Tenacity is a South African company that specialises in providing financial services, specifically delivering private label credit cards within a certain selected demographic. The company has been recognised for their accessible and simple pricing structure, as well as a quick time-to-market operation that’s supported by a solid professional team.
The firm is made up of team members with accumulated success and experience that spans 20 years. With a multi-discipline approach, the company helps retailers go through challenging phases to ensure they deliver a great customer retail experience. With an effective management system, Tenacity lives up to it reputation.
About the Tenacity Call Centre Learnership 2021-2022
Tenacity is providing unemployed candidates a 12-month learnership programme that will help candidates obtain a qualification with practical work experience. Taking part in the Tenacity Call Centre Learnership is a wonderful opportunity that will provide you with the fundamentals of this industry.
A defined curriculum will be followed during the duration of the program, which will include both theoretical examinations and practical working sessions that will take place in a real-world workplace context. As you work your way towards certification, you will be encouraged to make significant progress under the supervision of expert training providers.
As a learner, you will be asked to perform the following duties:
- Taking care of both inbound and outgoing phone calls
- Taking action on client instructions in a timely and effective way Taking action on administrative duties pertaining to customer account administration
- Participate as an active and contributing part of the Early Stage Collections team by handling
- Collection inquiries over the phone in order to help the organization achieve its Collections objectives
- Meet all of the prerequisites for obtaining a successful completion of the Call Center
- Operations certificate program
- Rehabilitating accounts in an efficient and professional way Providing consumers with the product, legislation, and account-related advice Managing customer relationships
- At all times, to ensure complete client pleasure
- Prepare and submit a Portfolio of Evidence
- Attend all mandatory training interventions and pass all competitive exams to receive a certificate of completion.
For application purposes, please take note of the Tenacity Call Centre Learnership’s Reference Number: TFS-260.
Sign up if you’re positive you want to be a part of the Tenacity Call Centre Learnership! Don’t worry if you’re still wondering whether you’d be a good fit. All you have to do is review the requirements below and cross-reference your qualifications with the standards of the selection committee. If you want to have a chance of being accepted, make sure you meet all of the requirements. Failure to do so may not result in immediate disqualification, but it may impair your chances of approval.
The Tenacity Call Centre Learnership Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Requirements
- Has a Matric or Grade 12 qualification (minimum)
- Currently unemployed for a minimum of 3 months (this programme should preferably be your first opportunity)
- Between 18-30 years old
- Displays a positive mindset
- Committed to spending 12 months working on the learnership
- Has a solid work ethic
- Can work on shifts/weekends
- Is not pursuing their full/part-time studies.
2. Personal Attributes
- Excellent problem-solving and negotiating abilities
- Dedicated to providing excellent customer service
- Accuracy and meticulous attention to detail
- Numeracy and literacy skills are essential
- High amounts of motivation and energy are present
- Possess computer proficiency
- A demonstrated ability to operate alone while yet demonstrating collaboration
- Self-monitoring, personal time/management, and self-discipline are all important skills
- Learning agility and flexibility are important
- Take responsibility for your duties and goals.
Apply online: Tenacity Call Centre Learnership 2021-2022.
In order to visit the website indicated above, it is advised that you use Google Chrome as your browser.
To ensure that your replies are as relevant as possible, please type them into the proper sections of the application site. All of the personal information you provide should be accurate and relevant to your current situation unless otherwise stated.
It will be examined by the whole selection committee, which will include you, and the information you supply will be kept confidential. As a result, you should do a thorough check to guarantee that there is no fake information included. Candidates may be placed in a potentially hazardous situation if there is proof that they are providing misleading information.
Candidates are required to provide a number of supplementary papers with their application, in addition to their profile photo and Curriculum Vitae (CV). These two pieces of paperwork are crucial and should be put together as soon as feasible after receiving the necessary permissions.
If possible, submit your curriculum vitae in either PDF or Word format. Moreover, any handwriting or other markings should be absent from the document.
The selection committee will use the information you provide to register you for the event. By submitting your applications, you are giving the committee permission to use your personal information for this reason.
It is necessary for candidates to submit their applications through the website listed above. Attempts to submit materials by other methods, such as by hand delivery or fax, will be denied by the committee evaluating the application.
Application is available as long as it is not deleted on its official website.
Candidates are advised to send in their applications as soon as possible. This will leave you with some time to properly evaluate the contents of your applications. Kindly prepare your applications at your earliest convenience.
Tenacity reserves the right to make an appointment or not during the recruitment process. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.