About the SAPS (South African Police Service)
The South African Police Service, now known as the Department of Police, is an establishment that aims to prevent and combat threats to the safety and security of any community, investigate crimes, ensure that criminals are prosecuted, and participate in efforts to address the underlying causes of crime and criminal activity.
The provision of police services that will make communities safer through the reduction of serious crimes, contact crimes, and trio crimes; increasing activities to prevent and combat cross-border criminal activity; and increasing the percentage of serious crimes, contact crimes, and trio crimes cases that are ready for trial are some of the Department’s strategic outcome-oriented goals.
About the SAPS (South African Police Service) Job Vacancy as Tradesman 2022
SAPS (South African Police Service) is offering X3 employment positions for South African job seekers looking to obtain a job opportunity as Tradesman. The SAPS (South African Police Service) Job Vacancy, which is based in the SAPS Academy in Hammanskraal, is a wonderful chance for you to become a part of the accredited establishment. Selected applicants will be entitled to a salary level 2 (R104 073 per annum).
As a Tradesman, you will be required to perform the following duties:
- Receive resources
- Maintain and update registers
- Provide items to members
- Ensure inspection of registers
- Pack and organize things in a clean manner in the store
- Maintain overall neatness in the shop responsibilities.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the SAPS (South African Police Service) Job Vacancy as Tradesman’s Reference Number: HAM8/3/22.
Do you think you have what it takes to register for the SAPS (South African Police Service) Job Vacancy as Tradesman? Be sure to send in your application as soon as possible! But first, you will need to take a look at the programme’s eligibility criteria. These items will determine whether you’d make a great candidate or not. If you’d like to check your qualifications, be sure to take a look at the eligibility criteria below. If you’d like to guarantee a higher chance of success, it’s advisable that you meet all these times in the following list.
The SAPS (South African Police Service) Job Vacancy as Tradesman Eligibliity Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Requirements
- Officially recognized as a citizen of South Africa
- Does not have any prior criminal/convictions/pending departmental cases
- Shows fluency in at least two official languages (one of them must be English)
- Knows how to perform the post-specific core functions of the job
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
2. Additional Qualifications
- Understands basic literacy and numeracy
- Shows impressive communication abilities
- Can read and write properly
- Knows how to operate elementary machines and the necessary equipment
- Has a Grade 10 qualification (advantageous).
Download application the form: SAPS (South African Police Service) Job Vacancy as Tradesman 2022.
If you think this job’s right for you, feel free to download the form above. This is where you will need to put in all the required information that will be integral towards the entire registration period.
Please fill out the application form with your most relevant responses by filling the appropriate areas. All of the personal information you submit should be accurate and correspond to your actual circumstances.
Additionally, candidates will need to send in the following documents:
- Your original application form (must be signed in the presence of a Commissioner of Oath)
- Original Curriculum Vitae, which contains complete list of all boards on which the candidate serves, remunerated employment outside government, career promotions/appointments, professional advancement, work history, current studies and credentials are all required information
- Certified copies of an applicant’s ID document
- Certified copies of your motor vehicle driver’s licence
- Certified copies of all educational qualifications obtained and service certificates of previous employers stating the post occupied.
By sending in your applications, you are hereby giving permission to the selection committee to have your personal information utilized for registration purposes.
Applications will be subjected to further evaluation and vetting procedures to verify the validity of candidates. Anyone discovered to be falsifying any aspects of their applications will be disqualified from the registration period.
Candidates must process their applications through the methods below:
Shorburg Building 6th Floor (HRM)
429 Helen Joseph Street
Private Bag X177
Important note: Candidates who have been shortlisted for appointment to certain defined positions will be subjected to a background check in accordance with the Criminal Law (Sexual Offences and Related Matters) Amendment Act, 2007 (Act No 32 of 2007) and the Children’s Act, 2005. (Act No 38 of 2005). A applicant whose personal information appears on either the National Register of Sexual Offenders or Part B of the Child Protection Register will be rejected from consideration for appointment to the position in question.
Applications for the SAPS (South African Police Service) Job Vacancy as Tradesman must be submitted before the closing date on 29 April 2022 at 16:00.
It is possible to guarantee that your application is protected as soon as possible by registering as soon as feasible. However, this does not guarantee immediate success and is just designed to give you with a stable position during the recruitment process.
Incomplete applications will not be accepted by the selection committee. Candidates that submit their applications after the deadline will not be considered. All submissions submitted after the deadline, regardless of their substance, will be discarded without further consideration.
Announcements will only be made to shorlisted candidates. If you do not hear back from the selection committee within 3 months past the closing date, we regret to inform you that you are not chosen for the position.
SAPS (South African Police Service) has the right to offer or refuse employment to anybody at any time in its sole and absolute discretion. The decisions of the choosing committee are final and binding on all parties engaged in the process.
If you have a question regarding the SAPS (South African Police Service) Job Vacancy as Tradesman, feel free to reach out to the contact persons below:
- +27 12 334 3893 (Lt Colonel Masemola)
- +27 12 334 3796 (Captain Hagen)
- +27 12 407 2112 (PPO Mahlangu)
- +27 12 334 3894 (PO Moreme)
- +27 012 334 3513 (PO Kekana).