About TWK Agri
TWK Agri is committed to providing Agricultural and Related Industries. TWK is comprised of a diverse set of firms that are active in a variety of markets, including agricultural, forestry, grain, financial services, automotive, and tire manufacturing.
Today, it is known as TWK, an iconic institution in the agricultural landscape of South Africa, and it conducts its business throughout a large geographical region that includes Mpumalanga, KwaZulu-Natal, Eastern Cape, Western Cape, Free State, Limpopo, and Gauteng. This commitment includes research, sustainable farming practices, and agricultural innovation. In addition, TWK is a crucial component in the value chains of their customers.
About the TWK Agri YES (Youth Employment Service) IT Traineeship 2022-2023
TWK Agri YES (Youth Employment Service) is providing an IT Traineeship programme for candidates looking for a credible opportunity to develop their skills. The TWK Agri YES (Youth Employment Service) IT Traineeship is a business-led initiative supported by the government and labor that aims to empower jobless young people by providing them with their first opportunity at a high-quality paid work experience. The goal of the initiative is to reduce the number of young people who are unemployed. During the course of a year, participants will have the chance to participate in a program that will provide them with a structured setting in which to earn relevant and practical job experience.
The TWK Agri YES (Youth Employment Service) IT Traineeship will require you to perform the duties below:
- Volunteer your services to the organization in the role of a Trainee
- Acquire a grasp of the work that is involved in a specific field via actual experience
- Maintain compliance with all of the company’s rules and operating procedures
- Configuration of computer hardware
- Examine and maintain the various pieces of computer hardware, such as mice and keyboards
- The installation, configuration, and management of software and its operations in accordance with the requirements
- Establish and keep up relationships in the community
- Carry out diagnostic procedures in order to locate and fix issues as quickly as possible.
Do you think you have what it takes to register for the TWK Agri YES (Youth Employment Service) IT Traineeship? Be sure to send in your application as soon as possible! But first, you will need to take a look at the programme’s eligibility criteria. These items will determine whether you’d make a great candidate or not. If you’d like to check your qualifications, be sure to take a look at the eligibility criteria below. If you’d like to guarantee a higher chance of success, it’s advisable that you meet all these times in the following list.
The TWK Agri YES (Youth Employment Service) IT Traineeship Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Requirements
- Officially recognized as a citizen of South Africa
- Currently between 18-29 years old
- Unemployed during the registration (must provide proof of unemployment)
- Currently living in the Piet Retief area or surrounding areas
- Displays impressive communication abilities
- Has a Grade 12 or Tertiary qualification
- Has not taken part in the YES intiative.
2. IT Technician Requirements
- A+ and Network+ Certifications are held
- Able to solve problems and pay close attention to details
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional abilities in the areas of organization and time management
- Experience working as an information technology technician is highly desirable.
Apply online: TWK Agri YES (Youth Employment Service) IT Traineeship 2022-2023.
It is recommended that you use Google Chrome to get access to the web site mentioned above.
Please fill out the application site with your most relevant responses by typing them into the appropriate areas. All of the personal information you submit should be accurate and correspond to your actual circumstances.
The information you provide will be reviewed by the whole selection committee, which will include you. As a result, you should double-check to ensure that there is no fictitious information. If there is any evidence that applicants are giving false information, they may be placed in a hazardous position.
Alternatively, you can apply using your handphone, since it is much more practical than applying via computer. If you are using an OS Android handphone, you can use Google Chrome as your web browser. Since Google Chrome is automatically available in OS Android handphones, you don’t have to install any other browsers.
By submitting your applications, you are granting permission to the selection committee to use your personal information for the purpose of registering you for the event.
Candidates are required to submit their applications via the website linked to above. Attempts to submit materials via other means, such as hand delivery or fax, will be rejected by the selection committee.
Applications for the TWK Agri YES (Youth Employment Service) IT Traineeship must be submitted before the closing date on 12 September 2022.
The committee in charge of making selections has an absolute zero tolerance policy regarding late applications. During the registration period, we will not recognise any submissions that are received after the deadline has passed.
Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit their materials as quickly as feasible. You will now have some time to conduct an accurate analysis of the information included in your applications thanks to this development. Please have your applications ready as soon as it is convenient for you to do so.
During the selection process, TWK Agri may choose to arrange an appointment or not. This decision is at their discretion. The choices that the selecting committee comes to are irrevocable in every case.