About NBI (National Bioproducts Institute)
NBI, which stands for the National Bioproducts Institute, is an organization focused on advancing bioproduct development, manufacturing, and innovation. As a key player in the field, NBI aims to contribute to various sectors, including pharmaceuticals and other biotechnology applications. Through its commitment to research, development, and the application of bioproducts, NBI strives to drive progress in sustainable solutions, technology advancements, and the overall enhancement of various industries.
The institute’s activities encompass a wide range of endeavors, from manufacturing pharmaceutical products to conducting research and development projects that support the growth of bioproduct technologies. NBI’s mission revolves around fostering innovation, scientific excellence, and collaboration to create a positive impact on society and the environment.
About the NBI (National Bioproducts Institute) Apprenticeships 2023
NBI (National Bioproducts Institute) is looking for candidates interested in gaining work experience in the fields of Fitter, Refrigeration, and Electrician. The NBI (National Bioproducts Institute) Apprenticeships necessitate your involvement in maintaining the production of pharmaceutical items adhering to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards. This entails ensuring the uninterrupted operation of process Utility services that are essential for Manufacturing. Your responsibilities will encompass conducting routine maintenance on machinery, conducting daily inspections of equipment and associated services, overseeing equipment repairs, and devising preventive measures to avert future issues. Moreover, you will participate in projects related to the introduction of new plant machinery and equipment.
- Provide assistance in conducting regular inspections of all machinery and systems to verify proper functioning.
- Arrange maintenance tasks as outlined in the preventative maintenance plan.
- Facilitate the calibration of measuring and control instruments based on established schedules and production needs.
- Maintain documentation and timetables for designated plant and machinery.
- Develop the ability to analyze issues and identify necessary maintenance or repair actions to ensure uninterrupted operations.
Collaborate with external contractors if on-site repairs are not feasible.
- Monitor and report the progress of necessary repairs.
- Coordinate maintenance operations concerning NBI equipment.
- Manage records.
- Acquire skills in conducting routine inventory checks for spare parts.
- Support initiatives for expanding capacity (CAPEX).
- Assist in ongoing enhancements to the operational processes.
- Oversee third-party contractors.
- Execute changes in SAP notifications.
- Engage in hands-on tasks.
Do you believe you possess the qualities required to enroll in the NBI (National Bioproducts Institute) Apprenticeships? Ensure you submit your application promptly! However, before proceeding, it’s essential to review the eligibility criteria for the position. These factors will decide your suitability as a potential candidate. To assess your qualifications, please refer to the eligibility criteria provided below. If you aim to enhance your likelihood of success, it’s recommended that you satisfy all the requirements outlined in the following list.
The NBI (National Bioproducts Institute) Apprenticeships Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- The appropriate academic qualification
- Fitter: N6 or S4 Mechanical Engineering
- Refrigeration: N6 or S4 Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Electrician: N6 or S4 Electrical Engineering
- Relationship management
- Individual leadership
- Business influence
- Leadership and influence over others
- Readiness and willingness to acquire new knowledge.
- Resolving issues and aligning resources with requirements.
- Embracing responsibility, making clear decisions, and effective communication.
- Proficiency in both independent work and seeking peer review when necessary.
- Proficient technical writing and effective verbal communication capabilities.
Apply online NBI (National Bioproducts Institute) Apprenticeships 2023 for the fields below:
- Fitter – Ref. No. NBI230620-2
- Refrigeration – Ref. No. NBI230620-3
- Electrician – Ref. No. NBI230620-1
For accessing the provided website, it’s advisable to utilize Google Chrome as your preferred browser.
Applicants must complete the registration process on the application portal to successfully submit their applications. This account will be essential throughout the registration period.
Securing your account details is crucial to maintain the safety of your account. It’s important not to share your account information, especially your password, with anyone else.
Alternatively, you can also opt to register through Google, Facebook, or LinkedIn. This approach saves significant time as you won’t need to create an account from scratch.
The information you provide will be used by the selection committee to enroll you in the event. By submitting your applications, you grant the committee permission to utilize your personal information for this specific purpose.
Candidates must utilize the provided website for application submission. The committee responsible for evaluating applications will not accept materials sent through other means such as hand delivery or fax.
Applications for the NBI (National Bioproducts Institute) Apprenticeships must be submitted before the closing date on 29 August 2023.
Late applications will not be accepted by the selection committee, and any submissions received after the designated closing date will not be considered within the registration period.
We recommend that candidates submit their applications promptly. Doing so will allow you ample time to thoroughly review the contents of your applications. We kindly request that you prepare your applications at your earliest convenience.
NBI (National Bioproducts Institute) holds the authority to decide whether to make appointments during the recruitment phase. The decisions rendered by the selection committee are definitive and conclusive.