About RCL Foods
RCL Foods is a leading African food producer in South Africa with a market capitalisation of R13 billion and employing more than 20 000 people in operations across South and Southern Africa. In line with their passion to provide more food to more people, more often, they have acquired a number of businesses with deep South African roots and strong brands, which have enabled them to diversify their offering and enhance their reach.
Their in-house route-to-market supply chain expert, Vector Logistics, is responsible for the distribution of the extensive selection of branded and private label food items that they produce and sell. In accordance with their plan, they have just completed the process of transforming themselves from four independent firms into a unified corporation that is composed of three divisions and is supported by group functions.
About the RCL Foods Job Vacancy as Miller 2022
RCL Foods is accepting employment seekers who wish to be a part of the company team and work as a professional Miller with the accredited establishment. The prospective candidate for the Miller position at RCL Foods will work out of the Pretoria West location and report to the Head Miller. The individual who is selected for this position will be responsible for ensuring that all mills operate in an efficient and cost-effective manner, as well as for ensuring that all finished products adhere to specific quality criteria and that all stipulated targets and measurements are attained on a daily basis.
The RCL Foods Job Vacancy as Miller is responsible for the following duties:
- Make sure that the break releases on the wheat mills are done on a weekly basis as directed
- Make sure that there is no accumulation of stock on the roll feed plates
- Check each set of scrapers and roll brushes at the beginning of each shift and replace them if required
- Ensure that all sifter maintenance is performed in accordance with the specifications and timetables
- Make sure that any damaged coverings are replaced before the shift begins
- Make sure that the inlet and outlet sleeves on the sifter and purifiers are not damaged
- Check that all of the purifier brushes are in full working order and are in excellent condition at all times
- Always make sure the coverings are pulled tightly and there are no blind spots
- Ensure that the right separation is occurring on all of the concentrators and maize mill aspirators
- Ensure that all final products are tested on shift using the Diode Array machine and that the results are entered in the quality book
- Make certain that the quality standards of all final items are maintained in accordance with the agreed-upon requirements
- Make sure there is a decrease in waste and that lean manufacturing techniques are used.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the RCL Foods Job Vacancy as Miller’s Reference Number: RCL220718-1.
If you’re certain of joining the RCL Foods Job Vacancy as Miller, feel free to sign up! If you are still unsure whether you’d make a good fit, don’t worry. All you have to do is check the requirements below and re-check your qualifications with the selection committee’s standards. If you’d like to stand a chance of acceptance, make sure you fulfill all of the criteria that are mentioned. Failure to do so might not get you automatically disqualified, but it could reduce your chances of acceptance.
The RCL Foods Job Vacancy as Miller Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Officially recognized as a qualified miller previously trade tested in Maize Milling technologies (preferable, especially in Wheat Maize)
- Has a Fumigation and Grading Qualification
- Owns at least 3 years of prior experience in the Milling field at a high-capacity plant
- Advantageous: has advanced milling qualifications.
Apply online: RCL Foods Job Vacancy as Miller 2022.
It is strongly suggested that you make use of Google Chrome as your web browser if you plan on going to the website that was just mentioned.
In order for applicants to submit their resumes and cover letters, they must first register on the online application portal. During the entire duration of the registration procedure, you will be obliged to use this account.
You can also submit your application by utilizing your smartphone instead of your PC because this method is significantly more convenient. You can use Google Chrome as your web browser if you are working with an Android operating system on your handheld device. You don’t need to install any other browsers on your phone because Google Chrome comes pre-installed on handsets running the Android operating system.
You also have the option of registering using Google, Facebook, or LinkedIn as an additional choice. You will not have to start from beginning when creating an account, which will save you a huge amount of time.
You will be a part of the evaluation process alongside the other members of the selection committee, and the information that you provide will be held in strict confidence. As a consequence of this, you need to do an exhaustive check to ensure that it does not contain any fictitious information.
The information that you supply will be utilized by the selection committee in order to register you for the event. You are granting the committee permission to use your personal information for this purpose by submitting your application.
Candidates are required to submit their applications by way of the website that was previously mentioned in this sentence. The committee that is responsible for considering the application will not accept any materials that have been submitted in any other manner, including by hand delivery or fax.
Applications for the RCL Foods Job Vacancy as Miller must be submitted before the closing date on 01 August 2022.
The committee in charge of making selections has an absolute zero tolerance policy regarding late applications. During the registration period, we will not acknowledge any submissions that are received after the deadline has passed.
Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit their materials as quickly as possible. Please have your applications ready as soon as it is convenient for you to do so.
During the selection process, RCL Foods may choose to make an appointment, but that decision is entirely up to them. The decisions that the selecting committee comes to are irrevocable in every case.