About the SACAP (South African Council for the Architectural Profession)
The South African Council for the Architectural Profession (SACAP) was founded in accordance with Section 2 of the Architectural Profession Act (APA), which was passed in 2 000 and became law. The SACAP is also responsible for developing the Identification of Work (IDoW) framework for Registered Persons as well as the professional fees standards that will be used in its implementation.
A major goal of SACAP is to convert architectural leaders who serve society in a more environmentally friendly constructed environment. The organization is open to anyone and recognizes architects as worldwide leaders in the built environment, among other things.
About the SACAP (South African Council for the Architectural Profession) Bursary 2022
SACAP (South African Council for the Architectural Profession) is offering a bursary programme for students who are planning to pursue the Architecture field. The SACAP (South African Council for the Architectural Profession) is an all-inclusive program that invites persons from a wide range of cultural and economic backgrounds.
As an awardee, you will get all of the assistance you need to complete your academic degree or certificate program successfully. If you have consistently achieved high academic results while also demonstrating excellent traits as a student, you are strongly urged to apply for this position.
Please be kindly informed that the SACAP (South African Council for the Architectural Profession) Bursary is available for candidates who would like to pursue 2nd year-Master’s degree.
Do you think you have what it takes to register for the SACAP (South African Council for the Architectural Profession) Bursary? Be sure to send in your application as soon as possible! But first, you will need to take a look at the programme’s eligibility criteria. These items will determine whether you’d make a great candidate or not. If you’d like to check your qualifications, be sure to take a look at the eligibility criteria below. If you’d like to guarantee a higher chance of success, it’s advisable that you meet all these times in the following list.
The SACAP (South African Council for the Architectural Profession) Bursary Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Officially recognised as a citizen of South Africa
- Has accomplished their Matric qualification
- Currently pursuing their architecture qualification
- Currently entering or planning to study towards your 2nd/later year of academic studies in the 2022 academic year
- Currently entering or planning to study in an credible Architectural Learning institution based in South Africa
- Has a total household income that does not exceed R350 000/year, or is undergoing through a disability with a total household income that does not exceed R600 000/year
- Preference is offered to candidates who are originating from designated communities.
Apply via email: [email protected] (SACAP (South African Council for the Architectural Profession) Bursary 2022).
When sending in your applications to the email address above, please put in the words “SACAP Bursary Application 2022” in the email’s subject line. This will help the selection committee easily identify your applications in their inbox.
Candidates will need to send in the documents below:
- A certified copy of your South African Identity Document
- A certified copy of your Matric certificate
- A certified copy of your latest academic results slip as well as your complete academic track record
- A letter of motivation that explains in full detail why you are interested in applying for this bursary programme (max. 1 page)
- Legitimate proof of your household’s income (e.g. pay slips, affidavit)
- 3-month retent bank statements from your parents/guardians
- A legitimate medical note that explains what disability you have (if you have a disability).
All these documents should be included in your application dossier. Incomplete application dossiers will be disqualified from the registration process.
Alternatively, you can choose to apply online via their Official Application Site.
Your applications will be examined by the entire selection committee, which will include you, and the information you supply will be kept confidential. As a result, you should do a thorough check to guarantee that there is no fake information included. Candidates may be placed in a potentially hazardous situation if there is proof that they are providing misleading information.
The selection committee will use the information you provide to register you for the event. By submitting your applications, you are giving the committee permission to use your personal information for this reason.
Applications for the SACAP (South African Council for the Architectural Profession) Bursary must be submitted before the closing date on 31 January 2022.
The selection committee has absolute zero tolerance for late applications. Submissions made past the closing date will not be acknowledged during the registration period.
Candidates are advised to send in their applications as soon as possible. This will leave you with some time to properly evaluate the contents of your applications. Kindly prepare your applications at your earliest convenience.
SACAP (South African Council for the Architectural Profession) reserves the rights to make an appointment or not during the recruitment process. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.