About SAPS (South African Police Service)
The SAPS (South African Police Service isnational institution with the mission to protect the safety and security of the general public by preventing and combating criminal activity, conducting investigations into crimes, ensuring that perpetrators of criminal activity are prosecuted, and participating in efforts to address the underlying causes of criminal activit.
For example, providing police services that will make communities safer by decreasing serious crimes, contact crimes, and trio crimes; increasing activities to prevent and combat transnational criminal activity; increasing the percentage of serious crimes, contact crimes, and trio crimes cases that are ready for trial are just a few of the Department’s strategic outcome-oriented goals to achieve.
About the SAPS (South African Police Service) Job Vacancy as Chef 2022
SAPS (South African Police Service) is providing X4 employment opportunities for South African candidates interested in working as professional Chefs. The SAPS (South African Police Service) Job Vacancy as Chef is a great chance for you to join the establishment in Hammanskraal. As a Chef, you will be entitled to a Salary Level 5 (R176 310 per annum).
Below are some of your duties as a Chef:
- Cooking utensils and equipment should be placed in the kitchen in preparation for meal preparation
- Administrate general mess-related issues
- Plan, prepare, and cook meals in accordance with a healthy menu
- Purchase and administer messes
- Compliant with all applicable hygiene and safety laws in the kitchen environment
- Make certain that the meal is well prepared and that the plate arrangement is pleasing
- Assist with dinner preparation and waiter service.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the SAPS (South African Police Service) Job Vacancy as Chef’s Reference Number: HAM4/3/22.
If you’re certain of joining the SAPS (South African Police Service) Job Vacancy as Chef, feel free to sign up! If you are still unsure whether you’d make a good fit, don’t worry. All you have to do is check the requirements below and re-check your qualifications with the selection committee’s standards. If you’d like to stand a chance of acceptance, make sure you fulfill all of the criteria that are mentioned. Failure to do so might not get you automatically disqualified, but it could reduce your chances of acceptance.
The SAPS (South African Police Service) Job Vacancy as Chef Eligiblity Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Requirements
- Has a valid South African citizenship
- Has no prior criminal convictions or outstanding departmental proceedings on his or her criminal or departmental proceedings record
- Fluency in at least two official languages from around the world is required (one of them must be English)
- Knowledgeable of the position’s post-specific fundamental functions
- Applicants with impairments are strongly encouraged to apply.
2. Additional Qualifications
- Owns a legitimate Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or a National Certificate (Vocational) as recorded on the National Leaner Record Database on NQF Level 4
- Knows how to use elementary machines/equipment
- Prepared to undertake extended hours (if required)
- Has a certificate in food preparation/catering (advantageous).
Download the application form: SAPS (South African Police Service) Job Vacancy as Chef 2022.
Please fill out the form above if you believe this job is a good fit for your abilities and expertise. The registration form is where you will enter all of the information needed during the registration process.
Please fill out the application form and submit it to us by filling in the proper spaces with your most relevant comments. You should ensure that all of your personal information is accurate and relevant to your current employment.
Additionally, candidates must supply the following supporting documentation:
- Certified copies of your motor vehicle driver’s licence
- Original Curriculum Vitae, which contains complete list of all boards on which the candidate serves, remunerated employment outside government, career promotions/appointments, professional advancement, work history, current studies and credentials are all required information
- Certified copies of an applicant’s ID document
- Your original application form (must be signed in the presence of a Commissioner of Oath)
- Certified copies of all educational qualifications obtained and service certificates of previous employers stating the post occupied.
Please feel free to download the application form from the link provided above if you believe this job is a good match for your abilities and expertise. This is where you will enter all of the information that will be requested of you during the registration process.
Please fill out the application form with your most relevant responses by filling in the required fields. Thank you for your attention and time. Unless otherwise specified, all personal information you provide should be factual and relevant to your current situation.
Candidates must also provide the necessary documentation via one of the channels specified below:
Shorburg Building 6th Floor (HRM)
429 Helen Joseph Street
Private Bag X177
Shortlisted candidates for appointment to specified defined posts will be submitted to a background check in line with the Criminal Law (Sexual Offenses and Related Matters) Amendment Act, 2007 (Act No 32 of 2007) and the Children’s Act, 2005. (Act No 38 of 2005). An applicant whose name appears on the National Register of Sexual Offenders or Part B of the Child Protection Register will be disqualified from consideration.
Applications for the SAPS (South African Police Service) Job Vacancy as Chef must be submitted before the closing date on 29 April 2022 at 16:00.
By joining as quickly as possible, you can ensure that your application is secured as soon as possible. As a result, there is no guarantee of rapid success; rather, it is designed to provide you a competitive advantage during the recruitment process.
Applications that are incomplete will be rejected by the selection committee. Candidates’ applications received after the deadline will not be considered. All submissions received after the deadline, regardless of substance, will be rejected without further examination.
Only those who have been shortlisted will be notified of the competition’s outcome. We regret to notify you that your application has been unsuccessful if you have not received a response from the selection committee within three months of the application deadline.
Everyone who applies for a job with the SAPS (South African Police Service) will be turned down if they do not match the organization’s qualifications. Applicants may not dispute the selection committee’s decision, and its decisions are final and binding on all parties involved in the process. Candidates are disallowed from canvassing the committee’s decision.
Would you like to make an enquiry about the position? If you have any questions about the SAPS (South African Police Service) Job Vacancy as Chef, please do not hesitate to contact one of the people listed below:
- +27 12 334 3893 (Lt Colonel Masemola)
- +27 12 334 3796 (Captain Hagen)
- +27 12 407 2112 (PPO Mahlangu)
- +27 12 334 3894 (PO Moreme)
- +27 012 334 3513 (PO Kekana).