Tracker South Africa was founded in 1996, and it is now capable of connecting more than one million automobiles, making it the preeminent brand in that area. The majority of South Africans think of Tracker as a firm that specializes in Stolen Vehicle Recovery (SVR). While SVR is still at the basis of their business, Tracker has seen a substantial amount of change over the last 20 years.
Tracker has established a reputation that extends well beyond its SVR origins because to a culture of continual innovation that is led by a workforce that is both experienced and energetic. An automobile ecosystem consists of Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), Dealers, Insurers, Fleet Operators, and Consumers. This firm is the main supplier of telematics solutions to this ecosystem.
About the Tracker Job Vacancy as Customer Service Representative 2022
Tracker is providing employment opportunities in Pretoria and Polokwane (Limpopo) for anyone looking to work as a qualified Customer Service Representative. The Tracker Job Vacancy as Customer Service Representative will be responsible for all things administration related in the office.
As a Customer Service Representative, your job is to:
- Dealing with information and sales contracts
- Keep track of the region’s records, reports, and goals for statistics
- Arrangement of fitments and continued monitoring of their schedule
- Follow up leads/queries – Product info, account enquiries
- Data capture
- Administration of General Office Matters
- Documentation and information input, including typing and processing
- Providing certificates of insurance coverage
- Taking and managing incoming calls is your responsibility
- It is important to provide service to both current and potential customers
- Offering Price Estimates to Customers
- Assist and attend to walk-in customers as well as those who call in
- Offer support not just inside the area but also to other departments, regions, and personnel throughout the organization
- Putting away of paperwork
- Maintain communication with Corporates, Sales, Fitment centers, Brokers, and Dealers, as well as workers at Head Office
- Reception responsibilities as well as telephone work
- Making sure that the best interests of the organization as well as the consumers are taken into consideration.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Tracker Job Vacancy as Customer Service Representative’s Reference Numbers:
- Pretoria: track_000798
- Polokwane (Limpopo): track_000796.
Do you think you have what it takes to register for the Tracker Job Vacancy as Customer Service Representative? Be sure to send in your application as soon as possible! But first, you will need to take a look at the vacancy’s eligibility criteria. These items will determine whether you’d make a great candidate or not. If you’d like to check your qualifications, be sure to take a look at the eligibility criteria below. If you’d like to guarantee a higher chance of success, it’s advisable that you meet all these times in the following list.
The Tracker Job Vacancy as Customer Service Representative Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Has a Matric qualification
- Displays at least 2 years of work experience dealing with Administration
- Has prior experience working in the Logistics or Financial Services industries (advantageous)
Shows strong profeincy in MS Office or Outlook.
- Tracker Job Vacancy as Customer Service Representative 2022 – Pretoria
- Tracker Job Vacancy as Customer Service Representative 2022 – Polokwane (Limpopo).
To access the aforementioned web address from your computer, it is strongly suggested that you utilize Google Chrome as your web browser (see above).
You can also submit your application by using your smartphone instead of your computer because this method is significantly more convenient. You can use Google Chrome as your web browser if you are working with an Android operating system on your handheld device. You don’t need to install any other browsers on your phone because Google Chrome comes pre-installed in handsets running the Android operating system.
Candidates are required to create an account for themselves on the application portal before they can submit their applications. Throughout the entirety of the process of registering for this course, it will be necessary to sign into this account.
By submitting your applications, you are giving the selection committee permission to use your personal information for the purpose of registering you for the event. This can include things like your name, address, and email address.
In order to verify the authenticity of the applications submitted by applicants, those submissions will go through a series of additional screening and verification steps. In the event that it is discovered that an applicant has misrepresented any part of their paperwork, they will not be allowed to take part in the registration process.
Candidates are obligated to submit their applications through the website that is linked above. The committee in charge of selecting winners will not consider any materials that have been submitted through alternative channels, such as hand delivery or fax.
Applications for theTracker Job Vacancy as Customer Service Representative must be submitted before the closing date on 29 June 2022.
By registering in advance, you can ensure that your application will be secure as soon as possible. The objective of this is to guarantee that you will maintain a secure position throughout the recruitment phase; however, this does not guarantee that you will be successful right away.
There will be no consideration given to candidates whose applications are received after the deadline by the selection committee. After the deadline has passed, any submissions that were sent in will be automatically disqualified.
Tracker retains the right to decide whether or not to offer a job position to any individual. The decisions that the selection committee comes to are irrevocable in every case.