About RMA (Rand Mutual Assurance)
A mutual assurance organization, the Rand Mutual Assurance Company Limited (RMA), is a non-profit mutual assurance organization that operates under both short- and long-term insurance licenses provided by the Financial Services Board (FSB).
The receipt, adjudication, and administration of workers’ compensation claims, which includes the payment of medical costs, one-time disability payments, and the ongoing payment of pensions in the case of severe disability or death, form the foundation of RMA’s administration business. RMA also provides a variety of other administrative services.
About the RMA (Rand Mutual Assurance) Job Vacancy as Contact Centre Agent 2021
RMA (Rand Mutual Assurance) is offering a fruitful permanent employment position as a qualified Contact Centre Agent, with a generous market related salary. The RMA (Rand Mutual Assurance) Job Vacancy as Contact Centre Agent will require you to provide consistent, high-quality client service by responding to, processing, and resolving customers’ requests and queries via telephone and email, provide clients with information about RMA products, reducing minimize risks by following internal procedures; and delivering a consistent and excellent experience for clients by offering service and support to all customers.
As a Contact Centre Agent, you will be tasked with the following duties:
- Verify and confirm the client’s information
- Assistance with submitting claims online and completing the necessary application paperwork is provided.
- Completing call records and providing reference numbers to clients are essential.
- Prioritize concerns and escalate them as necessary.
- All call information should be documented in accordance with normal operating practices.
- Customers should be provided with accurate product and service information in a timely way.
- Employers and managed service providers (MSPs) get assistance with navigating the web portal, registering for online services, and submitting their declaration of earnings.
- Respond to phone calls and emails as soon as possible.
- Ascertain the nature of the query or call and escalate or forward it to the appropriate department for further action.
- Provide guidance to MSPs on how to upload documents into the system.
- Maintain desk service level agreements (SLAs) by adhering to timetables, specified procedures, and a workplan.
- Calls are routed to the proper resource.
- Utilize accessible resources to gather the information you seek.
- Customer concerns should be managed and resolved.
- Comply with all applicable compliance and regulatory obligations.
- Assist with password reset requests for online services and applications.
- Assistance with system-related questions (e.g., navigational difficulties, system defects/errors/account locked, etc.) and referrals where required to MSPs and employers
- Personal information about current customers should be updated.
- When required, follow up with customers on their phone calls.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the RMA (Rand Mutual Assurance) Job Vacancy as Contact Centre Agent’s Reference Number: RM-47.
First and foremost, you must familiarize yourself with the RMA (Rand Mutual Assurance) Job Vacancy as Contact Centre Agent’s eligibility standards. Each of these criteria will influence whether or not you would be an excellent candidate. In case you’d want to double-check your credentials, please refer to the list of qualifying prerequisites provided below. Ideally, if you want to enhance your chances of success, you should be able to meet all of the requirements on the following list.
The RMA (Rand Mutual Assurance) Job Vacancy as Contact Centre Agent Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Possesses a Grade 12 qualification
- Has at least one year of experience dealing with a Customer Services position in the field of
- Client Services, Medical Aid, or Insurance (via telephone or face to face)
- Understands basic computer literacy, has intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Has a strong understnading of customer service principles and its practices
- Has prior experience with data entry
- Shows impressive typing abilities
- Advantageous: a Diploma in the field of Office Administration or Secretarial
- Advantageous: has prior experience with call centre telephone services.
Apply online: RMA (Rand Mutual Assurance) Job Vacancy as Contact Centre Agent 2021.
It is recommended that you use Google Chrome to get access to the web site mentioned above.
Please fill out the application site with your most relevant responses by typing them into the appropriate areas. All of the personal information you submit should be accurate and correspond to your actual circumstances.
The information you provide will be reviewed by the whole selection committee, which will include you. As a result, you should double-check to ensure that there is no fictitious information. If there is any evidence that applicants are giving false information, they may be placed in a hazardous position.
Canddiates are also required to upload their most updated Curriculum Vitae (CV), picture, and a copy of Identification/Passport Document. Make sure all these documents are properly uploaded on the portal.
By submitting your applications, you are granting permission to the selection committee to use your personal information for the purpose of registering you for the event.
Candidates are required to submit their applications via the website linked to above. Attempts to submit materials via other means, such as hand delivery or fax, will be rejected by the selection committee.
Application is available as long as it is not deleted on its official website.
Make sure you secure your application as soon as possie by registering early. The purpose behind this is to ensure that you have a safe position during the recruitment phase (however, it doesn’t guarantee immediate success).
Announcements will only be made to shortlisted candidates. If you do not hear back from the selection committee within 21 days past your submission, we regret to inform you that you have not been chosen for the vacancy.
RMA (Rand Mutual Assurance) holds all rights to provide anyone with a job position or not. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.