A non-profit organization called THINK is committed to enhancing the lives of TB and HIV patients. In order to care for over 100 000 individuals in KwaZulu-Natal and conduct cutting-edge clinical research that has already helped to alter treatment recommendations both locally and globally, THINK collaborates with the local community, government consortia, and foreign sponsors.
THINK interacts with local communities and stakeholders to further support and enhance health, and they are eager to share their knowledge and experience by offering training, developing capacity, and other services.
About the Think Job Vacancy as Cleaner 2023
Think is offering an employment opportunity for caniddates who are looking to obtain a proper job position as a professional cleaner for the organisation. To assist with the implementation of the Think USAID TB LON project in KwaZulu-Natal Districts, the Think Job Opening as Cleaner is seeking a Cleaner. The project’s objective is to preserve TB treatment advancements by enhancing the district’s TB healthcare infrastructure. The Cleaner will work out of the uMgungundlovu area of KwaZulu-Natal and report to the Think District Manager.
The chosen cleaner will be required to demonstrate the following duties:
- Offices should be cleaned as scheduled and to standards
- Empty trash cans
- Uphold a spotless and organized kitchen
- Before and after meetings, tidy up the rooms
- Sweep and clean the floors
- Ensure pristine windows
- Wipe all surfaces, including desks, tables, and chairs
- Carry out ad hoc cleaning tasks as directed by management
- Offer necessary visitor support
- When prompted, provide refreshments to visitors
- Prepare refreshments and distribute them as requested to visitors
- Assistance with Office Maintenance
- Find maintenance and/or occupational health and safety concerns and report to manager
- Stock control and monitoring for all chemicals and materials utilized
- When performing maintenance in offices, assist and oversee the maintenance service providers
- Building capacity by participating in suitable training programs
- Ensure that all employment outputs are consistent with THINK’s vision, purpose, and values
- Abide by all THINK guidelines, policies, and requirements
- Be driven to change things for the better and to contribute to Think
- Carry out more tasks as needed.
If you’re certain of joining the Think Job Vacancy as Cleaner, feel free to sign up! If you are still unsure whether you’d make a good fit, don’t worry. All you have to do is check the requirements below and re-check your qualifications with the selection committee’s standards. If you’d like to stand a chance of acceptance, make sure you fulfill all of the criteria that are mentioned. Failure to do so might not get you automatically disqualified, but it could reduce your chances of acceptance.
The Think Job Vacancy as Cleaner Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Has a Grade 12 or any relevant qualification
- Shows at least 1-2 years of working experience as a Cleaner
- Working experience in an environment similar to this one.
Apply online: Think Job Vacancy as Cleaner 2023.
It is advised that you browse the aforementioned website using Google Chrome.
Please type your most pertinent replies into the corresponding fields on the application site. All of the personal data you provide must be true and relevant to your current situation.
Alternatively, you can apply using your handphone, since it is much more practical than applying via computer. If you are using an OS Android handphone, you can use Google Chrome as your web browser. Since Google Chrome is automatically available in OS Android handphones, you don’t have to install any other browsers.
Additionally, you will be asked to upload your most recent Curriculum Vitae. Make sure your CV contains the relevant information, such as your strengths, skills, and qualifications. This document is a great chance for you to showcase yourself as a potential candidate and why you deserve to be chosen.
You hereby authorize the selection committee to use your personal information for registration purposes by sending in your applications.
The whole selection committee, which includes you, will evaluate the information you submit. You should thus double-check to make sure there are no false statements.
Candidates must submit their applications through the aforementioned site. The selection committee will not accept submissions sent by hand delivery or fax or by any other means.
Application is available as long as it is not deleted on its official website.
You may guarantee that your application is approved as soon as possible by registering as soon as you can. This is just meant to give you a stable position while you are being recruited; it does not, however, guarantee immediate success.
In certain cases, Think mantains the right to accept late submissions or to extend the deadline in order to allow additional searches. THINK also has the right not to schedule an appointment. Shortlisting will give precedence to internal candidates.
Think reserves the right to make employment offers or rejections to anybody. The decisions of the choosing committee are final and enforceable against all parties. The ultimate choice cannot be contested.