About the SAPS (South African Police Service)
The SAPS (South African Police Service) is a governmental establishment that is responsible for maintaining law and order within the country. The department is involved with tasks and duties that ensures the protection of their local communities. The department has put on a strategic goal to investigate crimes that may potentially harm the safety of their people. Striving for excellence and professionalism, the SAPS is doing their duties for the greater good of citizens.
About the SAPS (South African Police Service) Job Vacancy as Administration Clerk 2023
SAPS (South African Police Service) is giving out an employment opportunity to candidates who wish to become an Administration Clerk for the establishment. The SAPS (South African Police Service) Job Vacancy as Administration Clerk is currently offering positions in two locations, which are:
- Executive Support, Head Office, Pretoria (Ref No.: NC05/01/2023)
- Administration Management, Head Office, Pretoria (Ref. No.: NC06/01/2023)
As an Administration Clerk, you will be required to perform the following responsibilities:
- Carry out the day-to-day management of the workplace
- Make arrangements for and prepare for meetings
- Minutes should be taken and typed
- Invitations should be sent out
- Make arrangements for refreshments
- Records of received and sent messages should be maintained
- Forward registers are those that are used in the future
- Make arrangements for travel
- Ensure that you have a place to stay
- Phone conversations, emails, and faxes should be updated and managed
- Keep your filing system up to date.
If you find this to be a suitable opportunity for you, don’t hesitate to register for the SAPS (South African Police Service) Job Vacancy as Administration Clerk.
If you’re interested in the SAPS (South African Police Service) Job Vacancy as Administration Clerk, it’s time to register for the opportunity. Candidate must first check the list of requirements that comes with the vacancy. Each of these items below will determine whether you’d make a great fit as Administration Clerk or not. The more requirements you fulfill, the higher your chances of success.
The SAPS (South African Police Service) Job Vacancy as Administration Clerk Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Shows the necessary competency required by the Administration Clerk position
- Has a qualified Senior Certificate (Grade 12) qualification, or a National Certificate (Vocational)
- Shows strong fluency in at least two official languages (one of them must be English)
- Officially recognised as a citizen of South Africa
- Is clear from ay criminal convictions or records
- Has knowledge in using MS. Office Suite
- Shows interpersonal communication abilities (written and verbal)
- Has organising abilities.
Download application form: SAPS (South African Police Service) Job Vacancy as Administration Clerk 2023.
Candidates must skim through the application form before filling in the application form. Please use your own handwriting. Additionally, your form must be dully signed by the appropriate parties.
On top of your application form, candidates must send in the following documents:
- Your most recent Curriculum Vitae (CV) that shows all of your skills, strengths, and abilities relevant to the vacancy (no copies, official document)
- Certified copies of your Identity Document
- Certified copies of your Motor Vehicle Driver’s License
- Any relevant educational qualifications
- Service certificates of previous employers.
All these documents should be included in your applications. Incomplete dossier will be disqualified from the registration process.
Please be kindly informed that the personal information and documents you provide will be shared throughout the entire selection committee. Members of the committee will be reviewing the contents of your applications to see if your a legitimate candidate or not. Any false statements will cause you to lose your registration.
Once your application are all set, please send them in through postal carriage to this address:
The Section Head: Corporate Support, (Attention: Lt Col JL Shandu/Capt SJ Matlopela), Corporate Support, South African Police Service, Private Bag X 94, Pretoria, 0001.
Alternatively, you can send in your applications via hand delivery. Please send them in to this address:
152 Johannes Ramokhoase Street, Telkom Towers North, Pretoria. Application must be deposited into the box available at the reception area.
Submissions must be made to either one of the two methods mentioned above. Anyone discovered to be making their submissions through other methods will immediately be rejected.
Applications for the SAPS (South African Police Service) Job Vacancy as Administration Clerk 2023 must be submitted before the closing date on 27 January 2023 at 15:30.
Candidates who wish to apply for the programme will need to send in their applications as soon as possible. Submitting an earlier application will help you give more time to double check the contents of your forms. Last-minute applications tend to pose more risks as you won’t have time to assess the contents.
Announcements will only be made to shortlisted candidates. If you are contacted by the selection committee, please prepare yourself for the upcoming interview session.
Late applications are strictly disallowed by the selection committee. Submissions made past the closing date, even by just a couple of days, will not be acknowledged by people of the programme.
SAPS (South African Police Service) has all the rights to give anyone with an opportunity or not. Anyone found to be canvassing with the selection committee’s judgment will be disqualified.
Do you have a question about the SAPS (South African Police Service) Administration Clerk Job Vacancy? Don’t be afraid to inquire! Please direct your questions and concerns to the individual listed below:
Telephone Numbers: Lt Col JL Shandu/Capt SJ Matlopela/W/O TB Tshabalala/SPO KK Mashiloane: +27 12 397 7256/7240.