About the Signature Cosmetics and Fragrances
Signature Cosmetics and Fragrances is a South African-based company that aims to empower members of the local communities to become the best versions of themselves. The people behind the establishment has made it their mission to allow individuals to express themselves freely, regardless of where they come from. To accomplish this, the company offers their clients with high-quality goods at incredibly low costs, thus making all categories of high-quality beauty products accessible to everyone. After all, is not about how much money you spend on your appearance, but about how confident you feel in yourself.
About the Signature Cosmetics and Fragrances Learnerships 2021
Signature Cosmetics and Fragrances is offering learnerships in 3 different fields for young participants: Stock Counter, Merchandising, and Retail Supervision. The Signature Cosmetics and Fragrances Learnerships is a 12-month programme that provides candidates with the theoretical knowledge and practical working experience for participants to truly understand what it takes to pursue a career in the field. Nearing the end of the programme, candidates are required to compile what they have learnt over the learnership and put them into a Portfolio of Evidence. If you find this to be a suitable opportunity for you, feel free to sign up for the Signature Cosmetics and Fragrances Learnerships.
The Signature Cosmetics and Fragrances Learnerships is an exciting opportunity that welcomes anyone who is interested in the cause. But before you can get started on your applications, candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria that comes with the programme. Each of these items below will determine whether you’d make a great fit for the learnerships or not. To ensure you have a high chance of succeeding during registrations, please meet all of these items below:
The Signature Cosmetics and Fragrances Learnerships Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Requirements
- Currently between 18-35 years old
- Possesses a Grade 12 qualification or National Senior Certificate
- Has obtained passing grades for the subjects of English First/Second Language
- Has obtained passing grades for Mathematics Literacy/Mathematics (only Mathematics for Retail Supervision Learnership)
- Must provide 3 contactable references (for Merchandising Learnership) or 2 contactable references (for Retail Supervision Learnership)
- Has at least 3 years of work experience dealing in the Wholesale Retail Sector and delving into the world of cosmetics and fragrance sales (for Retail Supervision Learnership).
2. Personal Attributes
- Displays impressive communication abilities
- Can work well with other team members
- Handles pressure efficiently
- Plans and organises their workload
- Fulfills the principles and values of the workforce.
Apply online (Signature Cosmetics and Fragrances Learnerships 2021):
Please click on one of the application portals above. Once there, skim through the queries before filling them in with your personal information. Make sure you go through the application instructions so that you don’t make a mistake.
Candidates must provide the following documents:
- Your most updated Curriculum Vitae
- Your Identity Document
- Your Matric certificate (or other qualifications)
- Information regarding your previous 2 employers (if applicable).
All these documents should be uploaded on the portals above. Any missing documents could cause disadvantageous consequences towards the overall result of your applications.
Candidates should double check to see if the contents of their application correlate to their current conditions. The selection committee will be assessing your personal information to see if it matches accurately. Anyone found to be making false statements will be disqualified.
Your applications should be processed through either one of the portals provided above. Any applications sent through external methods, such as fax or email, will immediately be rejected by the selection committee and revoked of their registration rights.
Applications for the Signature Cosmetics and Fragrances Learnerships must be submitted before the closing date on 21 July 2021.
If you have any interest in any one of the Signature Cosmetics and Fragrances Learnerships, feel free to send in your applications. Be sure to send them in as soon as possible so you can avoid last-minute applications.
Please be kindly advised that the selection committee does not accept late applications. Anyone found to be making their submissions days past the deadline will automatically be declined of their registration.
Signature Cosmetics and Fragrances reserves all rights to make an appointment or not during the registration period. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.