About Vkb Agriculture
The VKB Group is an innovative, forward-thinking, and industry-leading agricultural organization. For the past century and a half, its primary focus has been on proactively managing solutions to meet the shifting and diverse requirements of agricultural farmers and other connected stakeholders. Its headquarters may be found at Reitz, which is located around 200 kilometers south of Johannesburg.
The VKB Group’s agri-processing branch, VKB Agri Processors (Pty) Ltd, has four different subsidiaries, and one of those companies is called VKB Milling (Pty) Ltd. The VKB Group is a prominent participant in the agricultural business in South Africa, and the company works hard to bring genuine value to the sector by adhering to industry standards of excellence in terms of best practices, continuous improvement, and world-class operations. At addition to its white maize mills in Mokopane, Louis Trichardt, and Mashishing, located in the province of Limpopo, VKB Milling (Pty) Ltd. also has a wheat mill and bakery in Frankfort, which is located in the province of the Free State.
About the Vkb Agriculture Grain Handling Learnership 2023
Vkb Agriculture is providing a Grain Handling learnership for unemployed individuals who are keen on being part of a challenging and rewarding industry. Individuals who are currently without work are eligible to apply for the Vkb Agriculture Grain Handling Learnership, which is a National Qualifications Framework (NQF) Level 3 opportunity that allows for learning and development within the context of agriculture, more especially grain handling. A time period dedicated to learning is necessary for the acquisition of skills, which are then refined by continued practice and feedback.
The Vkb Agriculture Grain Handling Learnership will require you to perform the responsibilities below:
- The training program is designed to help the candidate, as skills are mastered, gather information or “proof” that will enable the learner to mold themselves in such a way that will enable them to become a highly successful candidate who will be able to function within a VKB Silo branch unit
- The training program is compiled in such a way that it will assist the candidate
- By participating in the day-to-day operations of a Silo Branch, the applicant will have the opportunity to learn about every component of VKB Agriculture that is even remotely feasible
- Throughout the duration of the training program, the learner will be provided with the assistance of a specialist who is dedicated to fostering his or her growth in each and every aspect of the Silo department
- Throughout the entirety of the training period, a variety of topics will be covered, including, but not limited to, the following: fundamental communication skills; fundamental numeracy skills; fundamental business skills; routine care of technical and site equipment; customer service; administrative assistance; fundamental computer skills; and various grain handling skills.
Feel free to sign up for the VKB Agriculture Grain Handling Learnership if you are convinced that you will be participating in it. Don’t stress about it if you are still unsure about whether or not you would be a suitable fit for the position. All that is required of you is to review the prerequisites listed below and compare your qualifications to the criteria established by the selection committee. Make sure that you satisfy all of the requirements that have been outlined in order to give yourself the best possible opportunity of being accepted.
The Vkb Agriculture Grain Handling Learnership Eligibliity Criteria are as follows:
- Currently unemployed
- Must have at least a Grade 12 qualification
- Shows proven fluency in the ENglish language (advantageous: Afrikaans)
- Understands basic Mathematics
- Willing to add value to the business
- Advantageous: understands basic computer literacys (knows how to use M.S. Office)
- Establishes strong interpersonal and communication abilities
- Puts on a client-service oriented mindset
- Shows a high level of resilience
- Works well with other team members.
Apply online Vkb Agriculture Grain Handling Learnership 2023 at:
If you think this job’s right for you, feel free to access the online application portal above. This is where you will need to put in all the required information that will be integral towards the entire registration period.
Additionally, you will be asked to upload your profile picture and most recent Curriculum Vitae. Make sure your CV contains the relevant information, such as your strengths, skills, and qualifications. This document is a great chance for you to showcase yourself as a potential candidate and why you deserve to be chosen.
Alternatively, you can apply using your handphone, since it is much more practical than applying via computer. If you are using an OS Android handphone, you can use Google Chrome as your web browser. Since Google Chrome is automatically available in OS Android handphones, you don’t have to install any other browsers.
By submitting your applications, you are granting the selection committee permission to use your personal information for registration purposes. This authorization is given when you send in your applications.
To confirm that the candidates being considered are legitimate, additional screening and evaluation processes will be performed on the applications. Anyone who is found to have lied about any component of their applications will be kicked out of the registration period.
Candidates are required to complete the application process via the portal that was provided above. The selection committee will not consider any submissions that were made using alternative methods, such as hand delivery or faxing in the application.
Applications for the Vkb Agriculture Grain Handling Learnership must be submitted before the closing date on 11 October 2023.
Be sure to send in your applications as soon as possible. An early submission can help you guarantee a spot during the registration period. Plus, it prevents any unwanted last-minute incidents, like sudden heavy Internet traffic or missing documents.
Announcements will only be made to shorlisted candidates. If you do not hear back from the selection committee within 7 days past the closing date, we regret to inform you that you have not been chosen for the programme.
Applications for the programme must be submitted before the closing date. Late applications will not be tolerated by the selection committee, and these kinds of submissions will be disqualified by the programme.
Vkb Agriculture holds all rights to appoint anyone during the recruitment period. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.