About Sauthi Auto Electrical
Sauthi Auto Electrical Pty Ltd is a company that specializes in elaborate auto repairs for all sorts of vehicles. The company has had extensive experience dealing with an assortment of specializations. In addition to their experience, the company ensures that all their services come at a cost-friendly price that can be accessed by the general public. Despite their affordability, Sauthi Auto Electrical never sacrifices the quality of their repair services for your motor vehicles. Despite being based in South Africa, the company extends their arms to clients originating from all parts of the African continent.
About the Sauthi Auto Electrical Learnership & Apprenticeship 2021-2022
Sauthi Auto Electrical is offering learnership and apprenticeship programmes to South African individuals who are interested in the field of auto repair. The Sauthi Auto Electrical Learnership & Apprenticeship is a wonderful opportunity to get a head start in developing your future career. Selected participants will receive insightful exposure into the company and learn what it takes to make it in the industry. Each programme has its own respective job description, which you can take a look below.
1. The Sauthi Auto Electrical Learnership
The Sauthi Auto Electrical Learnership is a 12-month programme that will provide you with the knowledge of the industry. Throughout the duration of the learnership, participants will be subjected to a combination of theoretical learning sessions and practical working periods. Learners will entrusted with roles as Assistant Motor Mechanic, Mechanical Workshop Assistant, and Automotoive Body Repairer in Automotive Repair and Assistance.
At the moment, the Sauthi Auto Electrical Learnership is opening up three (3) available positions. Learners will be entitled to an allowance of R3 500.00 to support their journey. Once accepted, you will be required to report to company at the learnership’s location: 15 Akwamaryn Street Klerksoord Rosslyn 0002.
- Assembling components of auto vehicles
- Complying to the workplace’s safety regulations
- Getting to know the company’s modes of communications
- Developing a foundation of Engine Technology
- Understanding their role in the company
- Removing any auto vehicle body parts
- Repairing minor damages such as dents on bodies
- Masking or de-masking an auto vehicle
- Spray painting the exterior of vehicles
- Applying fillers or sealers.
2. The Sauthi Auto Electrical Apprenticeship
The Sauthi Auto Electrical Apprenticeship is a 4-year programme that will help you master your trade in the auto repair field. Throughout the entire duration of the programme, apprentices will be posed in several departments, such as Spray Painter, Motor Mechanic (Petrol & Diesel), as well as Body Painter. Apprentices are expected to show remarkable progress as they develop a deeper understanding of the working field and industry.
At the moment, the Sauthi Auto Electrical Apprenticeship is opening up three (3) available positions. Learners will be entitled to an allowance of R6 500.00 to support their journey. Once accepted, you will be required to report to company at the apprenticeship’s location: 15 Akwamaryn Street Klerksoord Rosslyn 0002.
- Choosing and installing the seals for fluid power applications
- Testing and readjusting exhaust emission gasses
- Fixing transmissions that are emitted manually
- Taking note of and repairing multiple components and systems
- Fixing any faults found in auto-electrical circuits
- Finding out the main causes behind engine failures
- Repairing bearings and bushes found in engines.
Before you can register for the Sauthi Auto Electrical Learnership & Apprenticeship, you will need to prepare a list of documents. Each of these items will need to be included in your application dossier in order to proceed with your registration. Any missing document could ultimately result in your applications being disqualified by the selection committee. Therefore, make sure that you double check your documents before sending them in, just to be sure.
The Sauthi Auto Electrical Learnership & Apprenticeship Documents are listed below:
- Your most updated Curriculum Vitae
- Valid copies of your Education and Training Qualifications (e.g. Matric and Technical certificates)
- Results of your available qualifications
- Valid copy of your legitimate Driver’s License
- Your completed application forms.
Note: all documents should be accurate and represent your current conditions. Candidates found to be falsifying any aspects of their provided personal information will have their registration rights revoked by the selection committee.
Alternatively, you can also request an application form through fax or telephone. Please contact Mr. TD MATHE to receive a form:
Fax Number: +27 86 763 4258
Telephone Numbers: +27 67 760 5706 or +27 82 567 0698
Applications for the Sauthi Auto Electrical Learnership & Apprenticeship 2021-2022 must be submitted before the closing date on 09 December 2020.
The selection committee has absolute zero tolerance for late applications. Candidates discovered to be making their submissions past the deadline will automatically be disqualified from the programme.
Since there is still ample time until the closing date, it is highly encouraged that you start preparing your documents from now. This will give you more time to double check the information that you have provided.