Tastic is a firm that specializes in parboiled rice, which has made it a highly sought-after comfort food in the food service sector. The Tastic Flavoured Rice collection has been created with daily living requirements in mind, resulting in flavorful meals that are both tasty and simple to make.
Consumers all across South Africa are well aware that Tastic rice is not only a highly adaptable, practical, and cost-effective ingredient, but it also makes for a delicious and nutritious supper that the whole family will love. Having built their reputation on the popularity of Tastic parboiled rice, the company has stayed on top of the latest fashions, offering new and exciting items on a regular basis.
About the Tastic Rice Bursaries 2022
Tastic is offering one (1) out of their 40 bursaries to a student interested in receiving R25 000 to cover their tuition expenses in university or college. The Tastic Rice Bursaries is choosing the winner through a draw and will be chosen at random. As an awardee, you will be provided with the necessary support to chase after your academic qualification. If you display exemplary academic scores and valuable qualities as a student, you are more than encouraged to give this opportunity a shot. If you’d like to stand a chance to receive this bursary, now’s the time to give it a try.
- Before collecting their prize, it is possible that winners may be asked to sign a release of responsibility and indemnification
- Participants will be needed to supply personal information (including their full name, ID number or passport number, phone number, email address, evidence of enrollment at a university or college) and sign a prize acceptance form acknowledging they have received the award
- Participants will be chosen at random and contacted by telephone within one week of each draw, which will take place throughout the promotional period
- When they join the competition, winners acknowledge that they may be forced to engage in further publicity campaigns or that their names and likeliness may be used for promotional reasons in accordance with the promoter’s business practices if they win the prize (which may include posting on various social media websites)
- If the winners cannot be reached, the organiser retains the right to pick another winner from the remaining eligible entries.
If you’re certain of joining the Tastic Rice Bursaries, feel free to sign up! If you are still unsure whether you’d make a good fit, don’t worry. All you have to do is check the requirements below and re-check your qualifications with the selection committee’s standards. If you’d like to stand a chance of acceptance, make sure you fulfill all of the criteria that are mentioned. Failure to do so might not get you automatically disqualified, but it could reduce your chances of acceptance.
The Tastic Rice Bursaries Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Officially recognized as a citizen or permanent resident of South Africa
- Currently 18 years old or above
- Recognized as a Natural Person (not a Juristic Person)
- Officially recognized as a student that has been officially enrolled in an accredited university/college in South Africa
- Must not be an employee or have any affiliation with the Tiger Brands Group of Companies
- Must not have any family remember or partner with any connection with this competition
- Agrees to all of the terms and conditions of the Tastic Rice Bursaries.
Candidates will need to post a comment on either one of those links and explain why you deserve the bursary programme.
It is recommended that you use Google Chrome as your web browser in order to access the aforementioned web addresses (see above). Alternatively, you can apply using your handphone, since it is much more practical than applying via computer.
Applications for the Tastic Rice Bursaries must be submitted before the closing date on 20 May 2022.
It is possible to guarantee that your application is protected as soon as possible by registering as soon as feasible. However, this does not guarantee immediate success and is just designed to give you with a stable position during the recruitment process.
Incomplete applications will not be accepted by the selection committee. Candidates that submit their applications after the deadline will not be considered. All submissions submitted after the deadline, regardless of their substance, will be discarded without further consideration.
Tastic Rice has the right to offer or refuse employment to anybody at any time in its sole and absolute discretion. The decisions of the choosing committee are final and binding on all parties engaged in the process.