About Rand Water
Rand Water is not only the biggest bulk water company in Africa but also one of the largest in the world. Nearly 11 million people in the province of Gauteng, as well as portions of Mpumalanga, the Free State, and the North West, get their drinking water in bulk from these facilities. In order to provide the world’s population with drinkable water, Rand Water collects and purifies the water that naturally occurs in its catchments.
The water is either given to various enterprises, mines, and towns, or it is sold to one of those entities. The mission of Rand Water Corporation is to provide world-class, cost-effective, dependable, and high-quality water and related services to all relevant stakeholders in a manner that is both safe and efficient, while also being environmentally conscious and innovative in its approach to conducting business.
About the Rand Water Job Vacancy as Personal Assistant 2022
Rand Water is offering a permanent employment opportunity in Gauteng for South African candidates who are interested in becoming a qualified Personal Assistant. The Rand Water Job Vacancy as Personal Assistant will require the successful applicant to provide assistance and support to the Chief Strategy Officer as you ensure the effective of the Business Unit’s secretarial services.
As a Personal Assistant, your job is to:
- General mail, minutes, memorandums, and presentations all transcribed and filed in an accurate and time-efficient manner
- Making preparations for excursions both inside the country and abroad, including making travel arrangements
- Ensuring that the Chief Strategy Officer has access to a functional file system at all times
- Manage the office’s allocated budget for the Chief Strategy Officer
- Produce reports, agendas, budgets, project plans, and timetables, in addition to carrying out a variety of other particular and general administrative responsibilities
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the office facilitating the accomplishment of the Business Unit’s goal by offering Senior Management help that is of high quality and value
- Make sure your presentations are ready
- Greeting guests, setting up appointments and reserving spaces, as well as taking and making phone calls.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Rand Water Job Vacancy as Personal Assistant’s Reference Number: RAN220509-2.
First and foremost, you must familiarize yourself with the Rand Water Job Vacancy as Personal Assistant’s eligibility standards. Each of these criteria will influence whether or not you would be an excellent candidate. In case you’d want to double-check your credentials, please refer to the list of qualifying prerequisites provided below. Ideally, if you want to enhance your chances of success, you should be able to meet all of the requirements on the following list.
The Rand Water Job Vacancy as Personal Assistant Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Work Knowledge
- Understands basic computer literacy in Microsoft Office suite
- Has basic knowledge in SAP
- Knows how to implement Public Relations knowledge
- Knows how to manage budget
- Impressive telephone etiquette
- Has capable listening skills
- Plans and organises their workload well
- Communicates well (either verbally or through written form)
- Solves problems well
- Displays good interpersonal abilities
- Knows how to conduct business presentations
- Has a highly accurate typing ability.
2. Personal Competencies
- Ability to operate well under stress is required
- Being creative is a must
- Capability to interact with others at all levels Independence in one’s work environment
- It is required that you have the ability to protect sensitive information (confidential information).
Important note: When hiring both internally and outside, we are dedicated to following Employment Equity guidelines. To put into action Rand Water’s Employment Equity goals, while analyzing potential applications and making the final decision, priority will be given to females and/or individuals with disabilities. This will ensure that the goals are met.
Apply online: Rand Water Job Vacancy as Personal Assistant 2022.
It is strongly suggested that you make use of Google Chrome as your web browser if you plan on going to the website that was just mentioned.
In order for applicants to submit their resumes and cover letters, they must first register for an account on the application site. During the whole course of the registration procedure, you will be obliged to use this account.
You also have the option of registering using Google, Facebook, or LinkedIn as an additional choice. You will not have to start from beginning when creating an account, which will save you a huge amount of time.
You may also submit your application by utilizing your smartphone instead of your PC since this method is much more convenient. You may use Google Chrome as your web browser if you are working with an Android operating system on your handheld device. You don’t need to install any other browsers on your phone since Google Chrome comes pre-installed on handsets running the Android operating system.
Your application will be reviewed by the whole selection committee, which will include you, and the details that you provide will be maintained in strict confidence. As a consequence of this, you need to do an exhaustive check to ensure that it does not include any fictitious information. Candidates run the risk of being put in a scenario that might endanger their lives if there is evidence that they are supplying information that is not accurate.
The information that you supply will be used by the selection committee in order to register you for the event. You are granting the committee permission to use your personal information for this purpose by submitting your application.
Candidates are required to submit their applications by way of the website that was previously mentioned in this sentence. The committee that is responsible for considering the application will not accept any documents that have been submitted in any other manner, including by hand delivery or fax.
Applications for the Rand Water Job Vacancy as Personal Assistant must be submitted before the closing date on 23 May 2022.
Be sure to send in your applications as soon as possible. An early submission can help you guarantee a spot during the registration period. Plus, it prevents any unwanted last-minute incidents, like sudden heavy Internet traffic or missing documents.
Applications for the programme must be submitted before the closing date. Late applications will not be tolerated by the selection committee, and these kinds of submissions will be disqualified by the recruitment process.
Rand Water holds all rights to appoint anyone during the recruitment period. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.