About SAPS (South African Police Service)
It is the mission of the South African Police Service, now known as the Department of Police, to protect the public’s safety and security by preventing and combating criminal activity, investigating crimes, ensuring that criminals are prosecuted, and participating in efforts to address the underlying causes of criminal activity.
Some of the Department’s strategic outcome-oriented goals include providing police services that will make communities safer through the reduction of serious crimes, contact crimes, and trio crimes; increasing activities to prevent and combat cross-border criminal activity; and increasing the percentage of serious crimes, contact crimes, and trio crimes cases that are ready for trial, among others.
SAPS (South African Police Service) Job Vacancy as Food Service Aid 2022
SAPS (South African Police Service) is offering X5 positions who are interested in working as a Food Service Aid for the establishment’s Hammanskraal location. If you are interested in being a part of the accredited organization, the SAPS (South African Police Service) Job Vacancy as Food Service Aid is a fantastic opportunity for you. Candidates that are selected will get a wage at the second level (R104 073 per annum).
As a Food Service Aid, you will be required to perform the following duties:
- Cooking and serving refreshments
- Providing food service support tasks
- Preparing meals and cleaning equipment
- Preparing dining halls
- Maintaining a clean and healthy working environment
- Performing general administrative activities within the catering industry.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the SAPS (South African Police Service) Job Vacancy as Food Service Aid’s Reference Number: HAM6/3/22.
Do you believe you have what it takes to apply for a job as a Food Service Aid with the SAPS (South African Police Service)? Please submit your application as soon as possible! But first, you must review the program’s eligibility requirements. These factors will determine whether or not you are a good candidate. If you want to double-check your qualifications, please see the eligibility conditions listed below. If you want to increase your chances of success, it’s best if you meet all of the times on the following list.
The SAPS (South African Police Service) Job Vacancy as Food Service Aid Eligibliity Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Requirements
- South African citizenship
- Does not have any past criminal convictions or outstanding departmental proceedings on his or her record
- Demonstrates fluency in at least two different official languages (one of them must be English)
- Knowledgeable of the post-specific essential duties of the position
- People with disabilities are invited to apply.
2. Additional Qualifications
- Understands the fundamentals of reading and numeracy
- Demonstrates exceptional communication talents
- Possesses sufficient reading and writing abilities
- Understands how to handle primary machines and other required equipment
- Has a Grade 10 qualification (advantageous).
Download application the form: SAPS (South African Police Service) Job Vacancy as Food Service Aid 2022.
If you believe this job is a good fit for you, please feel free to download the application form above. This is the section where you will need to fill out all of the necessary information that will be required throughout the duration of your registration.
Please complete the application form with your most relevant responses by filling in the applicable sections of the application form. All of the personal information you provide should be accurate and relevant to your current situation, unless otherwise stated.
Additionally, candidates will need to send in the following documents:
- Your original application form (must be signed in the presence of a Commissioner of Oath)
- Original Curriculum Vitae, which contains complete list of all boards on which the candidate serves, remunerated employment outside government, career promotions/appointments, professional advancement, work history, current studies and credentials are all required information
- Certified copies of an applicant’s ID document
- Certified copies of your motor vehicle driver’s licence
- Certified copies of all educational qualifications obtained and service certificates of previous employers stating the post occupied.
By submitting your applications, you are granting permission to the selection committee to use your personal information for the purpose of registering you for the event.
Applicants’ applications will be subjected to additional examination and vetting procedures in order to ensure that they are legitimate. Anyone who is found to be misrepresenting any aspect of their applications will be barred from participating in the registration period.
Candidates must process their applications through the methods below:
Shorburg Building 6th Floor (HRM)
429 Helen Joseph Street
Private Bag X177
Important note: Candidates shortlisted for appointment to specific defined posts will be submitted to a background check in line with the Criminal Law (Sexual Offenses and Related Matters) Amendment Act, 2007 (Act No 32 of 2007) and the Children’s Act, 2005. (Act No 38 of 2005). An applicant whose personal information appears on the National Register of Sexual Offenders or Part B of the Child Protection Register will be disqualified from consideration for the post in question.
Applications for the SAPS (South African Police Service) Job Vacancy as Tradesman must be submitted before the closing date on 29 April 2022 at 16:00.
In order to ensure that your application is protected as soon as possible, you should register with your domain name provider as soon as possible. However, this does not guarantee quick success and is only intended to provide you with a more stable position during the recruitment process as a temporary measure.
Applications that are not comprehensive will not be accepted by the selection committee. The applications of candidates who submit their applications after the deadline will be disqualified.
Only candidates who have been shortlisted will be notified of the results. If you have not received a response from the selection committee within three months of the closing date, we regret to notify you that you have been unsuccessful in your application for the position.
The SAPS (South African Police Service) reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to offer or refuse employment to anyone at any time and for any reason. The decisions of the selecting committee are final and binding on all parties involved in the selection process and are not subject to appeal.
If you have any questions about the SAPS (South African Police Service) Job Vacancy as Tradesman, please do not hesitate to contact one of the people listed on the contact page:
- +27 12 334 3893 (Lt Colonel Masemola)
- +27 12 334 3796 (Captain Hagen)
- +27 12 407 2112 (PPO Mahlangu)
- +27 12 334 3894 (PO Moreme)
- +27 012 334 3513 (PO Kekana).