Tracker South Africa, established in 1996 and currently connecting over 1 million vehicles, holds the dominant position in the industry. While their foundation lies in Stolen Vehicle Recovery (SVR), they have undergone significant transformations over the past two decades. Despite being primarily known for SVR, Tracker has built a reputation that extends beyond this core service. This is primarily attributed to their culture of continuous innovation, driven by a skilled and enthusiastic team.
As the leading provider of telematics solutions to various stakeholders in the automotive ecosystem such as original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), dealers, insurers, fleet operators, and consumers, Tracker’s services have expanded significantly. They offer a wide range of value-added information to their clients, leveraging improved data systems and interpretation. At Tracker, there is a positive and inclusive work environment where employees support and motivate one another, striving for “service excellence.” Each team member takes pride in their work and genuinely cares about their clients.
About the Tracker 24 HR Critical Services Learnership 2023
Tracker is offering a learnership programme for candidates who are interested in obtaining an NQF Level 4 qualification focusing on 24 HR Critical Services. The goal of the Tracker 24 HR Critical Services Learnership is a 12-month programme designed to equip young unemployed individuals with the necessary call center skills, experience, and knowledge to provide exceptional customer service to customers. The program includes a comprehensive learning intervention that combines structured unit standard-based learning and practical/workplace experience, totaling 132 credits. Additionally, there is a skills program specifically focused on the Tracker National Emergency Control Centre.
The Tracker 24 HR Critical Services Learnership is currently opening X8 positions.
The learnership requires you to perform the following duties:
- Become a proficient call resolution employee, handling all customer inquiries
- Record and update information accurately and consistently
- Uphold high customer service standards in a demanding environment
- Manage electronic communication effectively
- Support data integrity campaigns by providing assistance
- Deliver exceptional call center services to customers
- Take proactive measures to enhance the customer service experience
- Handle incoming emergency calls from Tracker clients professionally and promptly resolve them
- Implement actions and procedures in accordance with policies and guidelines
- Comply with the SAPS MOU & SOP to ensure adherence to protocols
- Coordinate and facilitate nationwide recovery activities following the relevant SOPs
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to ensure prompt response and recovery of activated vehicles
- Provide detailed and comprehensive feedback to Tracker clients as necessary
- Record all relevant information accurately on the designated system, following approved SOPs
- Cultivate and maintain strong stakeholder relationships through excellent telephone skills and etiquette
- Authenticate callers based on established rules
- Continuously provide feedback to relevant stakeholders as required
- Capture and verify stakeholder information, address inquiries and complaints, and escalate issues when necessary, following the relevant SOPs
- Collaborate with internal team members to ensure outstanding service delivery to stakeholders
- Follow up with representatives to ensure timely resolution of calls and queries based on defined service level agreements
- Contribute to improving department availability metrics on an ongoing basis
- Ensure precise and correct data input for activations, verifications, and recoveries, adhering to quality and time standards
- Adhere to all quality standards in executing call center activities within the NECC and MCC operational requirements
- Prepare inspection reports promptly on unresponsive vehicles and share them with the appropriate stakeholders
- Report any deviations from procedures or processes to the Supervisor promptly
- Maintain professional communication with all Tracker departments and service providers, ensuring strict adherence to policies, procedures, and service standards
- Engage in regular communication with NaVICC, SAPS HQ, and Provincial SAPS entities.
- Provide feedback to relevant stakeholders regarding non-recovery issues
- Provide regular updates on activated vehicles as required
- Address and assist with client complaints and queries promptly and comprehensively.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Tracker 24 HR Critical Services Learnership 2023’s Reference Number: track_001031.
If you are certain about your interest in joining the Tracker 24 HR Critical Services Learnership, we encourage you to register. If you are unsure whether you would be a good fit, there’s no need to worry. Simply review the criteria set by the selection committee and the prerequisites listed below to ensure that your qualifications align. Meeting all the requirements is essential if you wish to increase your chances of being accepted. While not meeting the criteria may not necessarily disqualify you, it could potentially reduce your chances of acceptance.
The Tracker 24 HR Critical Services Learnership Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Hold a valid SA ID as a South African Citizen
- Ensure you are between the ages of 18 and 35 with no Criminal Record
- Obtain a D / level 4 symbol pass in English language for Matric
- Confirm that you are currently unemployed and not studying fulltime
- Cultivate a passion for customer service and maintain a professional attitude at all times
- Communicate clearly and professionally with clients
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills
- Pay attention to detail
- Show a desire and potential to learn
- Adapt to a constantly changing and pressurized environment
- Be prepared to multi-skill and work in various roles
- Possess basic computer skills
- Preference is offered to candidates originating from designated groups as per according to Tracker’s policies.
Apply online: Tracker 24 HR Critical Services Learnership 2023.
It is recommended to use Google Chrome as your web browser when accessing the website mentioned earlier (as indicated above).
Alternatively, you can conveniently submit your application using your phone instead of a computer. If you have an Android-powered phone, you can use Google Chrome as your web browser without the need to install any additional browsers, as it comes pre-installed on Android OS smartphones.
To submit your application, you need to register for an account on the application portal. Throughout the registration process, you will need to log in to this account.
By submitting your application, you give consent to the selection committee to utilize your personal information for the purpose of enrolling you in the event.
The application materials will undergo thorough inspection and verification to ensure their authenticity. If anyone is found to have provided false information in their application, they will be disqualified from participating in the registration period.
Candidates are required to use the aforementioned website to submit their applications. The selection committee will reject any attempts to submit documents through other channels, such as personal delivery or fax.
Applications for the Tracker 24 HR Critical Services Learnership must be submitted before the closing date on 24 May 2023.
Please ensure that you submit your applications as early as possible. Submitting your application early increases your chances of securing a spot during the registration period and helps avoid any last-minute issues, such as heavy internet traffic or missing documents.
Ensure that you submit your applications before the deadline, as the selection committee will not review any applications received after the specified date. Regardless of the content, any entries received after the closing date will be swiftly rejected.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will receive notifications. If you have not received any updates within four weeks following the closing date, we regret to inform you that you have not been selected for the program.
Tracker reserves the right to accept or decline employment to any individual at its own discretion. The decisions made by the selection committee are final and binding for all parties involved in the process.