About Tomorrow Trust
Tomorrow Trust in a non-profit establishment that’s formed to provide immediate assistance to children who are within the orphaned and vulnerable groups. Based in South Africa, Tomorrow Trust supports these individuals through a holistic, educational approach by focusing on their academic pursuits and equipping them with the necessary life skills to let them reach their full potential. The establishment, which was founded in 2005, establishes partnerships with government officials as well as business partners to actualize the vision that Tommorow Trust has for young individuals. Committed changing the lives of children for the better, Tomorrow Trust is a key player in creating a positive future for South Africa.
About Tomorrow Trust Bursaries 2021
Tomorrow Trust is offering bursary progammes for South African students who are interested in obtaining financial assistance to pursue their education. The Tomorrow Trust Bursaries is a remarkable programme that’s designed to motivate young individuals to do their best in their studies. The establishment believes that by supporting members of their local communities, they are able to grow up to become positive contributors of society. The Tomorrow Trust Bursaries is currently available for students who are pursuing after a Honours/Postgraduate qualification in these following fields: Science, Agriculture, Law, IT, or Law. If you find this to be a suitable opportunity for you, don’t hesitate to register for the programme.
Candidates interested in the Tomorrow Trust Bursaries must fulfill an eligibility criteria before proceeding with their applications. Each of these items below will determine whether you have what it takes to proceed with this bursaries. To guarantee a successful application, candidates are advised to meet all of the following requirements. Failure to do so will cause disadvantageous consequences towards the overall result of your applications. Be sure to jot down these items for personal reference.
The Tomorrow Trust Bursaries Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Officially recognized as a citizen of South Africa
- Currently enrolled for a full-time study
- Must be in their first registration towards an Honours/Postgraduate qualification
- Must be pursuing an Honours Degree in Science, IT, Agriculture, Commerce, or Law
- Has finished their undergraduate degree at one of these universities:
- University of the Western Cape
- Fort Hare
- University of Limpopo
- University of Venda
- Walter Sisulu
- The University of Zululand
- Mangosuthu University of Technology.
Download application form: Tomorrow Trust Bursaries 2021.
Before filling in the application form, please skim through the instructions first. Candidates are expected to provide accurate information that correctly represents their current conditions.
Additionally, candidates must provide the following documents below:
- A valid copy of your South African Identity Document (certified by a Commissioner of Oath)
- A letter of motivation stating your background story, why you are pursuing your field of study, your interests and achievements, and why you deserve to receive this bursary
- Pay slips/grant slips from your parents or guardians (if you don’t have one, please provide an affidavit)
- Death certificates (if applicable – you can also provide an affidavit).
If you are a Grade 12 applicant, you must provide these documents as well:
- A Grade 11 report slips
- Your most recent Grade 12 report slip
- Letters of acceptance from all the institutions you have registered for.
If you are a student at an institution, you must provide these documents:
- A valid copy of your Matric certificate
- A full, updated university academic transcript
- Your most recent fee statement.
All of these are to be submitted as 1 document to this email address: [email protected].
Make sure your application dossier contains all of the documents mentioned above. Incomplete application dossiers will not be considered by the selection committee.
By sending in your applications, you are hereby giving permission to the selection committee to have your personal information utilized for registration purposes.
Applications will be subjected to further evaluation and vetting procedures to verify the validity of candidates. Anyone discovered to be falsifying any aspects of their applications will be disqualified from the registration period.
Candidates must process their applications through the email address provided above. Submissions made through other methods will not be accepted by the selection committee.
Applications for the Tomorrow Trust Bursaries must be submitted before the closing date on 15 April 2021.
The selection committee has absolute zero tolerance for late applications. Submissions made past the closing date will not be acknowledged during the registration period.
Candidates are advised to send in their applications as soon as possible. This will leave you with some time to properly evaluate the contents of your applications. Kindly prepare your applications at your earliest convenience.
Tomorrow Trust reserves the rights to make an appointment or not during the recruitment process. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.
Do you have a question regarding the Tomorrow Trust Bursaries? Don’t hesitate to ask! Feel free to send in your enquiries and concerns to the contact person below:
Telephone Number: +27 11 447 7707