the program will not consider any submissions of this kind for consideration.
During the time in which it is recruiting new employees, Mazars reserves the right to provide employment to anybody. The choices that the selecting committee comes to are irrevocable in every case.