About RCL Foods
A leading African food producer in South Africa, RCL FOODS has a market capitalization of R13 billion and employs over 20 000 people in operations across South and Southern Africa. RCL FOODS has a market capitalisation of R13 billion and employs over 20 000 people in operations across South and Southern Africa.
The firm aspires to deliver more nutrient-dense food at a lower cost and with a broader variety of options. Our employees do this through expanding our portfolio of great brands, earning a larger proportion of meals by promoting high-value items, and being committed to innovation.
About the RCL Foods Job Vacancy as Millwright 2022
RCL Foods is offering an employment opportunity for desirable candidates who would like to apply for a permanent position as Millwright in Krugersdorp, Gauteng. The RCL Foods Job Vacancy as Millwright is looking for a dedicated Millwright to be a part of the company’s Groceries Division, in which you will report directly to the Engineering Manager of the company.
Below are some of the duties you will need to perform as Millwright:
- Determine which components need to be replaced and whether or not extra work is necessary
- Determine whether or not an additional activity is required to increase performance
- To identify machine failures, you must inspect, operate, and test machinery and equipment on a regular basis
- Employers must direct and train employees who will be responsible for the installation and maintenance of mechanical and electrical equipment
- Prior to beginning work, make certain that all equipment is properly secured and that all safety equipment is operational at all times
- Organization and pre-planning of preventive maintenance actions based on the repair of plant equipment
- Repair and troubleshoot electrical systems and equipment as part of a maintenance and repair crew
- Daily checks of the machinery should be carried out, and any flaws that are found should be reported
- Identify and propose innovative ideas or well-established strategies to encourage continual development
- Standards of Practice for the maintenance of electrical systems must be established and adhered to strictly
- Repairing equipment failures in order to restore the device’s operation is essential.
For application purposes, please take note of the RCL Foods Job Vacancy as Millwright’s Reference Number: RCL220404-1.
Think that you possess the qualifications to apply for the Millwright position at RCL Foods? If so, please submit your application. Make sure to send in your application as soon as possible after receiving it! But first and foremost, you’ll want to look into the qualifications for the employment in question. These factors will decide whether or not you would be an excellent candidate. If you’d like to double-check your qualifications, be sure to review the qualifying conditions listed below.
The RCL Foods Job Vacancy as Millwright Eligibliity Criteria are as follows:
- Officially qualified as a trade tested Millwright
- Has at least 2 years of experience dealing with POST Trade
- Previously dealth with pneumatic equipment
- Has previously dealth with fault finding in PLC systems
- Knows how to perform basic welding
- Has prior experience in the FMCG field
- Advantageous: has previously worked on packaging machines
- Advantageous: has prior knowledge of ammonia and glycol.
Important note: When it comes to recruitment, the company is dedicated to Employment Equity. The organization has a philosophy of promoting employees from within whenever feasible. So please be informed that internal candidates will be evaluated first before foreign candidates are considered if doing so would aid in the fulfillment of our Employment Equity objectives.
- RCL Foods Job Vacancy as Millwright 2022 – Permanent
- RCL Foods Job Vacancy as Millwright 2022 – Talent Pool.
It is advised that you use Google Chrome as your web browser in order to access the aforementioned web address (see above).
For the purpose of submitting their applications, candidates are needed to create an account on the application portal. It will be necessary to log into this account for the length of the registration procedure.
Making sure that your account information is safeguarded at all times can assist to guarantee that your account is protected at all times. Never give out your account information to anybody else, especially your password, because it is extremely sensitive.
As an alternative, you may sign up using Google, Facebook, or LinkedIn, which are all free services. Rather of having to register a new account from the beginning, you will save a huge amount of time.
It will be reviewed by the whole selection committee, which will include you, and all of the information you provide will be kept strictly secret, as stated in the contract. So you should double-check everything to make sure there isn’t any misleading or false material contained therein. The candidates may be placed in a potentially hazardous scenario if it is determined that they are presenting false information to the interviewer.
The information you enter will be used by the selection committee in order to register you for the event. By submitting your applications, you are granting the committee permission to use your personal information for the purposes of the committee’s investigation.
Candidates must submit their applications through the website given above in order to be considered for consideration. Failure to provide materials by other methods, such as hand delivery or fax, will result in the application being refused by the committee responsible for reviewing the application.
Applications for the RCL Foods Job Vacancy as Millwright must be submitted before the closing dates below:
- 18 April 2022 (Job Type: Permanent)
- 26 April 2022 (Job Type: Talent Pool).
Be sure to send in your applications as soon as possible. An early submission can help you guarantee a spot during the registration period. Plus, it prevents any unwanted last-minute incidents, like sudden heavy Internet traffic or missing documents.
Applications for the programme must be submitted before the closing date. Late applications will not be tolerated by the selection committee, and these kinds of submissions will be disqualified by the programme.
RCL Foods holds all rights to appoint anyone during the recruitment period. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.