About the Fidelity Services Group
Fidelity Services Group is one of the most comprehensive supplier of security solutions in Southern Africa, and they lead the market in terms of protecting against new threats. Their amazing record of successes may be directly attributed to their outstanding performance in the delivery of services and the management of implementation.
The company has over 60 years of experience, and its strength lies in having exceptional leadership, an unwavering commitment to excellent corporate governance, a comprehensive infrastructure, and an aggressively proactive approach to remaining at the forefront of the continually evolving security environment. The organization provides unrivaled coverage, as shown by its workforce complement of more than 58 000 individuals located in more than 160 points of contact and depots all throughout South Africa.
About the Fidelity Services Group Job Vacancy as Personal Assistant 2022
Fidelity Services Group is offering an employment opportunity for candidates experienced in Administration to work as a professional Personal Assistant. The Fidelity Services Group Job Vacancy as Personal Assistant, which is available in Robertville, will require you to consistently coordinate and provide the necessary adminsitrative and secretarial assistance to the General Manager.
As a Personal Asisstant, your responsibilities include:
- Management of appointments, diaries, and events and interactions with customers or clients, as well as their coordination
- Administration of the office as well as general administrative responsibilities
- Coordination of written communication, including but not limited to e-mail and correspondence
- Calls were screened, and messages were taken as they were being received
- Taking minutes at a number of different meetings and engagements
- Observance of stringent procedures for the protection of confidentiality with relation to all communications and communication
- Maintaining communication at several levels within the Branch, as well as serving as an Ambassador for the Regional Manager’s office
- Information and reports for management should be consolidated
- Putting together reports on a weekly and monthly basis
- Documents, reports, and the preparation of presentations will need to be typed
- Providing assistance with questions and assisting in the day-to-day coordination of operational duties that are connected to the area of responsibility.
Make sure to send in your application as soon as possible But first and foremost, you must review the Fidelity Services Group Job Vacancy as Personal Assistant’s qualifying requirements. These factors will decide whether or not you would be a good candidate. If you’d like to double-check your credentials, please see the qualifying requirements listed below. If you want to increase your chances of success, it’s best if you can fulfill everything on the following list.
The Fidelity Services Group Job Vacancy as Personal Assistant Eligibliity Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Qualifications
- Posesses a Matric qualification
- Owns an Administrative/Secretarial Post School qualification
Has a minimum of 3-5 years of working experience dealing as an Personal
- Assistant/Administrator reporting directly to Senior Management
- Owns a legitimate Driver’s License with their own reliable mode of transportation
- Have the ability to travel on short notice if necessary
- Capability of working extra hours as necessary and as needed
- No prior convictions and no outstanding cases describe this individual
- Expertise at an advanced level in Excel, Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint
- It would be advantageous to have knowledge of the SAP and ePayroll systems
- Communication abilities, both verbal and written, that are above average
- Capability to successfully settle disagreements and disputes
- Capacity to successfully manage stress connected to working conditions while maintaining productivity
- Capability to work unsupervised while yet meeting stringent time constraints
- Exhibits a great deal of motivation and enthusiasm
- Required to have prior familiarity with SHEQ.
2. Personal Competencies
- Can maintain confidentiality and secrety with office matters
- Puts on a strong sense of professionalism
- Forms strong interpersonal relationships
- Communicates well with their team members with upmost diplomacy
- Writes above average reports wells
- Organises their worklod effectively
- Willing to take initiative
- Manages their time well
- Has a keen eye for details
- Works well with other team memebrs
- Prioritises their own self-development and also others
- Puts on a high level of self-motivation
- Fulfills deadlines well.
Important note: Current workers are always given priority, and selection is based solely on merit; nonetheless, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team. This is despite the fact that preference is always given to existing employees. In accordance with their transformation strategy, the company shall give preference to black female applicants provided that they meet the requirements outlined above.
Apply online: Fidelity Services Group Job Vacancy as Personal Assistant 2022.
It is recommended that you use Google Chrome to get access to the web site mentioned above.
Alternatively, you can apply using your handphone, since it is much more practical than applying via computer. If you are using an OS Android handphone, you can use Google Chrome as your web browser. Since Google Chrome is automatically available in OS Android handphones, you don’t have to install any other browsers.
Please fill out the application site with your most relevant responses by typing them into the appropriate areas. All of the personal information you submit should be accurate and correspond to your actual circumstances.
Additionally, you will be asked to upload your most recent Curriculum Vitae. Make sure your CV contains the relevant information, such as your strengths, skills, and qualifications. This document is a great chance for you to showcase yourself as a potential candidate and why you deserve to be chosen.
The information you provide will be reviewed by the whole selection committee, which will include you. As a result, you should double-check to ensure that there is no fictitious information. If there is any evidence that applicants are giving false information, they may be placed in a risky position.
By submitting your applications, you are granting permission to the selection committee to use your personal information for the purpose of registering you for the event.
Candidates are required to submit their applications via the website linked to above. Attempts to submit materials via other means, such as hand delivery or fax, will be rejected by the selection committee.
Applications for the Fidelity Services Group Job Vacancy as Personal Assistant must be submitted before the closing date on 01 July 2022.
By enrolling as quickly as possible, you can ensure that your application is secured as soon as possible. However, this does not guarantee instant success and is just intended to provide you with a secure position throughout the recruiting process.
Candidates that submit their applications after the deadline will not be considered by the selection committee. All entries received past the closing date will be immediately rejected, regardless of their content.
Announcements will only be made to shorlisted candidates. If you do not hear back from the selection committee within 10 days past the closing date, we regret to inform you that you have not been successful with your applications.
Fidelity Services Group has the right to offer or deny employment to anybody at its discretion. The selecting committee’s judgments are final and binding on all parties involved.