Servest is a company that offers building maintenance services. Facilities management, catering, gardening, cleaning, pest control facilities, parking management, security, and technological services are some of the services provided by the company. Clients in South Africa are served by Servest. Since 1997, Servest has drawn on more than two decades of industry expertise and conducted substantial research across a wide range of industries to shape the solutions it offers. This has resulted in a range of solutions that are both innovative and cost-effective.
The organization does its business with honesty and diligence. Their ability to produce on time is just as vital as their commitment to strong business practices. In order to better serve their customers, Servest anticipates and responds to their requirements with the adaptability and flexibility that is beneficial to both their clients as well as their workforce.
About the Servest Job Vacancy as Marketing Assistant 2022
Servest is offering a permanent job opportunity based in Gauteng as a Marketing Assistant with a minimum Grade 12 qualification/National Senior Certificate. The Servest Job Vacancy as Marketing Assistant is a remarkable opportunity that will allow you to fulfill the company’s marketing needs directly at their Waterfall Head Offices. As a Marketing Assistant, you will be directly under the Executive Marketing Manager.
As a Marketing Assistant, you will be asked to do the following items:
- Promotional Campaigns and Their Implementation, Work with the formulation and execution of go-to-market strategies and plans
- Business Support, including the management, planning, and implementation of marketing support initiatives such as ISO, HR, Code of Conduct, and sales, among others
- Post-implementation reviews (PIR) of each campaign are carried out to determine the return on investment. This includes monthly reporting on all Marketing and Communications operations that is unified and thorough
- Marketing Initiatives, when needed, provide assistance with the development, management, implementation, and evaluation of marketing projects that occur
- Relationship Management, including the development and maintenance of relationships with peers, management, agencies, and other important stakeholders inside the organization
- Providing relevant insight reports for the different sectors of the company, assisting with research and information gathering, and assisting with the creation of relevant insight reports.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Servest Job Vacancy as Marketing Assistant’s Reference Number: SER211223-1.
Do you think you have what it takes to register for the Servest Job Vacancy as Marketing Assistant? Be sure to send in your application as soon as possible! But first, you will need to take a look at the vacancy’s eligibility criteria. These items will determine whether you’d make a great candidate or not. If you’d like to check your qualifications, be sure to take a look at the eligibility criteria below. If you’d like to guarantee a higher chance of success, it’s advisable that you meet all these times in the following list.
The Servest Job Vacancy as Marketing Assistant Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Qualifications
- Has a Grade 12 qualification/National Senior Certificate
- Has at least a Marketing diploma (or any relevant qualification)
- Preferable: has a Bachelor’s/IMM post graduate degree qualification in the fields of Marketing, Advertising, or any other related qualification
- Has their own reliable mode of transportation
- Possesses at least 3 years or more experience taking part in a marketing position (has previous experience as a Marketing Specialist)
- Understands a variety of marketing aspects (e.g. traditional/digital marketing methods) and market research method
- Knows basic computer capabilities (e.g. MS Office, CRM, and web analytics)
- Displays impressive writing and analytical abilities with good communication abilities
- Has their own mode of reliable transportation.
2. Personal Attributes
- Has a keen eye for small details
- Organises their work well
- Understands commercial awareness
- Puts on a creative mindset
- Prepared to work in a fast-paced work setting
- Plans their work well by achieving team priorities
- Takes proactive initiatives in delivering realistic outputs
- Can evaluate their work well.
Apply online: Servest Job Vacancy as Marketing Assistant 2022.
It is recommended that you use Google Chrome to have access to the web site mentioned above.
For the purpose of submitting their applications, candidates are needed to create an account on the application site. It will be necessary to log into this account for the length of the registration procedure.
Making sure that your account information is safeguarded at all times can assist to guarantee that your account is protected at all times. Never give out your account information to anybody else, particularly your password, since it is very sensitive.
As an alternative, you may sign up using Google, Facebook, or LinkedIn, which are all free services. Rather of having to register a new account from the beginning, you will save a huge amount of time.
It will be reviewed by the whole selection committee, which will include you, and all of the information you provide will be kept strictly secret, as stated in the contract. So you should double-check everything to make sure there isn’t any misleading or false material included therein. The candidates may be put in a potentially dangerous scenario if it is determined that they are presenting false information to the interviewer.
The information you enter will be used by the selection committee in order to register you for the event. By submitting your applications, you are granting the committee permission to use your personal information for the purposes of the committee’s investigation.
Candidates must submit their applications via the website given above in order to be considered for consideration. Failure to provide documents by other methods, such as hand delivery or fax, will result in the application being refused by the committee responsible for reviewing the application.
Applications for the Servest Job Vacancy as Marketing Assistant must be submitted before the closing date on 31 December 2021.
Be sure to send in your applications as soon as possible. An early submission can help you guarantee a spot during the registration period. Plus, it prevents any unwanted last-minute incidents, like sudden heavy Internet traffic or missing documents.
Applications for the vacancy must be submitted before the closing date. Late applications will not be tolerated by the selection committee, and these kinds of submissions will be disqualified by the programme.
Servest holds all rights to appoint anyone during the recruitment period. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.