Tsebo Solutions Group is a leading provider of workplace management solutions across Africa and the Middle East. The company operates in over 28 countries and has over 40 000 employees. Tsebo Solutions Group provides clients with improved workplace productivity that contributes to the success of their businesses.
Tsebo is a company that operates under the belief that the local expertise of its people, combined with the global standards by which it conducts its business, enables it to support the most successful businesses in the region and to generate measurable and long-lasting value for its customers by boosting the productivity of their workplaces.
About the Tsebo Job Vacancy as Call Centre Agent 2022
Tsebo is offering unemployed individuals with a permanent employment opportunity in Joburg for anybody who may be keen on working as a Call Centre Agent. The Tsebo Job Vacancy as Call Centre Agent will have the responsibility of creating and maintaining a sense of understanding regarding the client’s needs and to create and maintain Additionally, it will be the responsibility of the Call Centre Agent Assistant to ensure that the requirements of the customer are understood and to respond to those needs in a manner that provides a timely response within the allotted amount of time.
As a Call Centre Agent, you will need to perform these specific duties:
- Respect and politeness are the best tools to use while dealing with tough callers
- Collaborate with teams to cultivate and maintain a customer-focused attitude toward activities, focusing on those that contribute the most significantly to increasing customer lifetime value
- Accurately log all calls made on the system
- You are responsible for preparing the weekly and monthly reports in a timely manner so that they may be submitted to your boss
- Attend to the needs of those who have called within the allotted response time
- Immediately respond to any calls that are linked to the support desk
- Work in a flexible manner when the situation calls for it so that activities may be completed that are not clearly included in the job description
- Interact with customers over the phone in order to deliver information and handle requests in answer to questions, complaints, and inquisitions on goods and services
- Take on any additional duties that may be assigned to you by management that are designed to promote sustainability
- When it becomes necessary, escalate troublesome callers to the appropriate Manager
- Please answer and reply to all calls in a way that is kind and pleasant.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Tsebo Job Vacancy as Call Centre Agent’s Reference Number: TSE220606-4.
If you’re certain of joining the Tsebo Job Vacancy as Call Centre Agent, feel free to sign up! If you are still unsure whether you’d make a good fit, don’t worry. All you have to do is check the requirements below and re-check your qualifications with the selection committee’s standards. If you’d like to stand a chance of acceptance, make sure you fulfill all of the criteria that are mentioned. Failure to do so might not get you automatically disqualified, but it could reduce your chances of acceptance.
The Tsebo Job Vacancy as Call Centre Agent Eligibliity Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Qualifications
- Has a Grade 12 qualification (mandatory)
- Understands computer literacy
- Has at least 3 years of working experience as a professional Receptionist in a Hospitality setting
- Has at least 2-3 years of working experience dealing with Frontline Hotel/Customer Service
- Has at least 2-3 years of working experience in a Call Centre
- Advantageous: fluent in Mandaring and Cantonese.
2. Work Compentencies
- Knows how to use MS Office Suite
- Has knowledge of tools and materials needed in Facilities Management
- Maintains impressive client rapport
- Shows great writing and listening abilities (spelling and grammar must be top notch)
- Can be accurate when transribing verbal communication into proper writing
- Deals with different customers well
- Has great time management skills
- Shows fluency in English (fluency in another language is a huge advantaged)
- Understands the FM work environment (preferable).
3. Personal Behaviour
- A demeanor that is friendly and outgoing
- Capability to do tasks without supervision
- Hospitality and a focus on the needs of the consumer
- Capability to function effectively in adverse conditions
- Ability to multitask
- Capability to function effectively in adverse conditions
- Capability of mediating or resolving conflicts
- A focused attention to detail combined with a thorough and organized strategy
- Capacity to communicate with internal as well as external customers on all levels of service
- Capability to safeguard sensitive information
- Professionalism and a focus on achieving results
- Takes pleasure in working in a fast-paced atmosphere with strict time limits A customer-focused and professional approach
- Capability to perform prescribed processes in a timely manner
- A self-starter who is self-disciplined, determined, and enthusiastic, and who has an exceptional work ethic
- Outstanding communication talents
- At all times while on duty, you should give off an image that is professional and capable
- Capability to provide constant high-quality service to clients or customers.
Apply online: Tsebo Job Vacancy as Call Centre Agent 2022.
It is strongly suggested that you make use of Google Chrome as your web browser if you plan on going to the website that was just mentioned.
In order for applicants to submit their resumes and cover letters, they must first register for an account on the application portal. During the entire duration of the registration procedure, you will be obliged to use this account.
You can also submit your application by utilizing your smartphone instead of your PC because this method is significantly more convenient. You can use Google Chrome as your web browser if you are working with an Android operating system on your handheld device. You don’t need to install any other browsers on your phone because Google Chrome comes pre-installed on handsets running the Android operating system.
You also have the option of registering using Google, Facebook, or LinkedIn as an additional choice. You will not have to start from beginning when creating an account, which will save you a huge amount of time.
You will be a part of the evaluation process alongside the other members of the selection committee, and the information that you provide will be held in strict confidence. As a consequence of this, you need to do an exhaustive check to ensure that it does not contain any fictitious information.
The information that you supply will be utilized by the selection committee in order to register you for the event. You are granting the committee permission to use your personal information for this purpose by submitting your application.
Candidates are required to submit their applications by way of the website that was previously mentioned in this sentence. The committee that is responsible for considering the application will not accept any materials that have been submitted in any other manner, including by hand delivery or fax.
Applications for the Tsebo Job Vacancy as Call Centre Agent must be submitted before the closing date on 13 June 2022.
By registering in advance, you may ensure that your application will be safeguarded as soon as possible. The objective of this is to assure that you will maintain a secure position during the recruiting period, nevertheless, this does not guarantee that you will be successful right away.
There will be no consideration given to applicants whose applications are received beyond the deadline by the selection committee. After the deadline has passed, all contributions that were submitted in will be immediately rejected.
Tsebo has complete discretion over whether or not to provide employment to any individual. The choices that the selecting committee comes to are irrevocable in every case.