RCL Foods is a significant African food manufacturer in South Africa. The company has a market capitalization of R13 billion and employs more than 20 000 people throughout South and Southern Africa. RCL Foods’ activities are spread across the continent.
Their in-house route-to-market supply chain expert, Vector Logistics, is responsible for the distribution of the extensive selection of branded and private label food items that they produce and sell. They have purchased a number of companies with long roots in South Africa and strong brands, which has allowed them to broaden their offering and expand their reach. This is in keeping with their passion to deliver more food to more people, more frequently.
About the RCL Foods Job Vacancy as Stores Clerk 2022
RCL Foods is opening up a fruitful employment opportunity for Grade 12 candidates who wish to expand their horizons by working as a professional Stores Clerk. The individual filling the position of Stores Clerk at RCL Foods will be accountable for maintaining internal procurement controls. Control of stock inside internal departments is carried out in accordance with instructions given by the Recon Clerk. Candidates who are selected for the position will be expected to work rotating shifts, weekends (including Sunday), overtime, and public holidays as needed.
- Controlling stock levels is essential to ensuring uninterrupted output
- Make sure that the inventory follows the principle of “First In, First Out”
- When orders come in, make sure that the products are reviewed to confirm that they are in accordance with the order, delivery note, and/or invoice
- Make a note of the day and time the package was delivered, then sign all of the necessary paperwork
- On the order, the invoice, and/or the delivery note, you are required to make a note of any short or over deliveries
- Any products that are sent back to the Suppliers must be noted on a Goods Returned Note, which both the Storeman and the person who collects the goods are required to sign
- Generate GNRs based on the delivery notes and invoices received from your vendors. On the exact same day as the delivery, invoices, delivery notes, and orders must all be attached
- Check that each delivery of raw material comes with a certificate of conformity
- Ensuring that all material certifications are checked against the material identity, and then filing them in the appropriate location
- Before the paper is filed away, make sure that all incoming raw materials have been inspected, and that it has been filled out, as well as signed
- Make sure that any raw materials that are faulty are sent back to the suppliers as soon as possible, and that all necessary role players, both internal and external, are notified
- Maintaining control over the raw materials that are used in manufacturing and slicing
- Ensuring that reorders of all raw materials are placed in accordance with the specifications of their respective stock codes The problem of raw material may be controlled by applying a stringent and rigorous control to the systems
- Access to retail establishments, including shops, is subject to regulation and supervision.
For applications purposes, please kindly take note of the RCL Foods Job Vacancy as Stores Clerk’s Reference Number: RCL220719-3.
Before applying for the RCL Foods Job Vacancy as Stores Clerk, candidates must meet certain eligibility requirements. Each of the items listed below will determine if you are qualified for this position. Candidates should meet all of the following standards to ensure a successful application. Failure to do so will have a negative impact on the overall outcome of your applications. Make a note of these items for future reference.
The RCL Foods Job Vacancy as Stores Clerk Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Has a Grade 12 qualification
- Displays at least 2 years of working experience dealing with an FMCG setting
- Fulfills the necessary compliance standards typical in a startup environment
- Fulfills the company’s guidelines in regards to food safety, health, and COVID protocols
- Conducts housekeeping duties and handles the relevant activities in the produce area
- Maintains the cleanliness of the work area and constantly keeps it sanitized
- Fulfills the necessary safety standards and company regulations
- Shows a legitimate Driver’s License (advantageous)
- Owns a legitimate formal certification (advantageous).
Apply online: RCL Foods Job Vacancy as Stores Clerk 2022.
It is recommended that you use Google Chrome as your browser to access the above-mentioned website.
To submit their applications, candidates must first register on the application platform. This account will be needed during the registration process.
You can also apply using your smartphone, which is far more convenient than using a computer. You can use Google Chrome as your web browser if you have an Android phone. You don’t need to install any other browsers because Google Chrome comes standard with Android phones.
Keeping your account information secure can assist to keep your account safe at all times. Never provide anyone else your account details, especially your password.
As an alternative, you can register with Google, Facebook, or LinkedIn. By not having to create an account from start, you will save a huge amount of time.
It will be reviewed by the entire screening committee, which includes you, and any information you provide will be kept strictly confidential. As a result, you should conduct a comprehensive check to ensure that no false information is provided. Candidates may be placed in potentially dangerous situations if there is evidence that they are providing false information.
The information you submit will be used by the selection committee to register you for the event. By submitting your applications, you authorize the committee to use your personal information for this purpose.
Candidates must submit their applications using the website stated above. Attempts to submit papers via other means, such as hand delivery or fax, will be rejected by the application committee.
Applications for the RCL Foods Job Vacancy as Stores Clerk must be submitted before the closing date on 31 July 2022.
Late applications are completely unacceptable to the selection committee. Submissions received after the deadline will not be acknowledged during the registration period.
Candidates should submit their applications as soon as possible. This will allow you to properly examine the contents of your applications. Please prepare your applications as soon as possible.
During the recruitment process, RCL Foods reserves the right to make or decline an appointment. The selection committee’s decisions are final.