About Managed People Solutions
Managed People Solutions is a full-fledged human capital solutions provider that is centered on the four pillars of attract, align, develop, and retain. Managed People Solutions provides a comprehensive approach to the crucial stages and contact points that occur throughout the employee lifecycle.
They are a team of highly talented Human Capital Practitioners who are focused on partnering with clients with the goal of optimizing your business through the use of affordable and agile tailor-made solutions, spanning the employee lifecycle. They have a primary goal of partnering with clients to achieve this goal.
About the Managed People Solutions Job Vacancy as Merchandiser 2023
Managed People Solutions is offering an employment opportunity for candidates who are keen on developing a career path with the company as a Merchandiser. Applicants for the position of Merchandiser at Managed People Solutions are expected to be able to effectively and efficiently merchandise products according to a predetermined standard in order to increase the company’s brands and visibility.
The selected Merchandiser must perform the duties below:
- Customers (such as store managers) and consumers (such as shoppers) should be greeted and acknowledged
- Perform stock count and determination in accordance with standard operating procedure
- According to standard operating procedure, determine the stock requirements (for example, fill the space immediately after entering a shop)
- In line with standard operating procedures, merchandise must be checked for vintage, product condition on the shelf, stock rotation, and price tags
- In line with standard operating procedure for housekeeping, ensure that the shelf and the back-up space (such as the store room) are kept clean, neat, and free of clutter
- Carry out the merchandising operations in accordance with the cycle brief
- Maintain courtesy with the client at all times, and if necessary, escalate problems to management for resolution
- Commentary on the inquiries, concerns, and demands made by customers
- Maintain a level of product and marketing knowledge, as well as communicate it, in accordance with the cycle brief
- Maintain accurate records of merchandising operations in accordance with the standard
- Execute calls as per call cycle
- Notify FSM that we are out of stock in accordance with our operating procedure.
The Managed People Solutions Job Vacancy as Merchandiser is available in George, Western Cape.
Do you think you have what it takes to register for the Managed People Solutions Job Vacancy as Merchandiser? Be sure to send in your application as soon as possible! But first, you will need to take a look at the vacancy’s eligibility criteria. These items will determine whether you’d make a great candidate or not. If you’d like to check your qualifications, be sure to take a look at the eligibility criteria below. If you’d like to guarantee a higher chance of success, it’s advisable that you meet all these times in the following list.
The Managed People Solutions Job Vacancy as Merchandiser Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Has a Grade 12 qualification
- Owns a legitimate Driver’s License
- Has a minimum of 1-2 years experience dealing with Merchandising in an FMCG work setting.
If you think this job’s right for you, feel free to access the online application portal above. This is where you will need to put in all the required information that will be integral towards the entire registration period.
In addition to that, we will ask you to upload the most recent version of your curriculum vitae. Make sure that your curriculum vitae includes all of the necessary information, such as your accomplishments, abilities, and credentials. You should take advantage of the opportunity presented by this document to highlight your qualifications as a potential candidate and the reasons why you should be selected.
Alternatively, you can apply using your handphone, since it is much more practical than applying via computer. If you are using an OS Android handphone, you can use Google Chrome as your web browser. Since Google Chrome is automatically available in OS Android handphones, you don’t have to install any other browsers.
By sending in your applications, you are hereby giving permission to the selection committee to have your personal information utilized for registration purposes.
To confirm that the candidates being considered are legitimate, additional screening and evaluation processes will be performed on the applications. Anyone who is found to have lied about any component of their applications will be kicked out of the registration period.
Candidates must process their applications through the portal provided above. Submissions made through other methods, such as hand delivery or fax, will not be accepted by the selection committee.
Applications for the Managed People Solutions Job Vacancy as Merchandiser must be submitted before the closing date on 21 September 2022.
Make sure you secure your application as soon as possie by registering early. The purpose behind this is to ensure that you have a safe position during the recruitment phase (however, it doesn’t guarantee immediate success).
The selection committee has zero-tolerance for candidates who send in their applications late. All submissions sent past the closing date will automatically be disqualified.
Announcements will only be made to shorlisted candidates. If you do not hear back from the selection committee within 3 weeks past the closing date, we regret to inform you that you have not been chosen for the position.
Managed People Solutions holds all rights to provide anyone with a job position or not. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.