About Triton Express
Triton Express was founded in 1987 and has developed into a sophisticated countrywide and SADC company that utilizes the most up-to-date technological and vehicle infrastructure. Triton Express Group subsidiaries include Triton Supply Chain Solutions, Triton Fleet Management, Triton e-Shop, and Triton Academy.
In addition to serving more than 2 500 repeat clients, Triton Rapid also offers express road freight distribution solutions. Triton Express has 13 strategically positioned facilities in South Africa’s main cities, as well as cross-border branches in Namibia, Swaziland, Mozambique, and Botswana, allowing them to provide their clients with a complete reach throughout Sub-Saharan Africa.
About the Triton Express Job Vacancy as Receptionist 2022
Triton Express is offering an accredited employment opportunity for candidates interested in obtaining a position as qualified Receptionist in Western Cape. The Triton Express Job Vacancy as Receptionist is a great chance for you to become part of the company through a professional vacancy.
As a Receptionist, you will be required to perform the following duties:
- Receiving cash on delivery (COD) and completing bank deposit documentation
- Requesting and processing freightware data (account number, area of origin and destination, service levels, quotes, dimensions, weights, and insurance requirements), as well as faxing printed quotations to customers, is part of the job description
- Compiling and sending to Head Office the monthly stationery reconciliation report
- All general filing, as well as assistance with the copying of creditors’ invoices and orders
- Daily reporting of bank deposits to the company’s headquarters
- Answering incoming telephone calls, reacting to them, and forwarding them when necessary reporting to the Durban office on a regular basis all existing and outstanding COD’s
- Timely receipt and delivery of telephone communications collecting and making outbound phone calls in response to customer requests
- The process of receiving cashier’s checks and creating bank deposit documents
- Greeting customers, responding to inquiries, offering information, and addressing problems as needed
- By establishing telephone contact with customers, asking questions, and recording replies, a customer service level survey is conducted
- Keeping an eye on the stationery supply (weekly) notifying the administrative supervisor each Friday of the need for replenishment and putting orders with the corporate office
- Customer statements are reconciled with master lists, and the distribution of these statements is processed
- Freight inquiries or difficulties are investigated and resolved using waybills and discrepancy reports. customers’ information is reviewed and verified, and their situation is determined by a status report
- Communication with Telkom/Alcatel on specialized requirements and maintenance requirements.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Triton Express Job Vacancy as Receptionist’s Reference Number: REC13378.
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, feel free to sign up for the Triton Express Job Vacancy as Receptionist.
First and foremost, you must familiarize yourself with the Triton Express Job Vacancy as Receptionist’s eligibility standards. Each of these criteria will influence whether or not you would be an excellent candidate. In case you’d want to double-check your credentials, please refer to the list of qualifying prerequisites provided below. Ideally, if you want to enhance your chances of success, you should be able to meet all of the requirements on the following list.
The Triton Express Job Vacancy as Receptionist Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Possesses a Grade 12/Matric qualification at minimum
- Has 1-2 years of previous experience working in the Reception or General Clerical field
- Understands basic computer literacy (e.g. Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, or any relevant email system)
- Has basic knowledge of Freightware management systems
- Knows about warehousing or store precodures
- Prepared to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Communicates well with team members and customers
- Works well with other team members
- Can speak well in both English and Afrikaans
- Manages their time well
- Willing to work outside of their shifts if applicable
- Has a keen eye for small details
- Listens well to their family members
- Has a high level of self-motivation.
Apply online: Triton Express Job Vacancy as Receptionist 2022.
It is recommended that you use Google Chrome to get access to the web site mentioned above.
Please fill out the application site with your most relevant responses by typing them into the appropriate areas. All of the personal information you submit should be accurate and correspond to your actual circumstances.
The information you provide will be reviewed by the whole selection committee, which will include you. As a result, you should double-check to ensure that there is no fictitious information. If there is any evidence that applicants are giving false information, they may be placed in a hazardous position.
Candidates are required to upload a couple of documents, which include their profile photo as well as their Curriculum Vitae (CV). These two pieces of documents are vital things that should be compiled.
By submitting your applications, you are granting permission to the selection committee to use your personal information for the purpose of registering you for the event.
Candidates are required to submit their applications via the website linked to above. Attempts to submit materials via other means, such as hand delivery or fax, will be rejected by the selection committee.
Application is available as long as it is not deleted on its official website.
Candidates are advised to send in their applications as soon as possible. Kindly prepare your applications at your earliest convenience.
Triton Express reserves the rights to make an appointment or not during the recruitment process. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.