Syntell is an advanced technology company based in South Africa that provides integrated solutions in the departments of Road Safety, Traffic Management, and Revenue Systems. The company is currently based in both Cape Town and Midrands. Meanwhile, they have expanded their operations in the areas of Port Elizabeth, Pretoria, Bloemfontein, and Durban. Since its establishment in 2003, the enterprise has been known to implement the knowledge of multiple disciplines into their practices. Syntell has a portfolio of practical services that make use of continuous innovation and technological resources. Respected by sectors of all levels, ranging from governmental departments, local and international clients, and provincial establishments, Syntell has been entrusted with the tasks of multiple institutions in the country.
Despite its formation in 2003, Syntell actually has had a long history that dates back to 1963. Previously under Plessey South Africa, Syntell was a result of a management buy-out in modern times. Despite this, the company continues to bring new innovations onto the table. Syntell’s ability to keep up with the times has earned them the trust of both public and private partners who run their businesses in metropolitan areas. By putting a specific focus on Entrepreneurship, Education, Entrepreneurship, and Disaster Relief, it’s no secret that Syntell plays an integral role in the overall development of the country.
Syntell Call Centre Internship 2021
Syntell is offering an internship programme for dedicated, South African individuals who are interested in receiving exposure in a Call Centre work environment. The Syntell Call Centre Internship is a fantastic opportunity for young folks who wish to acquire real-time working experience under a company. Through the internship, you will learn your way through industry by dabbling in the company’s departments and work alongside professional team members. Emphasizing on “learning-by-doing”, you will given a series of responsibilities that you must perform in order to pass the internship.
The Syntell Call Centre Internship is conducted in the company’s Cape Town office for a total duration of 6 months. Selected interns are expected to fully commit themselves to the entirety of the programme. Below are some of the tasks and duties that you will need to bear as an accepted intern:
- Providing excellent customer service to clients in a professional manner
- Conducting all customer correspondences through telephone or e-mail
- Tending to incoming enquiries and capturing the necessary information to answer them
- Receiving calls from clients and help them with their requests
- Making important outbound calls with relevant clients
- Providing correct information through telephone or e-mail
- Following the provided scripts and standards of procedure
- Doing research on the Internet to locate information
- Other ad hoc duties as per required by the company.
For application purposes, please take note of the Syntell Call Centre Internship’s Reference Number: TFS-13.
The Syntell Call Centre Internship is keeping an eye out on individuals who are deemed qualified enough for the programme. Since interns will be dealing with work errands, it is important that you possess impressive competencies that will benefit the company greatly. Before you start on your registrations, please fulfill the eligibility criteria listed below. Each of these items will be used by the selection committee to fairly assess their candidates. Failure to meet everything might cost you your chances of acceptance into the internship.
The Syntell Call Centre Internship Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Requirements
- Shows proven fluency in spoken and written English
- Has a strong basic foundation of computer systems
- Knows how to operate Microsoft Office
- Displays excellent customer service and sales abilities
- Possesses an NQF Level 5 qualification (obligatory).
2. Working Competencies
- Can work under company pressure
- Makes smart decisions
- Impressive typing abilities
- Willing to achieve designated targets
- Exceptional listening abilities
- Can work independently and in a team
- Communicates effectively and efficiently
- Shows enthusiasm regarding their line of work
- Has a keen eye for the smallest details
- Knows how to handle conflict
- Solves problems in a diplomatic manner
- Displays positivity in their professional appearance.
Apply online: Syntell Call Centre Internship 2021.
On the application portal, please fill in the queries with only accurate information. The personal details that you give on the portal must correctly portray your current conditions. Candidates found to be falsifying their provided information will be disqualified from the registration process.
Additionally, you will need to upload your most recent CV (Curriculum Vitae) and Picture. Make sure your CV contains relevant information regarding your strengths and skills that may be useful to the internship’s line of work. Your picture should also be professional-looking in terms of appearances. Avoid selfies or blurry portraits if you want to give a good impression towards the selection committee.
Unfortunately, the closing date for the Syntell Call Centre Internship is not specified.
Due to this, it is highly recommended that you begin your registration as soon as possible if you find this internship to be a suitable programme.