About the Western Cape Dept of Transport and Public Works
The Western Cape Dept of Transport and Public Works is a governmental establishment that is dedicated to uplifting the potential of their area’s overall infrastructure and other services related to the cause. The department has made it their sole mission to promote socio-economic outcomes within their communities. By setting up strategic operations and implementing leadership qualities, the department has proven to concur a great track record in serving their communities.
About the Western Cape Dept of Transport and Public Works – Masakh’iSizwe Bursaries 2022
The Western Cape Dept of Transport and Public Works is offering financial aid for academically-driven students in multiple study disciplines in university. The Western Cape Dept of Transport and Public Works – Masakh’iSizwe Bursaries is grand opportunity for full-time Degree or Diploma students who are pursuing in the fields of transport, engineering, and built environment. The bursaries are currently available for the following fields:
- Construction Management
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
- Town and Regional Planning
- Transport Economists
- Property Studies
Recipients of the Western Cape Dept of Transport and Public Works – Masakh’iSizwe Bursaries will be entitled to numerous coverage, which includes tuition expenses, support programmes, accommodation costs, daily meals, and all prescribed study materials.
Awardees will need to be paid back on a work-back basis. Therefore, recipients must attend workshops, events, meetings, participate in outreach programmes, and take part in academic experiential training programmes.
If you find this to be a suitable opportunity for you, don’t hesitate to register for the Western Cape Dept of Transport and Public Works – Masakh’iSizwe Bursaries.
Get a spot in the Western Cape Dept of Transport and Public Works – Masakh’iSizwe Bursaries. To be considered eligible for the programme, candidates must fulfill the list of requirements that come with the programme below. Each of these items below will determine whether you’d make a great fit for the financial aid or not. Failure to meet everything might cause disadvantageous consequences towards the overall result of your applications.
The Western Cape Dept of Transport and Public Works – Masakh’iSizwe Bursaries Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Officially recognized as a citizen of South Africa
- Must be accepted at a relevant tertiary institution (University of Cape Town, Stellenbosch University, Cape Peninsula University of Technology)
- Preference will be offered to candidates who are recognized as:
- Persons with Disabilities
- Financially Disadvantaged
- Female Leaners
- Originating from rural areas of South Africa.
Download application form: Western Cape Dept of Transport and Public Works – Masakh’iSizwe Bursaries 2022.
Interested applicants must download the application form and fill it in with correct personal information. Before you start providing your answers, it’s advisable that you read through the application instructions to ensure a smooth application procedure.
Additionally, you will need to provide the following documents:
- A certified copy of your Matric certificate and your more recent results slip
- Legitimate proof of your application/registration issued by your Higher Education Institution
- A complete full course outline for 2022
- An estimated total cost of your studies as provided by your HEI
- Complete academic records of your HEI
- Legitimate proof of requiring financial assistance
- Legitimate proof of any existing debt (if any)
- Certified copies of your Identity Document (applicants/parents/guardians) (Deceased parents must provide a legitimate death certificate)
- Legitimate salary slips or affidavit to support your household’s financial status
- Legitimate proof of residence (an account that does not exceed more than 3 months)
- Legitimate medical proof (if you are disabled)
- A complete letter of motivation.
All these documents should be included in your application dossier. Incomplete dossiers will not be eligible for registrations.
Once you have filled in your application form and compiled your documents, please send them in through either one of the following methods:
Masakh’iSizwe Bursary Programme
Private Bag X9185
Masakh’iSizwe Bursary programme
23rd Floor, Atterbury House
9 Riebeek Street
(Dial ext. 0964/9545/6553)
Please send in your application through either one of the methods mentioned above. Applications sent through email or fax will not be considered by the selection committee.
Applications for the Western Cape Dept of Transport and Public Works – Masakh’iSizwe Bursaries must be submitted before the closing date on 31 August 2021.
If you’re interested in the programme, candidates must send in their registrations way before the deadline. This will help you prevent unwanted situations that typically occur with last-minute applications.
Late applications will not be considered by the selection committee. Submissions made past the deadline will automatically be disqualified from the programme.
The Western Cape Dept of Transport and Public Works holds all rights to recruit anyone during the registration period. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.
Do you have a question regarding the Western Cape Dept of Transport and Public Works – Masakh’iSizwe Bursaries? Send in your inquiries or concerns to the following contact details:
Telephone Numbers: +27 21 483 0964 / +27 21 483 9545
Email Addresses: [email protected] / [email protected]