In 1954, TotalEnergies was founded, and now it is held by the multinational Paris-based corporation, TotalEnergies, which owns 50.1 percent of the firm. Located in South Africa, TotalEnergies Marketing South Africa (PTY) Ltd is a vital contributor to the overall success of the TotalEnergies organization. Because of its worldwide alignment, the firm seeks to guarantee that the company may benefit from shared access to globally acknowledged best practices, technology skills, and cutting-edge business innovations.
The manufacture, sales, and marketing of a variety of petroleum products for the retail, commercial, agricultural, and industrial sectors are the primary focuses of TotalEnergies Marketing South Africa (PTY) Ltd’s business operation. Having 547 service stations spread around the nation, they are a major participant in the country’s petrochemical sector, offering a diverse range of goods ranging from jet fuel to liquid petroleum gas, lubricants to grease, and kerosene amongst other things.
About the TotalEnergies Job Vacancy as Administration Assistant 2022
TotalEnergies is offering an employment opportunity for Matric qualification holders who wish to be an Administration Assistant at the Waltloo Terminal. The TotalEnergies Job Vacancy as Administration Assistant is a regular position that will require you to to perform the following responsibilities:
- Keep an eye on the reception area and make sure all guests have checked in and have been announced via phone
- Controlling petty cash and ensuring that corporate rules and procedures are followed in relation to it are two important responsibilities
- Participate in capturing as necessary. Perform any other activities that may be assigned by the Terminal Supervisor or the Terminal Manager in the course of their duties
- In charge of maintaining control over the stationery registry for restricted documents
- Maintaining high standards of housekeeping
- Maintain constant contact with account payable about invoice payment until the payment has been completed
- All return journeys must be inspected and balanced in relation to the loaded quantities
- Check with the Terminal Supervisor/Manager to see whether Services or Goods have been provided, and if so, get invoices from the appropriate vendors and enter the information into ARIBA as Goods Receipting
- Purchase and distribution of stationery and cafeteria supplies at the lowest possible cost
- Send Metrofile a batch of papers for scanning in order to save time
- Attend to POD requests that are received by the depot Export SSAM for the aim of balancing the workload across transporters
- Maintain the serial control of all manual documents in a current state
- Sales paperwork (delivery notes) must be double-checked for correctness before being stored
- Assist the Terminal Manager with opex cost analysis and provide cost-saving recommendations
- Ensure that all administrative duties are carried out within the confines of the company’s boundaries and in accordance with its policies and procedures
- Check and sign for any deliveries delivered to the reception area, such as DHL packages and stationery packages
- Assuring that non-conformances discovered during Administrative Audits are addressed and corrected
- Produce a purchase request for maintenance orders or operations that are performed on ARIBA
- Do the induction for first-time visitors as well as for individuals whose induction has expired in order to avoid confusion.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the TotalEnergies Job Vacancy as Administration Assistant’s Reference Number: 55735BR.
First and foremost, you must familiarize yourself with the TotalEnergies Job Vacancy as Administration Assistant’s eligibility standards. Each of these criteria will influence whether or not you would be an excellent candidate. In case you’d want to double-check your credentials, please refer to the list of qualifying prerequisites provided below. Ideally, if you want to enhance your chances of success, you should be able to meet all of the requirements on the following list.
The TotalEnergies Job Vacancy as Administration Assistant Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Has a Matric qualification
- Possesses at least 0-3 years of experience dealing in the fields of Petrochemical, Warehousing, Production, or Industrial fields.
Apply online: TotalEnergies Job Vacancy as Administration Assistant 2022.
It is advised that you use Google Chrome as your web browser in order to access the aforementioned web address (see above).
For the purpose of submitting their applications, candidates are needed to create an account on the application site. It will be necessary to log into this account for the length of the registration procedure.
The selection committee will use the information you provide to register you for the event. By submitting your applications, you are giving the committee permission to use your personal information for this reason.
It will be reviewed by the whole selection committee, which will include you, and all of the information you provide will be kept strictly secret, as stated in the contract. So you should double-check everything to make sure there isn’t any misleading or false material included therein. The candidates may be put in a potentially risky scenario if it is determined that they are presenting false information to the interviewer.
It is necessary for candidates to submit their applications via the website listed above. Attempts to submit documents by other methods, such as by hand delivery or fax, will be denied by the committee evaluating the application.
Application is available as long as it is not deleted on its official website.
By enrolling as quickly as possible, you can ensure that your application is secured as soon as possible. However, this does not guarantee instant success and is just intended to provide you with a secure position throughout the recruiting process.
TotalEnergies has the right to offer or deny employment to anybody at its discretion. The selecting committee’s judgments are final and binding on all parties involved.