About Rio Tinto
Rio Tinto is an internationally recognized leader in sand mining and mineral processing operations, as well as one of the world’s leading producers of titanium minerals, high purity iron, and zircon. The company has been acknowledged as a Top Employer for the past four years in a row, and has also been recognized for its efforts at Richards Bay Minerals (RBM), which is located in the Kwa-Zulu-Natal province.
Rio Tinto is dedicated to creating an inclusive atmosphere where individuals can be themselves without fear of being judged. People working for the organization should have the impression that all voices are heard, all cultures are respected, and that a diverse range of ideas is not only welcome, but important to the company’s success.
About the Rio Tinto Job Vacancy as Administration Assistant 2022
Rio Tinto is offering an employment opportunity as a Administration Assistant for anybody who has experience dealing with adminsitration and logical support. The Rio Tinto Job Vacancy as Administration Assistant is a prospective career path that will allow you to contribute to a well-rounded team in an accredited company.
As an Administration Assistant, you will be required to:
- Provide and/or enable general administrative services such as stationery, time sheets, tools and equipment, transportation arrangements, and other related items as needed.
- Job ticket information should be analyzed and sent to the right parties in order to achieve optimal scheduling.
- Scheduler and assessor should be notified when work orders have been completed.
- SAP work tickets should be closed off.
- Defining and managing system security and access profiles is essential.
- Monthly labor reports are coordinated and generated by you.
- Compile a list of all of the maintenance work reports that are still pending.
- Keep track of confirmation text on task tickets to ensure that the proper follow-up action is made and that the system operates at peak efficiency.
- Assume responsibility for all critical responsibilities of the scheduler when he or she is not accessible, as determined by the Planner.
Once you are accepted into this job role, you will be entitled to the company’s rewards package, which includes:
- A working environment that prioritizes safety
- A competitive salary that reflects your current skills
- Career development programmes to help you with your path
- Health and medical programmes
- Employee assistance programmes
- Wellbeing support for both personal and professional errands.
Before submitting their applications for the Rio Tinto Job Vacancy as Administration Assistant, candidates must first ensure that they meet all of the required qualifying requirements. Each of the factors listed below will determine whether or not you have what it takes to be considered for this position moving forward. Candidates are strongly recommended to meet all of the prerequisites listed below in order to ensure a successful application. Your applications will suffer negative consequences if you do not complete this step.
The Rio Tinto Job Vacancy as Administration Assistant Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Has a Grade 12/N3/NQF Level 4 qualificaiton
- Possesses at least one year of experience in the Administration/Secretarial field
- Understands basic computer literacy and knows how to deal with MS Office Suite
- Owns a legitimate EB Driver’s License (Code 8)
- Has sound interpersonal abilities
- Shows impressive communication abilities (written and oral)
- Plans and organizes your workload well
- Has a strong focus on their health, safety, and environmental factors
- Can lead by great example
- Advantageous: has prior experience using SAP.
Apply online: Rio Tinto Job Vacancy as Administration Assistant 2022.
If you believe this position is a good fit for you, please apply using the online application site linked above. This is the section where you will need to fill out all of the necessary information that will be needed during the duration of your registration.
In addition, you will be required to submit your most current CV on the website. Prepare your resume by include essential information such as your accomplishments and credentials as well as your talents, skills and abilities. This paper is an excellent opportunity for you to demonstrate your qualifications as a possible candidate and why you should be selected.
By submitting your applications, you are granting permission to the selection committee to use your personal information for the purpose of registering you for the event.
Applicants’ applications will be subjected to further examination and vetting processes in order to ensure that they are legitimate. Anyone who is found to be misrepresenting any element of their applications will be barred from participating in the registration period.
Candidates are required to submit their applications using the website linked to above. Attempts to submit materials via other means, such as hand delivery or fax, will be rejected by the selection committee.
Application is available as long as it is not deleted on its official website.
Be sure to send in your applications as soon as possible. An early submission can help you guarantee a spot during the registration period. Plus, it prevents any unwanted last-minute incidents, like sudden heavy Internet traffic or missing documents.
Rio Tinto holds all rights to appoint anyone during the recruitment period. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.