About SFI Group
SFI Group is a supplier of air-conditioning and associated maintenance services for commercial buildings. Founded in Cape Town in 1989, SFI Group has expanded to a national footprint with offices in Johannesburg and Durban, as well as offices in Johannesburg and Durban. Their clients include some of the biggest commercial and industrial property owners and management organizations in the nation, and they are industry leaders in the area of HVAC maintenance and repair.
Their teams of electrical, electronic, and mechanical engineers and technicians do all essential maintenance and support, ensuring that the facilities’ services are running at peak performance at all times. The deep understanding of the system’s, site’s, and client’s performance history that emerges as a consequence is a significant customer advantage.
About the SFI Group HVAC Apprenticeship 2022-2025
SFI Group is offering an apprenticeship programme for candidates interested in upskilling their potential in an air-conditioning and maintenance company. The SFI Group HVAC Apprenticeship is a programme that will help you upgrade your abilities by performing a series of duties aimed to expose you to the real workings of the industry.
As an apprentice, you will be required to perform the duties below:
- Making reports and giving presentations to colleagues and other stakeholders is part of my job description
- Continue to keep an apprentice’s record (logbook) for the course of the program
- Perform the responsibilities assigned to you and make satisfactory progress toward achieving the skills outlined in the training program you have set for yourself
- Develop and maintain a mentoring connection with an appointed mentor
- Assisting with and directing the performance of day-to-day activities as instructed by the
- Technicians in charge of the area’s supervision
- Participating in workshops and demonstrating an eagerness to learn can help you develop your trade abilities
- Maintain strict adherence to all corporate and client standards, rules, and regulations;
- Follow all workplace health and safety regulations, as well as code of conduct workplace guidelines
- Participation in meeting and seminars with colleagues in the department
- Working together with colleagues to promote professional principles and establish positive working relationships
- Carry out and complete any training or tests that are required as part of the training plan
- Participating in and successfully completing the apprenticeship program is required
- Equipment, components, and wiring that is faulty must be repaired or replaced.
If you think this opportunity is right for you, feel free to register for the SFI Group HVAC Apprenticeship.
If you’re certain of joining the SFI Group HVAC Apprenticeship, feel free to sign up! If you are still unsure whether you’d make a good fit, don’t worry. All you have to do is check the requirements below and re-check your qualifications with the selection committee’s standards. If you’d like to stand a chance of acceptance, make sure you fulfill all of the criteria that are mentioned. Failure to do so might not get you automatically disqualified, but it could reduce your chances of acceptance.
The SFI Group HVAC Apprenticeship Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Possesses an N4-N6 qualification (National Diploma in Mechanical or any relevant formal qualification is advantageous)
- Owns a legitimate Driver’s License (optional)
- Matric or Grade 12 qualification (or equivalent)
- Fulfills all of the qualifications and experiences mentioned above
- Provides a clear criminal track record
- Currently residing within Cape Town
- Proven to have sober habits
- Proven to be medically and physically healthy.
Apply online: SFI Group HVAC Apprenticeship 2022-2025.
If you think this job’s right for you, feel free to access the online application portal above. This is where you will need to put in all the required information that will be integral towards the entire registration period.
By sending in your applications, you are hereby giving permission to the selection committee to have your personal information utilized for registration purposes.
Applications will be subjected to further evaluation and vetting procedures to verify the validity of candidates. Anyone discovered to be falsifying any aspects of their applications will be disqualified from the registration period.
Candidates must process their applications through the portal provided above. Submissions made through other methods, such as hand delivery or fax, will not be accepted by the selection committee.
Applications for the SFI Group HVAC Apprenticeship must be submitted before the closing date on 14 February 2022.
By enrolling as quickly as possible, you can ensure that your application is secured as soon as possible. However, this does not guarantee instant success and is just intended to provide you with a secure position throughout the recruiting process.
Candidates that submit their applications after the deadline will not be considered by the selection committee. All entries past the closing date will be immediately rejected, regardless of their content.
SFI Group HVAC has the right to offer or deny employment to anybody at its discretion. The selecting committee’s judgments are final and binding on all parties involved.