Sibanye-Stillwater is a multinational mining and metals processing group that possesses a varied portfolio of mining and processing activities, in addition to projects and investments, that are dispersed across all five continents. Sibanye-Stillwater is a leader in the mining and processing of precious metals around the world. The mining and processing of precious metals is where Sibanye-Stillwater excels, making it an industry leader in both areas. The Group has just lately started to build up and diversify its asset portfolio by entering into the mining and processing of battery metals.
In addition, the Group has just recently begun to diversify its asset portfolio by venturing into the mining and processing of battery metals. This is part of an endeavor to diversify the company’s assets. The rejuvenation of their mission is a reflection of the outcomes that they wish to be produced as a result of the actions taken by their company. In addition to that, this also covers the contributions that they make to the effort to combat climate change.
About the Sibanye-Stillwater Job Vacancy as Artisan Rigging 2022
Sibanye-Stillwater is offering an employment opportunity as Artisan Rigging for candidates who are keen on working for the company in the Nort West location. The Sibanye-Stillwater Job Vacancy as Artisan Rigging will require you to tackles the following responsibilities:
- Observance of protocols designed to keep workers safe
- Compliance with the norms and requirements set out by the firm, in this case, PPE
- The reporting of any and all occurrences, including those that are close to occurring involvement in SHEC-related activities such as campaigns and initiatives
- Lifting, positioning, and movement requirements and specifications for heavy equipment must be adhered to at all times
- In order to ensure quality, each and every preventative maintenance procedure on equipment that is cable and/or pulley operated must be examined and verified
- Application of equipment and apparatus that is used in the performance of responsibilities in a manner that is safe, proper, and efficient
- Observance of the predetermined maintenance schedules
- Taking care of faults in mechanical systems (cables and pulleys)
- Members of the team should get coaching and training while they are working
- Identify individuals of the team who might benefit from further training
- Make sure that every member of the team has received sufficient training for the tasks that have been given to them
- Maintain the morale of the squad.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Sibanye-Stillwater Job Vacancy as Artisan Rigging’s Reference Number: 508160.
Do you think you have what it takes to register for the Sibanye-Stillwater Job Vacancy as Artisan Rigging? Be sure to send in your application as soon as possible! But first, you will need to take a look at the vacancy’ eligibility criteria. These items will determine whether you’d make a great candidate or not. If you’d like to check your qualifications, be sure to take a look at the eligibility criteria below. If you’d like to guarantee a higher chance of success, it’s advisable that you meet all these times in the following list.
The Sibanye-Stillwater Job Vacancy as Artisan Rigging Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Owns a Grade 12 certificate or Adult Senior Certificate with English Literacy or an N2 qualification in the Engineering field
- Finished a learnership required to receive an Rigger Artisan Trade qualification which has been accedited by the MQA
- Has a minimum of 3 years of experience as a Rigger Artisan / Aide / Apprentice within a Mining / Plant environment
- Must pass a risk-based medical test at the Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre in order to demonstrate that you are physically able to perform the duties associated with the position and the environment
- Advantageous: has a legitimate Mobile/Overhead Crane and Fork Lift driving certificate.
Apply online: Sibanye-Stillwater Job Vacancy as Artisan Rigging 2022.
To visit the aforementioned web URL from your computer, it is strongly suggested that you utilize Google Chrome as your web browser (see above).
You can also submit your application by utilizing your smartphone instead of your PC because this method is significantly more convenient. You can use Google Chrome as your web browser if you are working with an Android operating system on your handheld device. You don’t need to install any other browsers on your phone because Google Chrome comes pre-installed on handsets running the Android operating system.
Candidates are required to make an account for themselves on the application portal before they may submit their applications. Throughout the entirety of the process of registering for this course, it will be necessary to sign into this account.
By submitting your applications, you are giving the selection committee permission to use your personal information for the purpose of registering you for the event. This can include things like your name, address, and email address.
In order to verify the authenticity of the applications submitted by applicants, those submissions will go through a series of extra screening and verification steps. In the event that it is discovered that an applicant has misrepresented any component of their paperwork, they will not be allowed to take part in the registration process.
Candidates are obligated to submit their applications using the website that is linked above. The committee in charge of selecting winners will not consider any materials that have been submitted through alternative channels, such as hand delivery or fax.
Applications for the Sibanye-Stillwater Job Vacancy as Artisan Rigging must be submitted before the closing date on 16 June 2022.
Please ensure that your applications are submitted as quickly as possible. You can improve your chances of securing a spot during the registration period by submitting your information early. In addition, it prevents any unwanted situations such as sudden surges of Internet traffic or the loss of important documents.
Applications must be received by the closing date in order to be considered for the position. The selection committee will not accept late applications under any circumstances, and any submissions that fall into this category will be rejected by the open position.
If an applicant does not hear back from the company within 14 days of submitting their application, we regret to inform them that they have not been accepted for the position.
During the period of recruitment, Sibanye-Stillwater retains the right to make any appointment it sees fit. The decisions that the selection committee comes to are irrevocable in every case. Candidates are not allowed to canvass with their decision.
Do you have a question regarding the Sibanye-Stillwater Job Vacancy as Electrician? Don’t hesitate to ask! Feel free to send in your enquiries and concerns to the contact person below:
Telephone Number: +27 14 495 2613