Wurths is a leading South African group that has considered itself to be a world market leader. With more than 400 companies under its belt, the group has delivered more than 6 000 products to customers on a nationwide scale. Thanks to their dedicated Express Shops, online stores, and call centres, Wurths has emphasised the importance of building long-lasting relationships with customers in order for their business to prosper.
About the Wurth Job Vacancy as Call Centre Agent 2021
Wurth is offering an employment opportunity for candidates who are interested in becoming a professional Call Centre Agent for their Cape Town location. The Wurth Job Vacancy as Call Centre Agent is a great chance for individuals to obtain legitimate working experience for a company based in more than 80 countries.
As a Call Centre Agent, you will be tasked with the responsibilities below:
- Reach the right channels are via passing
- Customer service for purchases, refunds, payments, and tracking
- Back-office data upkeep for customers
- Providing sales reps and consumers with telephonic and email assistance
- Assisting with online inquiries and the website’s client chat
- Create new customer accounts as a result of internet leads
- When required, assisting inbound call center with inquiries.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Wurth Job Vacancy as Call Centre Agent 2021’s Reference Number: MM 25/08/2021.
If you find this to be a suitable opportunity for you, don’t hesitate to register for the Wurth Job Vacancy as Call Centre Agent.
Do you think you have what it takes to register for the Wurth Job Vacancy as Call Centre Agent? Be sure to send in your application as soon as possible! But first, you will need to take a look at the programme’s eligibility criteria. These items will determine whether you’d make a great candidate or not. If you’d like to check your qualifications, be sure to take a look at the eligibility criteria below. If you’d like to guarantee a higher chance of success, it’s advisable that you meet all these times in the following list.
The Wurth Job Vacancy as Call Centre Agent Eligibility Criteria are as listed below:
- Possesses a Matric qualification
- Has at least 2 years of working experience within the Call Centre or Customer Support department
- Owns some form of E-commerce or online shopping experience
- Displays impressive problem-solving abilities
- Comfortable with their the latest technological developments
- Works well with other team members
- Has a high level of proficiency in the English language, as well as in another South African language
- Clear from any credits or criminal track records
- Has zero disciplinary records.
Apply online: Wurth Job Vacancy as Call Centre Agent 2021.
It is advised that you use Google Chrome as your browser to access the above-mentioned website.
To submit their applications, candidates must first register on the application platform. For the length of the registration procedure, this account will be necessary.
By submitting your application, you are giving the selection committee permission to use your personal information for registration purposes.
Candidates must submit their applications using the above-mentioned site. Other means of submission, such as personal delivery or fax, will be rejected by the selection committee.
Applications for the Wurth Job Vacancy as Call Centre Agent 2021 must be submitted before the closing date on 29 October 2021.
Make sure you secure your application as soon as possible by registering early. The purpose behind this is to ensure that you have a safe position during the recruitment phase (however, it doesn’t guarantee immediate success).
The selection committee has zero tolerance for candidates who send in their applications late. All submissions sent past the closing date will automatically be disqualified.
Wurth holds all rights to provide anyone with a job position or not. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.