About The Beverage Company
The Beverage Company is a beverage company that is proudly South African in its origins. It is leading the category in terms of innovation and producing goods and results that far surpass expectations in the local market, among other things. BevCo is a cause to be proud of South Africa’s ability to innovate in the energy sector.
The Beverage Company (BevCo) has a long and illustrious history that has led to its current position as the South African champion of the local beverage industry. Beer Company of South Africa (BevCo) is a group of strong local and international brands that have enjoyed long-term popularity among South Africans for more than 50 years.
About the The Beverage Company Job Vacancy as General Worker 2022
The Beverage Company is offering an employment opportunity for candidates looking to obtain a permanent position as a qualified General Worker for the company. The Beverage Company Job Vacancy as General Worker will require you to perform general labor as needed, such as cleaning and other duties that are essential to keep the business running efficiently.
Below are some of the tasks you will need to perform as a General Worker:
- Reject soft drinks should be disposed of at the disposal area
- Adhere to all quality standards that have been established within the Department
- Maintain compliance with all health and safety regulations in effect within the Production Department
- Ensure that good housekeeping standards are maintained within the working environment
- Collect soiled overalls from the changing rooms and transport them to the launderette
- Examine one’s behaviors to make sure they don’t jeopardize oneself, coworkers, equipment, or property
- Follow the daily cleaning plan in respect of all specified locations as assigned by the appropriate Supervisor, and ensure that all areas are free of debris.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the The Beverage Company Job Vacancy as General Worker’s Reference Number: 0290.
If you’re certain of joining the The Beverage Company Job Vacancy as General Worker, feel free to sign up! If you are still unsure whether you’d make a good fit, don’t worry. All you have to do is check the requirements below and re-check your qualifications with the selection committee’s standards. If you’d like to stand a chance of acceptance, make sure you fulfill all of the criteria that are mentioned. Failure to do so might not get you automatically disqualified, but it could reduce your chances of acceptance.
The The Beverage Company Job Vacancy as General Worker Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Qualifications
- Has a Grade 12 / NQF Level 4 / Matric qualification
- Possesses up to 3 years of work experience in the FMCG (Operation Educational) field.
2. Work Compentencies
- Routine communication in the context of instructions, requests, or the performance of routine job activities
- Active detection of actual and procedural difficulties, application of recognized remedies in accordance with specified standards, or referral of more complex problems to superiors are all examples of proactive problem solving
- Provides all required information in the form of spoken arguments
- Prepares for the worst-case scenario and suggests alternatives
- Researches and contacts potential information sources, such as trade groups, “best practice” firms, consumers, co-workers, and subordinates, among other people
- Completing specified duties and goals, as well as taking the required activities to keep progress toward goals on track
- Create a road plan for achieving your goals
- When progress is faltering, attempts to re-energize team procedures; remains active even when one does not fully agree with the team’s direction.
Apply online: The Beverage Company Job Vacancy as General Worker 2022.
It is recommended that you use Google Chrome as your web browser in order to access the aforementioned web address (see above).
Alternatively, you can apply using your handphone, since it is much more practical than applying via computer. If you are using an OS Android handphone, you can use Google Chrome as your web browser. Since Google Chrome is automatically available in OS Android handphones, you don’t have to install any other browsers.
For the purpose of submitting their applications, candidates are needed to create an account on the application portal. It will be necessary to log into this account for the duration of the registration procedure.
By submitting your applications, you are granting permission to the selection committee to use your personal information for the purpose of registering you for the event.
Applicants’ applications will be subjected to additional examination and vetting procedures in order to ensure that they are legitimate. Anyone who is found to be misrepresenting any aspect of their applications will be barred from participating in the registration period.
Candidates are required to submit their applications using the website linked to above. Attempts to submit materials via other means, such as hand delivery or fax, will be rejected by the selection committee.
Applications for the The Beverage Company Job Vacancy as General Worker must be submitted before the closing date on 26 April 2022.
By enrolling as quickly as possible, you can ensure that your application is secured as soon as possible. However, this does not guarantee instant success and is just intended to provide you with a secure position throughout the recruiting process.
Candidates that submit their applications after the deadline will not be considered by the selection committee. All entries received past the closing date will be immediately rejected, regardless of their content.
The Beverage Company has the right to offer or deny employment to anybody at its discretion. The selecting committee’s judgments are final and binding on all parties involved.