About the Sasol Agriculture Trust
The Sasol Agriculture Trust is an establishment that has committed themselves to improve the local agricultural industry by lending their hands and support to creating enterprise development projects and giving the necessary means for emerging farmers. Having a strong focus on the training programmes and education to boost their local potential, the Sasol Agriculture Trust has played an integral role in the development of their country.
About the Sasol Agriculture Trust Bursaries 2022
Sasol Agriculture Trust is offering several bursary programmes for South African students who require postgraduate funding in their Agricultural studies. The Sasol Agriculture Trust Bursaries is a remarkable opportunity for fellow Masters and Doctoral studies applicants who have shown immense passion in uplifting their local Agricultural sector.
The Sasol Agriculture Trust Bursaries is available for the studies below:
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Writers
- Agricultural Engineering
- Pature Science
- Weed Science
- Plant Entomology
- Conservation Agriculture
- Precision Agriculture
- Plant Biochemistry
- Food Sciences
- Plant Nematology
- Molecular Biology
- Demand Planner
- Plant Physiology
- Plant Virology
- Plant Breeding
- Plant Pathology
- Agricultural Meteorology
- Livestock Science
- Soil Microbiology
- Seed Applied Technologies
- Soil Science
- Data Science.
Awardees of the bursary will be eligible for the funding below:
- MSc/Masters by Dissertation qualification: R95 000/year funding (2 years)
- PhD/Doctoral Research qualification: R125 000/year (3 years)
Upon successful completion of their studies, you will be required to work for the South African Agriculture industry.
Do you believe you have what it takes to apply for a Sasol Agriculture Trust Bursaries? Please submit your application as soon as possible! But first, you must review the program’s qualifying requirements. These factors will decide whether or not you are a good candidate. If you want to double-check your qualifications, please see the qualifying requirements listed below. If you want to increase your chances of success, it’s best if you meet all of the times on the following list.
The Sasol Agriculture Trust Bursaries Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Pursuing an education at a recognized institution approved by the bursary program
- Has successfully completed their Matriculation qualification
- Plans to compose a dissertation or theses on the accepted topic
- Officially recognized as a South African citizen
- Pursuing a full-time education in their chosen field of study
- You must not be getting any other financial help
- Must be enrolled in a Masters by Dissertation or Doctoral program
- Prepared to work in the South African Maize industry after completing your studies.
Apply online: Sasol Agriculture Trust Bursaries 2022.
It is advised that you use Google Chrome as your browser to access the above-mentioned website.
Candidates must go through the questions before entering their personal information in the boxes. Make certain that the information you offer accurately represents your actual situation.
You will also need to upload the following documents:
- Legitimate proof of registration into your preferred tertiary institution as well as your fee statements (must be available on the institution’s letterhead)
- An ID photo of yourself (must be in colour)
- A letter of motivation that explains your academic skills, why you need immediate financial skills, and goals for your career.
- Complete details regarding your proposed research work, which must have your research title, a comprehensive description of your research as well as a gantt chart
- Your most updated Curriculum Vitae
- A certified copy of your Identity Document/Passport (does not exceed more than 3 months)
Your applications will be reviewed by the whole selection committee, which will include you, and any information you provide will be kept strictly secret. As a result, you should conduct a comprehensive check to ensure that no false information is provided. If there is evidence that candidates are supplying false information, they may be put in a potentially hazardous scenario.
The information you submit will be used by the selection committee to register you for the event. By submitting your applications, you authorize the committee to use your personal information for this purpose.
Candidates must submit their applications using the above-mentioned website. Attempts to submit materials by other methods, such as hand delivery or fax, will be rejected by the application committee.
Applications for the Sasol Agriculture Trust Bursaries must be submitted before the closing date on 30 September 2021.
Please submit your applications as soon as feasible. Early registration might help you secure a seat throughout the registration period. Furthermore, it avoids any unwelcome last-minute surprises, such as unexpectedly excessive Internet traffic or missing papers.
Applications for the program must be filed before the deadline. The selection committee will not accept late applications, and such entries will be rejected from the program.
Announcements will only be made to selected candidates, who will be asked to participate in telephone interviews. If you have not received a response from the selection committee within 8 weeks after the closing date, we regret to tell you that you have not been selected for the program.
During the recruiting period, Sasol Agriculture Trust has the authority to appoint anyone. The selecting committee’s choices are final.