Ultcare is a reliable mobile dog grooming business based in two different locations – Pretoria and Joburg Gauteng. The company aims to become a well-known and highly sought-after mobile grooming company across South Africa. The business creates fruitful relationships with clients thanks to their dedicated, professional staff who work tirelessly to provide pets with great care and attention throughout the entire grooming process.
Ultcare’s friendly staff consists of talented hard workers that have years of experience working together with animals. Their goal is to provide innovative, high-quality, consistent, value-for-money, pet-friendly health care that will make clients want to come back to Ultcare. Whether it’s through customer service, or the actual grooming service itself, Ultcare provides a holistic experience.
About the Ultcare Job Vacancy as Assistant Store Manager 2022
Ultcare is offering an employment opportunity for South African candidates who are looking to work as a professional Assistant Store Manager for the company. The Ultcare Job Vacancy as Assistant Store Manager is a great chance for people who share the same passion as the company and would like to contribute through this valuable position.
As an Assistant Store Manager, below are the responsibilities you will need to handle:
Sales Growth & Profitability
- Review and maintain current product performance in-store in order to offer feedback to the support center and increase overall sales
- Analyze sales and profitability information in the shop in order to communicate with management on necessary operational action plans, improve sales performance, and keep track of store spend
- Create new prospects for sales growth and brand exposure by identifying and proposing new ideas. This may involve activities such as in-store marketing, competitive shopping, working with/participating in local events, and acquiring new accounts/memberships in accordance with established goals (if applicable).
Customer Experience Management
- Customer experience processes (such as the execution of business instruction letters, markdowns, repricing, and promotions) must be implemented and maintained
- Achieve and maintain customer service standards (for example, through the execution of visual standards, customer feedback, and general housekeeping).
- Ensure that product is received and unloaded appropriately in order to merchandise and refill the sales floor
- Stock levels should be monitored and managed via specified procedures (stock counts, stock takes, stock loss response plans, and so on) in order to limit risks (stock loss) and guarantee that appropriate stock is kept on hand
- Oversee the general upkeep of the stockroom in order to ensure that it meets housekeeping requirements
- Allow for write-offs, breakages recalls and returns to be authorized.
- Comply with policies and procedures by following defined processes (for example, administrative checks, visual audits, store audits, COMO reports, POS reports, weekly hanger counts, security, etc.) to ensure and enforce overall compliance.
Leadership & Development
- Identify and promote the creation of training, coaching, and mentoring requirements, with a particular emphasis on talent management and succession planning
- In compliance with business rules and procedures, recruit, administrate, and oversee the performance
- Lead and motivate the team within a store to accomplish store KPIs and operational plans in accordance with the company’s core principles and values.
If you think this opportunity works best for you, time to register for the Ultcare Job Vacancy as Assistant Store Manager.
First and foremost, you must familiarize yourself with Ultcare Job Vacancy as Assistant Store Manager’s eligibility standards. Each of these criteria will influence whether or not you would be an excellent candidate. In case you’d want to double-check your credentials, please refer to the list of qualifying prerequisites provided below. Ideally, if you want to enhance your chances of success, you should be able to meet all of the requirements on the following list.
The Ultcare Job Vacancy as Assistant Store Manager Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Has a Grade 12 or NQF Level 4 qualification (or any relevant qualification) – this also includes a tertiary qualification relevant to the career
- Has at least 1-2 years of experience in Management (highly advantageous)
- Understands basic sales and service management
- Knows how to perform well-rounded budgeting
- Displays impressive communication abilities
- Understands basic retail trade, customer, brand, and product understanding.
Apply online: Ultcare Job Vacancy as Assistant Store Manager 2022.
In order to visit the website indicated above, it is recommended that you use Google Chrome as your browser.
Candidates are required to register on the application portal in order to submit their applications. This account will be required for the duration of the registration process.
Protecting your account information will help to ensure that your account is protected at all times. Never give out your account information to anybody else, especially not your password.
It will be examined by the entire selection committee, which will include you, and the information you supply will be kept confidential. As a result, you should do a thorough check to guarantee that there is no fake information included. Candidates may be placed in a potentially hazardous situation if there is proof that they are providing misleading information.
The selection committee will use the information you provide to register you for the event. By submitting your applications, you are giving the committee permission to use your personal information for this reason.
It is necessary for candidates to submit their applications through the website listed above. Attempts to submit materials by other means, such as by hand delivery or fax, will be denied by the committee evaluating the application.
Applications for the Ultcare Job Vacancy as Assistant Store Manager must be submitted before the closing date on 10 January 2022.
By enrolling as quickly as possible, you can ensure that your application is secured as soon as possible. However, this does not guarantee instant success and is just intended to provide you with a secure position throughout the recruiting process.
Candidates that submit their applications after the deadline will not be considered by the selection committee. All entries past the deadline will be immediately rejected, regardless of their content.
Ultcare has the right to offer or deny employment to anybody at its discretion. The selecting committee’s judgments are final and binding on all parties involved.