To offer unemployed individuals with a qualification and exposure to Gaming Operations Services according to Sun International’s operational standards, procedural compliance and customer experience expectations. The programme is accredited and the learner will exit with an NQF Level 4 qualification.
- Gaming Learnership
- Grade 12/equivalent with English Level 3
Skills and Knowledge
- Good in communication
- Emotional resilience
- Well presented
- Managing risk
- Quality orientation
- Ability to follow instructions
- Customer service orientation
- Attention to detail
- Have high levels of initiative and drive
Key Performance Areas:
The candidates will be expected to work in the Gaming Operations area in accordance with specified procedures whilst creating an environment which will enhance excellent guest service.
- Have Grade 12/equivalent with English Level 3
- Have Valid South African ID
- Must be willing to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
- Ability to stand for long hours.
Closing Date: 14 February 2021