About the TCM Academy
TCM Academy was founded in 2007 with the goal of fostering growth, development, and enablement in the information and communications technology (ICT) business. TCM Academy is headquartered in Midrand, Johannesburg, and has facilities that meet the criteria specified by MICT SETA and suppliers.
TCM Academy is administered by TCM workers who are acquainted with the information technology profession and the responsibilities that come with it as the business evolves at an accelerated pace. The Academy’s curriculum is organized around a concept that is best suited for delivering personalized training services tailored to the specific needs of each individual customer, therefore helping corporate customers to satisfy their technical requirements.
About the TCM Academy Learnership 2022
TCM Academy is offering an exciting change for unemployed candidates to obtain an NQF Level 5 qualification within the professional ICT department. As part of the TCM Academy Learnership program’s organized curriculum, you will participate in theoretical evaluations as well as practical working sessions conducted in a real-world workplace environment to better comprehend the work that is associated with ICT career choices.
As you work your way towards a certification, you will be encouraged to make significant progress under the supervision of expert training providers. At the conclusion of the program, you will be eligible to receive a MICT SETA registered certificate of completion.
If you’re certain of joining the TCM Academy Learnership, feel free to sign up! If you are still unsure whether you’d make a good fit, don’t worry. All you have to do is check the requirements below and re-check your qualifications with the selection committee’s standards. If you’d like to stand a chance of acceptance, make sure you fulfill all of the criteria that are mentioned. Failure to do so might not get you automatically disqualified, but it could reduce your chances of acceptance.
The TCM Academy Learnership Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Qualifications
- Currently recognised as a youth originating from all kinds of races
- Passionate about delving into the IT department
- Is not pursuing any internship or learnership programme during the programme’s registration
- Prepared to dedicate 12 months of their time into the programme
- Prepared to take part in all of the required learning and working sessions held by the programme
- Willing to start as soon as possible
- Prepared to relocate to Gauteng to participate in the learnership.
2. Personal Attributes
- Has a keen eye for small details
- Works well with other team members
- Takes initiative of their own efforts
- Prepared to work in different environments
- Has a high level of self-motivation
- Can work independently with minor supervision
- Displays impressive oral and written communication abilities
- Adapts well to different working situations
- Passionate about learning and researching new things.
Apply online: TCM Academy Learnership 2022.
It is recommended that you use Google Chrome to get access to the website mentioned above.
Please fill out the application site with your most relevant responses by typing them into the appropriate areas. All of the personal information you submit should be accurate and correspond to your actual circumstances.
Additionally, you will need to upload the following documents onto the portal:
- Your most recent Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Your Identity Document/Passport
- Your most recent qualification.
All these documents should be included in your application dossier. Incomplete dossiers will automatically be disqualified from the registration process.
The information you provide will be reviewed by the whole selection committee, which will include you. As a result, you should double-check to ensure that there is no fictitious information. If there is any evidence that applicants are giving false information, they may be placed in a hazardous position.
By submitting your applications, you are granting permission to the selection committee to use your personal information for the purpose of registering you for the event.
Candidates are required to submit their applications via the website linked to above. Attempts to submit materials via other means, such as hand delivery or fax, will be rejected by the selection committee.
Application is available as long as it is not deleted on its official website.
By enrolling as quickly as possible, you can ensure that your application is secured as soon as possible. However, this does not guarantee instant success and is just intended to provide you with a secure position throughout the recruiting process.
TCM Academy has the right to offer or deny employment to anybody at its discretion. The selecting committee’s judgments are final and binding on all parties involved.