About Starke Ayres
Starke Ayres is a company headquartered in Joburg that has dedicated their past years to the research and innovation of offering a variety of vegetables to meet the ever changing demands of their loyal customer base. With an expansive distribution network that goes to 25 countries in Africa, as well as 55 nations around the global, Starke Ayres is supported by the advanced technological research and their long-lasting relationships with partners in the industry.
About the Starke Ayres Job Vacancy as Administrative Assistant 2021
Starke Ayres is offering an employment opportunity for a permanent position as professional Administrative Assistant for their office in Kaalfontein, Gauteng. The Starke Ayres Job Vacancy as Administrative Assistant is looking for interested applicants who are available for the Depot location based in Kempton Park.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be tasked with the responsibility of asserting control of administrative duties based on the existing procedures. Additionally, you will be required to perform the following details:
- Petty cash reconciliations are completed on a weekly basis, and reconciliations are sent to Head Office
- Notifies National Credit Controllers of account payments that have been received and deposited
- Daily COD reconciliation reports are generated, allowing you to verify that all of your funds have been received
- Maintains records of payments to casuals for the purposes of record-keeping and reconciliation
- Completing deposit slips and putting money into the Starke Ayres bank account on a daily basis (if possible) to ensure that all checks and cash payments received are cashed
- Prepare and submit daily audit reports on a timely basis
- Export department submits an application for phytosanitary certification
- Consolidates the monthly COD list in response to a request from the National Credit Controllers
- All payments made from petty cash are under control, and it is ensured that funds are signed for and receipts are maintained for the purpose of reconciliation.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Starke Ayres Job Vacancy as Administrative Assistant’s Reference Number: Starke Ayres: Administrative Assistant (Kempton Park).
If you think you have what it takes for this position, feel free to sign up for the Starke Ayres Job Vacancy as Administrative Assistant today!
Before submitting their applications for the Administrative Assistant position at Starke Ayres, candidates must first ensure that they have the required qualifications. Each of the criteria listed below will decide whether or not you have what it takes to be considered for this job moving forward. Candidates are strongly encouraged to fulfill all of the criteria listed below in order to ensure a successful application. Your applications will suffer negative repercussions if you do not complete this step. Ensure that you take note of these points for your own reference.
The Starke Ayres Job Vacancy as Administrative Assistant Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Possesses a Matric qualification
- Has at least 3 years of relevant experience prior to this working opportunity
- Displays a firm understanding of Computer Literacy (understands MS. Word and Excel)
- Advantageous: Has an Accounting diploma or any other relevant certification.
Apply online: Starke Ayres Job Vacancy as Administrative Assistant 2021.
Candidates will need to create an account on the application portal to proceed with their applications. This account is integral towards your entire registration journey, as it will sore all of your personal information and other important details.
To better protect your account, do not share your credential with anyone else. Make sure you take note of your account information in a safe place where no one else can access.
By submitting your applications, you are granting permission to the selection committee to use your personal information for the purpose of registering you for the event.
Applicants’ applications will be subjected to further assessment and vetting processes in order to ensure that they are legitimate. Anyone who is found to be misrepresenting any element of their applications will be excluded from participating in the registration period.
Candidates are required to submit their applications via the website linked to above. Submittals sent via other means, such as email or fax, will not be considered by the selection committee.
Applications for the Starke Ayres Job Vacancy as Administrative Assistant 2021 must be submitted before the closing date on 31 August 2021.
Late applications will not be accepted by the selection committee under any circumstances. Submissions that are received after the closing date will not be recognized during the time of registration.
It is recommended that candidates submit their applications as soon as possible after learning of their selection. You will have more time to fully examine the substance of your applications as a result of this arrangement. Please begin preparing your applications as soon as you get the opportunity.
Ayres Starke retains the right to make or refuse to arrange an appointment at any time throughout the recruiting process. The selecting committee’s judgments are final and binding on all parties involved.