Sanofi is a cutting-edge global healthcare corporation with a workforce committed to changing the way medicine is practiced by striving to make the impossibly possible. They give millions of people across the world access to potentially life-saving treatments and vaccination protection, all while prioritizing sustainability and social responsibility.
Sanofi is committed to helping individuals overcome their health obstacles. They are a multinational biopharmaceutical business with a focus on people’s health. By using vaccinations to prevent disease, they also provide cutting-edge methods of treating pain and relieving suffering. They support both the millions of people with chronic long-term illnesses and the few who have uncommon diseases.
About the Sanofi Marketing Learnership 2023
Sanofi is seeking for applicants who are passionate about obtaining new knowledge and skills in the Marketing department with their learnership programme. The Sanofi Marketing Learnership is a full-time position where your primary responsibilities will be specimen preparation and Histology lab analysis. You will be expected to follow a designed curriculum that includes theoretical assessments and practical training sessions conducted in actual workplace settings during the whole program. You will be inspired to show significant development as you get closer to the learnership under the guidance of trained specialists.
The Sanofi Marketing Learnership requires you to perform the responsibilities below:
- Providing assistance to Consumer Healthcare Marketing in the short- and long-term implementation of marketing strategies
- Help with the execution of tasks and projects that contribute to the overall short- and long-term marketing plans and initiatives for Sanofi CHC products
- Ensure that all efforts complement the brand strategy by working together with a variety of stakeholders, including the Performance Hub, Science Affairs, Commercial, Growth Hub, and Finance
- Assistance with overseeing all facets of a project’s management for vendor partners and communication agencies (creative, media, and promotional)
- Help with the planning, execution, and monitoring of brand events, as well as, if appropriate, the formulation and implementation of marketing and advertising campaigns (including PromoMats approvals)
- Using the PO tracker and E-Buy requests, manage the marketing budget
- Bring all marketing agreements up on E-Contract
- Keep an eye on and keep track of the inventory of promotional goods both inside and outside the warehouse
- By coordinating with the agency, medical, and regulatory departments and uploading internal approval systems, assist with the management of the promotional content approval process and execution
- Assist with new product development when appropriate
- Assist with the collection, preparation, and presentation of in-market activity, including competitor information Assist with ad-hoc marketing requests, including events/conferences as they arise
- Work with sales representatives to assess and review the efficacy of tactical implementation in the field.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Sanofi Marketing Learnership 2023’s Reference Number: R2678337.
Application for a Sanofi Marketing Learnership should be submitted as soon as possible. However, you must first review the program’s requirements. Depending on these factors will determine whether or not you would be a strong candidate. If you’d like to verify your qualifications again, please look through the requirements listed below. If you want to raise your chances of success, it’s ideal if you can cross off every thing on the list below.
The Sanofi Marketing Learnership Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Owns an IMM Diploma or relevant Marketing tertiary qualification.
2. Work Competencies
- Displays impressive communication abilities
- Has proper creative abilities
- Manages projects wells
- Works well with other team members
- Proactive when taking action
- Utilizes Microsoft Office suite, with strong knowledge of Excel
- Has an organized outlook
- Fulfills deadlines well
- Willing to learn new knowledge
- Can help the CHC team as required.
3. Core Company Behaviors
- Someone who is thorough, deadline-driven, and has an eye for detail
- Be able to handle themselves professionally with all levels of internal and external interfaces
- A fantastic team player who works effectively with important stakeholders
- Strong principles and work ethics
- Organized, diligent, motivated, and dedicated to learning
- Skill and desire to assume full responsibility for tasks and generate high-quality work
- Proactive, having the capacity for self-management.
Apply online: Sanofi Marketing Learnership 2023.
You should use Google Chrome as your web browser to view the aforementioned website (see above).
Instead of using a computer, you can submit your application using your phone because it is much more practical. If your phone runs Android, you can use Google Chrome as your web browser. Because Google Chrome is already pre-installed on OS Android handsets, you don’t need to install any extra browsers.
Candidates must register for an account on the application portal in order to submit their applications. For the length of the registration process, you must log into this account.
By submitting your applications, you give the selection committee permission to enroll you for the event using your personal information.
To ensure their validity, application materials will undergo further screening and verification procedures. Any applicant discovered to have fabricated any information will not be allowed to participate in the registration period.
Candidates must submit their applications through the aforementioned website. Any efforts to submit materials by different routes, such as hand delivery or fax, would be rejected by the selection committee.
Application is available as long as it is not deleted on its official website.
By enrolling as quickly as possible, you can ensure that your application is secured as soon as possible. However, this does not guarantee instant success and is just intended to provide you with a secure position throughout the recruiting process.
Sanofi has the right to offer or deny employment to anybody at its discretion. The selecting committee’s judgments are final and binding on all parties involved.