Ultcare is a mobile dog grooming service that operates in Pretoria and Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Ultimately, the firm wants be known as the most renowned mobile grooming company in South Africa. Clients are welcomed into the company thanks to the team’s being professional, dependable, and open attitude.
It is the goal at Ultcare to deliver pet-friendly, creative, high-quality, consistent, and value-for-money health care. Everything the company does, from the way it welcomes customers on the phone to the way it offers a new service or trains a new team member, is guided by the company’s core principles.
About Ultcare Job Vacancy as Merchandiser 2023
Ultcare is offering an employment opportunity for candidates who are interested in becoming a Merchandiser for their vast-growing professional business. The Ultcare Job Vacancy as Merchandiser is looking for someone who understands how to manage stock and organize them neatly.
As a Merchandiser, you will need to perform the following duties:
- Ensure that all inventory is accurately displayed at all times – Keeping the bin structures clean and in accordance with approved housekeeping standards to meet or exceed projected sales and gross profit goals
- In addition to putting together, keeping it in a tidy and clean state, and disassembling unique product promotions
- Immediate and accurate placement of all items received from the receiver in the appropriate position and bin
- Exceptional client service is provided
- Inspecting and ensuring that all stock, including price cards displayed on display systems, is neatly and correctly priced and labeled at all times
- Making a note of any damaged goods and reporting it to the Stock Controller as soon as it is discovered, as well as dealing with damaged stock in line with the Inventory Controller’s instructions
- Maintaining the cleanliness and excellent condition of the inventory on hand at all times
- Assistance with receiving and retailing of merchandise is required
- Returning all goods that has been taken from its proper position as soon as possible to the spot where it belongs
- It is important to be accessible at all times to clients who seek assistance and to assist them as much as possible in fulfilling their requirements
- All anomalous movements or depletion of stock items, as well as any unlawful movements, usage, or removal of any stock, must be reported promptly to the Stock Controller
- Administration and reporting that are efficient
- Managing and providing service to an established client base
- Follow-up on leads that have been provided
- In general, ensuring that the company’s Merchandising Standards are completely and accurately adhered to at all times, and reporting any interference with the accomplishment of such standards to the Stock Controller as soon as it becomes aware of it.
The Ultcare Job Vacancy as Merchandiser is currently based in this location: Pretoria, Gauteng.
Do you think you have what it takes to register for the Ultcare Job Vacancy as Merchandiser? Be sure to send in your application as soon as possible! But first, you will need to take a look at the position’s eligibility criteria. These items will determine whether you’d make a great candidate or not. If you’d like to check your qualifications, be sure to take a look at the eligibility criteria below. If you’d like to guarantee a higher chance of success, it’s advisable that you meet all these times in the following list.
The Ultcare Job Vacancy as Merchandiser Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Has a Grade 12 qualification
- Has at least 1-2 years of working experience in a relevant role
- Has at least 1 year of experience dealing with shelf packing/merchandising
- Understands great knowledge of general building material environment
- Knows how to do personal selling and has shown success with actual sales
- Knows how to manage stock takes
- Interacts well with customers
- Fulfills company values (honesty, accountability, energetic, respect, resourceful)
- Puts on a customer-centric attitude
- Knows how to implement great self-management
- Works well with other team members.
Apply online Ultcare Job Vacancy as Merchandiser 2023 at:
- Pretoria, Gauteng (Closing date: 26 April 2023).
It is advised that you use Google Chrome as your browser to access the above-mentioned website.
To submit their applications, candidates must first register on the application platform. This account will be needed during the registration process.
It will be reviewed by the whole screening committee, which includes you, and any information you provide will be kept strictly secret. As a consequence, you should conduct a comprehensive check to ensure that no false information is provided. If there is evidence that candidates are supplying false information, they may be put in a potentially dangerous scenario.
The information you give will be used by the selection committee to register you for the event. By submitting your applications, you authorize the committee to use your personal information for this purpose.
Candidates must submit their applications using the above-mentioned website. Attempts to submit documents by other methods, such as hand delivery or fax, will be rejected by the application committee.
Applications for the Ultcare Job Vacancy as Merchandiser must be submitted before the closing date on 26 April 2023.
The selection committee has absolute zero tolerance for late applications. Submissions made past the closing date will not be acknowledged during the registration period.
Candidates are advised to send in their applications as soon as possible. This will leave you with some time to properly evaluate the contents of your applications. Kindly prepare your applications at your earliest convenience.
Ultcare reserves the rights to make an appointment or not during the recruitment process. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.