Teraco, with over 20 000 interconnections throughout Africa’s network of data centers, is a provider of carrier-neutral colocation data centers as well as a cloud-neutral data center provider. Well-known for becoming the first supplier of highly robust, vendor-neutral data environments in Sub-Saharan Africa, the company provides global content closer to the general public by using its expertise in cloud computing.
The company is a critical component of the African Internet’s backbone, as well as a key player in the digital transformation plan of the contemporary company. Because of Teraco’s ever-expanding ecosystems, the company has moved beyond colocation and has solidified its position as an open marketplace for digital development and innovation. Thanks to its continuous innovation, Teraco remains a pillar of digitalisation in the continent.
About the Teraco Job Vacancy as Receptionist 2021
Teraco is welcoming Matric qualification holders to sign up for their job opportunity as a professional Receptionist for the company’s JHB East Rand area. The Teraco Job Vacancy as Receptionist is a chance for anybody who displays impressive telephone etiquette and people skills.
Fellow receptionists will need to provide the following key outputs if they are appointed:
- Clients and guests should be received and welcomed
- Responsible for the upkeep of the reception area, which includes the conference rooms
- Taking part in the preparation of refreshments for customers and an internal meeting with a specific agenda
- Assist in the preparation of meeting rooms prior to scheduled meetings
- Taking care of phone calls at the reception are
- Installation, conference rooms, training rooms, canteens, kitchens, and a bar are all included.
- Make certain that these spaces are constantly in a safe and appropriate state
- Calls are directed in a timely, efficient, and professional manner
- Assisting with ad hoc responsibilities such as courier service, inventory monitoring, and so on
- Ensure that there is an adequate supply of all consumables and drinks available
- Preparing messages and ensuring that they are delivered to the appropriate personnel in a timely manner
- Accept the opportunity to help with extra responsibilities in the areas of hospitality and other support positions as needed
- Responsible for the smooth running of the switchboard as well as the proper routing of all incoming calls
- Greeting visitors in a professional way
- Ensure that customers are directed to the appropriate conference spaces, and provide help as necessary.
Candidates interested in the Teraco Job Vacancy as Receptionist must meet certain qualifying requirements before submitting their applications. Each of the things listed below will decide if you are qualified for this position. Candidates should satisfy all of the following standards to ensure a successful application. Failure to do so will have a negative impact on the overall outcome of your applications. Make a note of these things for future reference.
The Teraco Job Vacancy as Receptionist Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Possesses a Matric qualification
- Has at least 2 years of experience in a similar position prior to this working role
- Displays good communication abilities
- Can be on time during work
- Listens well to clients and their team members
- Shows proven fluency in English
- Solves problems well
- Has a high level of self-motivation
- Can work by themselves and with other team members
- Passionate about learning new things
- Knows how to use a switchboard
- Has great telephone etiquette
- Has their own Driver’s License
- Has a reliable mode of transportation.
Apply online: Teraco Job Vacancy as Receptionist 2021.
To access the online portal above, it’s advisable that you do so by opening Google Chrome.
On the application portal, please type in your most relevant answers into the required boxes. All the personal details you provide should correlate correctly to your current conditions.
The information you put in will be evaluated by the entirety of the selection committee. That’s why you should double-check to see if there is no false information. Any indication of candidates providing wrongful details might be put in a risky situation.
Candidates are required to upload their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae. Make sure your CV reflects your skills appropriately as this is a great document to showcase who you are as a potential worker.
By sending in your applications, you are hereby giving permission to the selection committee to have your personal information utilized for registration purposes.
Candidates must process their applications through the portal provided above. Submissions made through other methods, such as hand delivery or fax, will not be accepted by the selection committee.
Application is available as long as it is not deleted on its official website.
Make sure you secure your application as soon as possible by registering early. The purpose behind this is to ensure that you have a safe position during the recruitment phase (however, it doesn’t guarantee immediate success).
Teraco holds all rights to provide anyone with a job position or not. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.