About Starke Ayres
Starke Ayres is the leading African expert and worldwide supplier of quality vegetable, flower, and grass seed types – suitable for both commercial and home garden planting – in Africa and across the world.
Starke Ayres was founded in South Africa in 1877 and presently has a sales network presence in more than 60 countries on five continents, with ambitions for further development and innovation in the future. With over 140 years of expertise, the firm is devoted to conducting business ethically and providing our clients with sustainable and creative solutions to their business problems.
About the Starke Ayres Job Vacancy as Merchandiser 2022
Starke Ayres is offering an employment opportunity for South African candidates who are interested in becoming a Merchandiser for its position in Bloemfontein. The Starke Ayres Job Vacancy as Merchandiser is a job opportunity that will give you a greater insight into the growing retail industry in South Africa.
As a Merchandiser, you will be tasked witht the following duties:
- Make certain that the things on display are cleanly and tastefully displayed, and that they are not shop-soiled
- Whenever necessary, assist in the unpacking and pricing of Company products at certain merchants
- When in-store promotions are taking place, assist the Sales Representative (Retail)
- Assistance with promotional displays will be provided as needed
- Help with the replenishment of stock during the bi-annual changeover of polypackets
- Take steps to ensure that adequate stock levels are kept on hand
- Carry out stock counts at specific merchants as needed, and do it as soon as possible before placing orders for replacement items
- Identifies flaws and weaknesses that may be the root cause of a lack of inventory turnover and/or a lack of sales revenue.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Starke Ayres Job Vacancy as Merchandiser’s Reference Number: M120023.
Before submitting your applications for the Starke Ayres Job Vacancy as Merchandiser, candidates must first ensure that they meet the required qualifications. Whether or not you are qualified to continue with this learnership will be determined by your performance on each of the items listed below. Candidates are strongly recommended to meet all of the prerequisites listed below in order to ensure a successful application. Your applications will suffer negative consequences if you do not complete this step. Ensure that you take note of these points for your own reference.
The Starke Ayres Job Vacancy as Merchandiser Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Has at least 1-2 years of experience relevant to the position
- Displays impressive communication abilities in both English and Afrikaans
- Can work within a team environment well
- Can perform multiple calls each day
- Knows how to work under pressure
- Has great time management skills
- Prepared to work extended hours, weekends, or on public holidays when required (weekend promotions are usually held)
- Owns a legitimate Driver’s License.
Apply online: Starke Ayres Job Vacancy as Merchandiser 2022.
It is recommended that you use Google Chrome to have access to the online site mentioned above.
Please fill out the application site with your most relevant answers by typing them into the appropriate sections. All of the personal information you supply should be accurate and correspond to your present circumstances.
The information you provide will be assessed by the entire selection committee, which will include you. As a result, you should double-check to ensure that there is no fictitious information. If there is any evidence that candidates are supplying false information, they may be placed in a risky circumstance.
Candidates are asked to supply a handful of documents, including their profile photo as well as their Curriculum Vitae, in order to be considered. These two pieces of documentation are critical and should be put together as soon as possible.
Prepare your CV so that it has all of the necessary details about you such as your abilities, talents, and qualifications. This paper is an excellent opportunity for you to demonstrate your qualifications as a possible candidate and why you should be selected.
By submitting your applications, you are granting permission to the selection committee to use your personal information for the purpose of registering you for the event.
Candidates are required to submit their applications using the website linked to above. Attempts to submit materials via other means, such as hand delivery or fax, will be rejected by the selection committee.
Application is available as long as it is not deleted on its official website.
Make sure to send in your applications as soon as possible after receiving them. It is preferable to submit your application as early as possible in order to ensure a spot during the registration period. Furthermore, it helps to avoid any unwelcome surprises at the last minute, such as unexpectedly high Internet traffic or misplaced documents.
Starke Ayres reserves the right, in its sole and total discretion, to offer or refuse employment to anybody at any time and for any reason. The decisions of the selecting committee are final and binding on all parties involved in the selection process and are not subject to appeal.