About The Beverage Company
The Beverage Firm is a beverage company that is deeply rooted in South African culture. It is producing goods and results that greatly surpass expectations in the local market while also innovating within the category. BevCo is an example of South Africa’s can-do spirit, which is something to be proud of.
The Beverage Company (BevCo) has a long and illustrious history that helped pave the way for it to become the champion of the local beverage industry in South Africa. BevCo is a collection of influential local and foreign brands that have maintained their value among South Africans for more than half a century. These brands come from both South Africa and other countries.
About the The Beverage Company Job Vacancy as Forklift Driver 2022
The Beverage Company is providing an permanent position for candidates keen on working as a professional Forklift Driver for a professional FMCG company. The Beverage Company Job Vacancy as Forklift Driver is seeking a qualified individual who can take responsibility of their own tasks by following the appropriate operating processes, standards, and work procedures.
As a Forklift Driver, you will need to fulfill the following duties:
- Carry out the pre-operational examination and sign yourself up to operate the forklift
- Supply the production with preforms or cans that have been cleaned out
- Feed lines that connect to layer pads
- Lines should be fed with empty pallets
- Remove completed goods from the assembly lines and deposit them in the appropriate warehouse divisions
- Observe the business’s policies on health and safety, and make sure that your activities will not put the safety of your coworkers, their equipment, or the company’s property at risk
- Observe the quality standards that are in place within the firm
- Observance of the established criteria for health, safety, food, and the environment
- The staff is required to comply with all Food Safety Policies and PRPs at all times, as well as adhere to and enforce all food safety regulations
- The staff is required to comply with all policies and procedures pertaining to health, safety, and the environment, as well as to adhere to and enforce all health and safety regulations at all times
- The staff is responsible for ensuring that any visitors or contractors who enter the facility are properly identified, escorted, and outfitted with personal protective equipment (PPE), that they are aware of the facility’s hygiene policies, and that they do not smoke, eat, or drink while inside the facility
- In line with the rules of conduct, you are expected to maintain a high degree of personal hygiene
- Before working with the product, check to see that employees have thoroughly washed and sanitized their hands
- Be advised that there is a possibility of contamination to the physical product. The personnel are knowledgeable of the control mechanisms that are in place to avoid physical contamination
- To prevent potential threats to health and safety, you should take the necessary precautions
- In the event that there is an accident, the personnel should be familiar with the protocol for reporting the occurrence
- Aware of the presence of a first aider at the location. The staff is educated to know that they should report any injuries or illnesses to the supervisors or first aiders
- Familiar with the pertinent information, policies, processes, and procedures pertaining to the firm
- Upholds the performance requirements that were established
- Achieve and maintain compliance with all applicable legislative and statutory requirements GMPs should be enforced, and companies should behave themselves in a way that is compatible with current food safety procedures
- Attend training and put into practice what they’ve learned from it in order to fulfill the requirements for quality, food safety, and health and safety that have been imposed on them.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the The Beverage Company Job Vacancy as Forklift Driver’s Reference Number: 2081014.
Candidates interested in the The Beverage Company Job Vacancy as Forklift Driver must fulfill an eligibility criteria before proceeding with their applications. Each of these items below will determine whether you have what it takes to proceed with this position. To guarantee a successful application, candidates are advised to meet all of the following requirements. Failure to do so will cause disadvantageous consequences towards the overall result of your applications. Be sure to jot down these items for personal reference.
The The Beverage Company Job Vacancy as Forklift Driver Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Posesses a Grade 12/Matric/NQF Level 4 qualification
- Must obtain a Forklift License
- Has up to three years of working experience in the FMCG field (Operational Execution).
Apply online: The Beverage Company Job Vacancy as Forklift Driver 2022.
It is strongly advised that you use Google Chrome as your web browser to access the aforementioned web URL from your computer (see above).
You can also submit your application using your smartphone rather than your PC because it is far more convenient. If you have an Android operating system on your portable device, you can use Google Chrome as your online browser. You don’t need to install any other browsers on your phone because Google Chrome comes pre-installed on Android handsets.
Before they can submit their applications, candidates must create an account on the application platform. It will be necessary to sign into this account during the registration process for this course.
By submitting your applications, you authorize the selection committee to use your personal information to register you for the event. This can contain information such as your name, address, and email address.
Applicants’ applications will be subjected to an additional screening and verification process in order to ensure their legitimacy. If it is revealed that an applicant has falsified any aspect of their documentation, they will be denied participation in the registration process.
Candidates must submit their applications using the website listed above. Materials submitted by alternate routes, such as hand delivery or fax, will not be considered by the committee in charge of selecting winners.
Applications for the The Beverage Company Job Vacancy as Forklift Driver must be submitted before the closing date on 25 May 2022.
It is possible to guarantee that your application is protected as soon as possible by registering as soon as feasible. However, this does not guarantee immediate success and is just designed to give you with a stable position during the recruitment process.
Incomplete applications will not be accepted by the selection committee. Candidates that submit their applications after the deadline will not be considered. All submissions submitted after the deadline, regardless of their substance, will be discarded without further consideration.
The Beverage Company has the right to offer or refuse employment to anybody at any time in its sole and absolute discretion. The decisions of the choosing committee are final and binding on all parties engaged in the process.