Sibanye-Stillwater is a prominent mining group that has amassed a wide assortment of platinum group metal (PGM) and gold operations in the United States and South Africa as part of their ever-expanding portfolio. Additionally, the company has made a name for itself as a leading platinum group metal (PGM) catalytic converter recycling operation in the United States.
The company is widely regarded as the world’s largest primary producer of platinum, and is currently ranked third globally on a gold-equivalent basis. It is also a significant producer of rhodium and other platinum group metals (PGMs), as well as associated minerals such as chrome, among other things. In addition, it is the world’s largest recycler and processor of wasted PGM catalytic converter materials, according to the company.
About the Sibanye-Stillwater Job Vacancy as Fitter 2021
Sibanye-Stillwater is offering an employment opportunity for candidates who are interested in pursuing a career in the company as a professional Fitter. The Sibanye-Stillwater Job Vacancy as Fitter is a great chance for future employees to develop a career path with a well-recognized and high reputation firm.
As a Fitter, you will need to perform the following duties:
- Maintains a high level of professionalism in the workplace
- It is necessary to document the outcomes of all legal exams in the proper manner
- Attendance and participation are required. Meeting on safety precautions
- Using the most relevant tools to perform a job
- Completing task cards, as well as a description of the work and any spares that were utilized (PM’s)
- Risk evaluations are carried out, and participants are included
- Assign responsibilities to subordinates
- Ascertain that materials, replacement parts, and equipment are readily accessible as needed
- Information that is timely and accurate
- Comply with all applicable environmental regulations
- Ensure that subordinates get appropriate and sufficient on-the-job training and coaching
- Exercise sound judgment when it comes to the replacement of components
- Identify and respond to breakdowns and crises as they arise
- Doing work in accordance with the established criteria and requirements
- Work is completed in a sequence that prioritizes the needs of the job.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Sibanye-Stillwater Job Vacancy as Fitter’s Reference Number: 507143.
Before submitting their applications for the Fitter position at Sibanye-Stillwater, candidates must first ensure that they meet the required qualifications. Each of the factors listed below will decide whether or not you have what it takes to be considered for this position. Candidates are strongly recommended to satisfy all of the prerequisites listed below in order to ensure a successful application. Your applications will suffer negative effects if you do not complete this step. Ensure that you take note of these points for your own reference.
The following are the eligibility requirements for the Sibanye-Stillwater Job Vacancy as Fitter:
- Has a Grade 12/Technical Specific N2 qualification
- Certified as a competent Fitter
- Received a Trade Certificate that’s based on Section 13 or 26D
- Has finished a formal learnership before receiving a Fitter artisan Trade
- Shows proven fluency in both written and spoken English
- Prepared work overtime and can be on standby
- Understand the risk assessment procedures attached to the position
- Owns a legitimate Code 08 Driver’s License
- Displays basic computer abilities
- Considered to be medically/physically fit for the environment of the job position (must fulfill the medical examination based in a relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre.
Apply online: Sibanye-Stillwater Job Vacancy as Fitter 2021.
In order to visit the website indicated above, it is recommended that you use Google Chrome as your browser.
Candidates are required to register on the application portal in order to submit their applications. This account will be required for the duration of the registration process.
By submitting your applications, you are granting permission to the selection committee to use your personal information for the purpose of registering you for the event.
Candidates are required to submit their applications via the website linked to above. Attempts to submit materials via other means, such as hand delivery or fax, will be rejected by the selection committee.
Applications for the Sibanye-Stillwater Job Vacancy as Fitter must be submitted before the closing date on 13 December 2021.
By enrolling as quickly as possible, you can ensure that your application is secured as soon as possible. However, this does not guarantee instant success and is just intended to provide you with a secure position throughout the recruiting process.
Candidates that submit their applications after the deadline will not be considered by the selection committee. All entries received past the closing date will be immediately rejected, regardless of their content.
Announcements will only be made to shortlisted candidates. If you do not hear back from the selection committee within 14 days past the closing date, we regret to inform you that you have not been accepted by the vacancy.
Sibanye-Stillwater has the right to offer or deny employment to anybody at its discretion. The selecting committee’s judgments are final and binding on all parties involved.