A fast-growing technology distributor, Syntech strives to better people’s lives via the unique technology they bring to the market, everything from top of the line Smart Home Technology to the newest in inventive gaming gear and commercial electronics. The organization maintains a demanding work environment while also recognizing the need of maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
Syntech’s success is attributed to the company’s strong work culture and dedicated team of employees. It is more important to employ individuals with a positive attitude than it is to hire people with proven skill, and the company’s strong and supportive culture helps to integrate the company’s mission with individual ambitions. The organization attempts to give its employees the confidence to express ideas and take the initiative to take action.
About the Syntech Job Vacancy as Tele Sales 2022
Syntech is looking for suitable candidates who are more than capable of filling in their permanent job position as a Tele Sales agent based in Joburg. The Syntech Job Vacancy as Tele Sales is searching for a telesales professional that is highly driven, quick to think, sales smart, and has previous telesales expertise. As part of the job, the selected candidate will be expected to conduct telesales activities in order to assist a more diverse range of Syntech clients.
Additionally, the agent will need to be able to provide customers with an exceptional level of service, therefore it is necessary to have prior customer service experience as well as a strong sales background.
As a Tele Sales agent, you will be required to perform the duties below:
- Creating invoices for all sales transactions that have taken place
- Supporting the sales force with general operations in order to assist them in achieving the team’s goals
- Ensure that all pricing and quotations are up to date
- Keep track of all phone calls and update your records as needed
- Being inundated with and reacting to large numbers of emails
- Obligate yourself to making a certain number of phone calls per day, which should include both follow-up calls to the customer base and proactive sales calls to current and potential clients
- Customer phone calls are being answered
- All clients’ PODs and invoice log sheets are being processed
- Ensure that every client contact opportunity is taken advantage of by marketing the whole
- Syntech product line to the customer
- Processing a large number of product orders at the same time
- Orders, bids, and delivery are being followed up on
- Meeting daily KPA Metrics in terms of the number of Quotes and Orders is essential
- Making outgoing calls and meeting daily gross profit objectives are important
- Incorporating critical client input into internal communications
- Participating in sales and marketing initiatives on a proactive basis in order to achieve team aims and objectives
- Keeping clients informed of any changes in logistics.
Do you think you have what it takes to register for the Syntech Job Vacancy as Tele Sales? Be sure to send in your application as soon as possible! But first, you will need to take a look at the position’s eligibility criteria. These items will determine whether you’d make a great candidate or not. If you’d like to check your qualifications, be sure to take a look at the eligibility criteria below. If you’d like to guarantee a higher chance of success, it’s advisable that you meet all these times in the following list.
The Syntech Job Vacancy as Tele Sales Eligibliity Criteria are as follows:
- Ability to take the initiative and efficiently manage one’s own time
- Trustworthy and dependable in every way
- Not hesitant to raise questions or escalate issues when the situation calls for it
- Attitude toward work that is both professional and passionate
- Communication abilities, both written and verbal, that are exceptional
- Confidence in one’s ability to communicate with consumers through telephone
- An unwavering determination to achieve a high degree of technical product knowledge in order to establish trust with the client base
- Experience in the information technology industry is required
- Make use of your quick and effective organizational, planning, and decision-making abilities
- Excellent problem-solving abilities – Identifying and implementing solutions for consumer inquiries
- Dedicated to being on time and ready to go the extra mile to fulfill deadlines
- Maintaining and upholding a high level of professionalism at all times, while also ensuring that confidentiality is maintained at all times
- Excellent organizational skills, as well as the capacity to prioritize efficiently.
Apply online: Syntech Job Vacancy as Tele Sales 2022.
If you believe this position is a good fit for you, please apply using the online application site linked above. This is the section where you will need to fill out all of the necessary information that will be needed during the duration of your registration.
In addition, you will be required to provide your most current Curriculum Vitae on the website. Prepare your CV so that it has all of the necessary details about you such as your abilities, talents, and certifications. This paper is an excellent opportunity for you to demonstrate your qualifications as a possible candidate and why you should be selected.
By submitting your applications, you are granting permission to the selection committee to use your personal information for the purpose of registering you for the event.
Applicants’ applications will be subjected to further examination and vetting processes in order to ensure that they are legitimate. Anyone who is found to be misrepresenting any element of their applications will be barred from participating in the registration period.
Candidates are required to submit their applications using the website linked to above. Attempts to submit materials via other means, such as hand delivery or fax, will be rejected by the selection committee.
Application is available as long as it is not deleted on its official website.
By enrolling as quickly as possible, you can ensure that your application is secured as soon as possible. However, this does not guarantee instant success and is just intended to provide you with a secure position throughout the recruiting process.
Syntech has the right to offer or deny employment to anybody at its discretion. The selecting committee’s judgments are final and binding on all parties involved.