Siemens AG is a global technology business that aims to eliminate barriers between the digital and physical worlds in order to benefit its customers and the general public. The technology business focuses on industries such as industrial, infrastructure, transportation, and healthcare. These technologies range from more resource-efficient factories and resilient supply chains to smarter buildings and grids, as well as cleaner, more comfortable transportation and advanced healthcare technologies.
Building intelligence, decentralized energy systems, automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing sectors, and decentralized energy systems are the key areas of specialization for the company, which was created in 2001 and has offices in many countries. In addition to inventing technologies that allow clients to revolutionize sectors that are critical to the functioning of economies, the firm seeks to make a positive difference in the daily lives of billions of people.
About the Siemens Engineering and Technology Stream Bursary 2024
Siemens is offering a helpful bursary programme for academically talented South African students who are studying in the Engineering and Technology Stream. The Siemens Engineering and Technology Stream Bursary is an all-inclusive initiative that allows students from a wide range of educational and socioeconomic backgrounds to apply. As an awardee, you will get all of the assistance you need to complete your academic degree or certificate program successfully. If you have consistently achieved high academic results while also demonstrating excellent traits as a student, you are strongly urged to apply for this position.
The Siemens Engineering and Technology Stream Bursary is available for the study fields below:
- BSc/B.Eng. Electronic/Engineering
- BSc Information Technology/Computer Science and Computer Engineering
- BSc/B.Eng. Electrical Engineering (Heavy and Light Current)
- Bachelor Of Engineering: Technology
- B.Eng. in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (Mechatronics)
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Siemens Engineering and Technology Stream Bursary’s Job ID: 390076.
Make sure to send in your application as soon as possible. But first and foremost, you must review the Siemens Engineering and Technology Stream Bursary’s qualifying requirements. These factors will decide whether or not you would be a good candidate. If you’d like to double-check your credentials, please see the qualifying requirements listed below. If you want to increase your chances of success, it’s best if you can fulfill everything on the following list.
The Siemens Engineering and Technology Stream Bursary Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Attain an Academic Average of 65% or higher in the year you apply for the bursary, whether in grade 12 or at the Tertiary Level.
- Pursue or have gained acceptance to start full-time studies in one of the specified fields of study.
- Ensure that the chosen institution is locally recognized as a training institution.
- Meet the registration criteria set by the Training Institution.
- Provide proof of acceptance from the training institution before the bursary can be granted.
- Refrain from receiving any other forms of funding, such as other bursaries or the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS).
- Be an unemployed South African Citizen aged between 18 and 25 years.
- Submit Grade 12 applications and ensure successful completion of Matric/Grade 12.
- Attain a Level 5 or above in English.
- Attain a Level 5 or above in Pure Maths.
- Attain a Level 5 or above in Physical Science.
Apply online: Siemens Engineering and Technology Stream Bursary 2024.
Candidates will need to prepare clear copies of the following documents:
- A clear letter of motivation
- Your most updated Curriculum Vitae
- Your Identity Document
- A Matric Certificate – Grade 11 Results and Grade 12 Trial Marks after it has been available in Aug/Sept 2023
- Your complete tertiary academic track record (if available)
- Prepared to work for the company during vacation periods.
All these documents should be included in your application dossier. Incomplete dossiers will be disqualified from the programme.
If you think this programme’s right for you, feel free to access the online application portal above. This is where you will need to put in all the required information that will be integral towards the entire registration period.
By sending in your applications, you are hereby giving permission to the selection committee to have your personal information utilized for registration purposes.
Applications will be subjected to further evaluation and vetting procedures to verify the validity of candidates. Anyone discovered to be falsifying any aspects of their applications will be disqualified from the registration period.
Candidates must process their applications through the portal provided above. Submissions made through other methods, such as hand delivery or fax, will not be accepted by the selection committee.
Application is available as long as it is not deleted on its official website.
Candidates are advised to send in their applications as soon as possible. This will leave you with some time to properly evaluate the contents of your applications. Kindly prepare your applications at your earliest convenience.
Siemens reserves the rights to make an appointment or not during the recruitment process. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.