About Barberton Mines
Founded in 1886, Barberton Mines is a goldmine that consists of three mining oeprations: Fairview, Consort, and Sheba Mines, which are part of the Group’s Barberton Mines complex. Operating for more than a century and among the oldest mines in the world, these mines are long-lived, high-grade operations that produce around 80 000oz of gold per year while maintaining a stellar safety track record.
According to the already known Mineral Resources, the Barberton Mines have a mining life of around twenty years. In June 2020, the team at Barberton Gold Mines reached the milestone of 3 million shifts without a death for the first time.
About the Barberton Mines Job Vacancy as Receptionist 2022
Barberton Mines is providing a 6-month permanent job opportunity for candidates who are interested in becoming a Receptionist for a professional mining company. Employers seeking for a receptionist position for their Barberton Mines location will be responsible for managing a switchboard to route incoming, outgoing, and interoffice phone calls. It will also be responsible for the processing of mail, the entry of information into a database, and the reception of visitors to the organization.
The Barberton Mines Job Vacancy as Receptionist will require you to perform these roles:
- Courier services are being directed to certain locations
- To receive telephone communications as necessary
- All outgoing mail is franked or stamped, and it is also registered
- Entrance of all guests entering the facility is being coordinated
- Maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of the front desk
- Make a determination on the nature and purpose of the visitor’s visit
- Visitors who are waiting in the reception area should have refreshments available to them
- Other administrative chores will be performed as needed
- Sorting of incoming and departing mail, as well as the distribution of reading materials, according to department
- When required, telephone calls are sent to the appropriate offices
- Maintaining documents for recordkeeping and simple access is a good practice
- Documentation should be received and captured into a central database for later use
- Answer, filter, and forward phone calls using a telephone switchboard
- Utilize an intercom system to allow guests to obtain admission into the building
- Assisting guests in finding their way to various locations inside the institution
- It is my responsibility to receive and distribute incoming correspondence
- Employee phone numbers have been updated.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Barberton Mines Job Vacancy as Receptionist’s Reference Number: R2022-04.
If you’re certain of joining the Barberton Mines Job Vacancy as Receptionist, feel free to sign up! If you are still unsure whether you’d make a good fit, don’t worry. All you have to do is check the requirements below and re-check your qualifications with the selection committee’s standards. If you’d like to stand a chance of acceptance, make sure you fulfill all of the criteria that are mentioned. Failure to do so might not get you automatically disqualified, but it could reduce your chances of acceptance.
The Barberton Mines Job Vacancy as Receptionist Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Possesses an NQF Level 4 qualification (National Senior Certificate / Grade 12 / Adult Senior Certificate)
- Has at least 1 year of working experience in a similar position
- Understands basic computer litearcy (MS Office Suite)
- Knows basic telephone etiquette
- Reads and writes in English very well
- Can communciate well with people of different levels
- Owns a legitimate certificate of physical fitness
- Has a legitiamte Driver’s License
- Advantageous: has an adminsitrative or qualification relevant to this field.
Apply online: Barberton Mines Job Vacancy as Receptionist 2022.
It is recommended that you use Google Chrome as your web browser in order to access the aforementioned web address (see above).
For the purpose of submitting their applications, candidates are needed to create an account on the application portal. It will be necessary to log into this account for the duration of the registration procedure.
By submitting your applications, you are granting permission to the selection committee to use your personal information for the purpose of registering you for the event.
Applicants’ applications will be subjected to additional examination and vetting procedures in order to ensure that they are legitimate. Anyone who is found to be misrepresenting any aspect of their applications will be barred from participating in the registration period.
Candidates are required to submit their applications using the website linked to above. Attempts to submit materials via other means, such as hand delivery or fax, will be rejected by the selection committee.
Applications for the Barberton Mines Job Vacancy as Receptionist must be submitted before the closing date on 11 April 2022.
Make sure to send in your applications as soon as possible after receiving them. It is preferable to submit your application as early as possible in order to ensure a spot during the registration period. Furthermore, it helps to avoid any unwelcome surprises at the last minute, such as unexpectedly high Internet traffic or misplaced documents.
Applications for the program must be received prior to the deadline to be considered. Last-minute applications will not be accepted, and submissions of this nature will be rejected from consideration by the selection committee.
Announcements will only be made to shortlisted candidates. If you do not hear back from the selection committee within 7 days past the closing date, we regret to inform you that you have not been chosen for the vacancy.
During the recruitment period, Barberton Mines retains the right to appoint anyone to any position. The selecting committee’s conclusions are final and binding on all parties involved.