Servest (Landscaping & Turf) Horticulture Learnership 2021
A division of Servest (Pty) named Servest Landscapes and Turf, offers for young individuals to join Horticulture Learnership 2021. Learnership stipend is R2 500.
Learners will be trained in the classroom and practicals to be fully qualified in this field after the completion of the learnership programme.
The Horticulture field specialises in:
- Plant Conservation
- Soil Management
- Garden Design & Construction
- Landscape Restoration
- Green Maintenance
- South African citizen
- Between the ages of 18-27 years old
- Have no criminal record
- Have matric certificate (not supplementary)
- All classes to be attended (punctual)
- Committed to Horticulture
- Good in English communication (speak/read/write)
- Show commitment and willing to learn
- Neat and presentable.
How to Apply
You must submit the following documentation:
- 2 x certified copies of ID
- Certified copy of Matric certificate (not results)
- Bank statement (not older than 3 months)
- Proof of address
Apply online: Servest (Landscaping & Turf) Horticulture Learnership 2021.
NB: Due to COVID 19 protocals, you must wear a mask which needs to cover your mouth & nose at all times.
Servest committed to Employment Equity when recruiting process (internally and externally). It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.
Closing Date: 08 January 2021